Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Shahi...what a faadu post... ROFL ROFL ...so true...love karo toh rk jaisa. ..mai tere pyar me kya kya na bana...madhubala...kaante mujhe Mubarak...singhasan tumhe Mubarak... ROFL
wah archu kya line likhi hai- humare RK pe bohat suit kar rahi hai... RK sachi mien itna pyaar karta hai ke kaante bhi usko manzoor hai uski biwi ki khushi ke liye... wah sachi pyaar ho toh RK ki tarah larger than life.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuHeartless_Freak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK's love- larger than life (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by love.abhay

mast post shahi..can't agree more.Thumbs Up
no doubts rk loves madhu more dan himself..he can even tolerate his insult frm some idiotic buddha n buddhi bt still won't say a word to his wife dat why she was enjyoing so much when he was being insulted..he can give away all his ego,stardome,wealth,even life 4 her n won't ask 4 anything in return..i doubt if madhu will ever be able to love him d way he loves her n as much as he does..

sorry essay likh diya maine bt i cudn't help it..
haan re I knew I am with you totally, sach kaha tune.. he will not think even for second for himself for his wife.

red - sach kaha woh badle mien kuch nahin chahega instead of his this love.

I also agree one day he will risk his life too for Madhubala aur Madhubala ko pata bhi nahin chalne dega woh ke he is sacrifising for her... dhekhna ek din wo ye karega...Cry

shahi he has already risked his life 4 madhu when he was almost killed by ballu saving her life..bt i also agree wid u dat in future also he won't hesitate 4 a moment in doing so..sachhi ek din wo yeh jaroor karega n won't even let her knw ..

sree.gattubeautiful_heart

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
lol...its ok...it was for fun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

no doubts rk loves madhu more dan himself..he can even tolerate his insult frm some idiotic buddha n buddhi bt still won't say a word to his wife dat why she was enjyoing so much when he was being insulted..he can give away all his ego,stardome,wealth,even life 4 her n won't ask 4 anything in return..i doubt if madhu will ever be able to love him d way he loves her n as much as he does..

haan re I knew I am with you totally, sach kaha tune.. he will not think even for second for himself for his wife.

I also agree one day he will risk his life too for Madhubala aur Madhubala ko pata bhi nahin chalne dega woh ke he is sacrifising for her... dhekhna ek din wo ye karega...Cry

shahi he has already risked his life 4 madhu when he was almost killed by ballu saving her life..bt i also agree wid u dat in future also he won't hesitate 4 a moment in doing so..sachhi ek din wo yeh jaroor karega n won't even let her knw ..
Day Dreaming haan sachi kaise saare bomb se bhaagte hue a raha tha and future mien bhi woh isse bhi jyaada karega, he will risk his everything for Madhu and Madhu ko nahin pata chalega. May be usse stardom bhi iske sacrifise ke karan ho.

sree.gattuHeartless_Freak

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memad

lol...its ok...it was for fun
hmm but that humour was above to head hope cvs take care about it in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartless_Freak

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i dont wanna think on future LOL
abhi filhaal jhelna mushkil ho raha hai LOL
ab chill maaro LOL

beautiful_heartHeartless_Freak

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i dont wanna think on future LOL
abhi filhaal jhelna mushkil ho raha hai LOL
ab chill maaro LOL
OuchOuchOuchOuch sachi re ye village track kitna lamba hoga... do track phataphat khatam kiya- ballu and court room so ye track kab khatam hoga Nishi abhi aur kitna dhekhna hai.Ouch

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming haan sachi kaise saare bomb se bhaagte hue a raha tha and future mien bhi woh isse bhi jyaada karega, he will risk his everything for Madhu and Madhu ko nahin pata chalega. May be usse stardom bhi iske sacrifise ke karan ho.

yeah shahi..mujhe kai baar ye laga k rk ki wajah se hi madhu star banegi..maybe in future rk madhu ko star banane k liye khud apna stardome sacrifice kr k gumnaami k andhere me kho jaye..its not at all difficult to see dat he can very easily do dis given dat he loves madhu beyond himself..aur jb woh bhigmange bhatiyas ko apni property me hissa de sakta h to fir madhu to uska pyar h..uske nafrat ki hadd to hm dekh chuke h now i think cvs gonna show us his mohabbat ki hadd..

sree.gattubeautiful_heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.