to all the rosidians! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
12 hours of crying?????😡
hope sid cries after cmng to bw house!!!!!!!!!plz..nt in conference plz...or else idiot naina vl be ready for moral support😡
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
guys, guys, guys...
what is this??why we dont lose in our sid, who had loved roli so deep, who could do everything for her...

i think he will come to know that roli will marry veeru and the family will tell him that veeru has done evrything for roli..and after this sid & roli have a small talk where roli would lie again and says him that she loves veeru and wants to get married to him and this would be the other hearbreak for him...because we know how deep his love for roli is ...

so sooner or later our ROSID will unite, dont think about something else...
but i agree with you guys, if they show us a marriage between sid/naina or veeru/ roli i would stop watching it too
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey hangok I think ur right something like this must have happen I can digest this but I wnt digest roli veru or naina sid marriage so yea hangok wow nice thinking
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😡plz...no more heartbreak for sid...he shall go to office n start crying...n ths double battery naina vl b as usual ready for support😡

roli sure gonna break sid heart again sid vl again start crying n go near naina...!!!

later he mite come knw truth abt roli n save her..

bt before weddng am sure somethng is gonna happen b/w  naina and sid😡😡😡

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raokrithika

😡plz...no more heartbreak for sid...he shall go to office n start crying...n ths double battery naina vl b as usual ready for support😡

roli sure gonna break sid heart again sid vl again start crying n go near naina...!!!

later he mite come knw truth abt roli n save her..

bt before weddng am sure somethng is gonna happen b/w  naina and sid😡😡😡

my dear,
why are you thinking so negatively, dont do this to you it makes only headache,
so we know, this naina will do something to seperate our ROSID i mean why should she otherwise enter, but you forget the high point, that rolis sid would never do something do stupid things with another women, maybe naina will lie that she had something with him , but our ROLI will never believe her, because she knows sid to well, and she will do everything to clear all the misunderstandings...
an idvice from me, if you ever lose your hope in ROSID thank watch their scenes again, where roli has to leave the house and sid was beside her, this scene would make you once again hope for ROSID😉
Krithzz thumbnail
hangok completly agree with u am watchng old rosid scenes n bng happy. ths cvc frm past few months have torturd us so much that v cnt except any gd news frm them. am waitng whn vl get to c positive article sayng rosid unitd!