Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

nice post ShahiSmile..

but i dun agree completely..just this little teasing funny episode doesnt prove his love is larger than life...he forgave shamsher for his own satisfaction..as he ws feeling guilty too for almost killing him n insulting them in press conference...once he himself told madhu that his love is selfish..hes so insecure abt loosing love that he tested her dedication  that too after she proved her selfless love so many times...madhu wished for simple married life..if shez loving RK then only cz he saw innocent Rishabh in superstar RK...both have attitude wala love ..n u cant be sure that madhu wl hurt RK intentionally when she becomes heroine..more then that those marathi couple were not insulting RK...it ws just they were not accepting his stardom..i agree that woman went ahead bt this happens as i hve seen sm old ppl dislikings to sm names...n if u ask old ppl..they may not be in love with current superstars n may not even recognise them...RK forcing madhu to be his fan is something not polite n looks like hes arrogant f his stardom..so thats d reason madhu ws smiling...as she wanted him to feel thats its not nice to fly high...if RK's love is so great then why was he not lukin happy when that lady complemented her wife that she looks like heroine..Question
Thanks but sorry I disagree you totally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK's love- larger than life (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Shahi u were right! Utter DISRESPECT! Angry
Koi bacha kisi Superstar ki itni nahi udata for god's sake! its looking damn fake and dragged now! Ouch

beautiful_heart

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

<font color="#9900ff">Shahi u were right! Utter DISRESPECT! Angry</font>
<font color="#9900ff">Koi bacha kisi Superstar ki itni nahi udata for god's sake! its looking damn fake and dragged now! Ouch</font>

Yupp today epi was hilarious but damn fake...nobody behaves like these kids...infact villagers are very respectful
I liked only rkbala scene...rest epi was Ouch

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I lyked the Rishbala scene in yesterday's epi.Smile

beautiful_heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.