Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's love- larger than life

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Kal ke episode mien bohat bada raaz open hua...

RK love biwi more than himself...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ya check it

marathi women insulted Rishabh's name so in other way round she insulted Madhubala too.

I mean Madhubala is just not Madhubala she is now

Madhubala Rishabh Kundra

so she insulted her middle and surname and 2 name insult karne ke baad she is saying Madhubala name beautiful...πŸ˜• How diplomatic that is and Madhubala feeling proud does show that Madhubala love herself first but even after ego RK not reacted much on Madhu's teasing thats show how much RK loves his Madhu.

His love is more than his life- he forgive Malik for shooting him.

His love is more than his status and ego- he is giving his stardom for Madhuabala

His love is more than his insult- even after so much insult RK will help Madhubala becaushe she promised that marathi lady - that they both will manage themself.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really RK's passion and love is seen clearly by his action, dialogues and behviour.

He is ready to hate himself for Madhu's love but I doubt that if Madhubala got stardom she will be more prouder than even RK and may change her behaviour towards RK hurting him unknowingly somewhere. But still I think RK will give his whole life for his beloved wife.

Sachi pyaar ho toh RK ki tarah.

RK's love larger than life.

This is beautiful red rose to RK from all Mbians for his so much love towards his wife.☺️ Because it is shown RK's love is life rose... he will bear all thorns by himself giving his wife full stardom and pleasure of life.πŸ€—

RK kaate chube toh remember it- kaaton ko murjhane ka shok nahin hota.

Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shahi bhadak padi!! 🀣 FINALLY! 🀣
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

Shahi bhadak padi!! 🀣 FINALLY! 🀣

☺️ ye toh RK ke pyaar ka asar hai Ash, kitna pyaar hai usse apni biwi se❀️ poor RK mujhe uske liye bura lag raha hai uska dil wopas jo tutne wala hai I guess...πŸ₯Ί
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mast post shahi..can't agree more.πŸ‘πŸΌ
no doubts rk loves madhu more dan himself..he can even tolerate his insult frm some idiotic buddha n buddhi bt still won't say a word to his wife dat why she was enjyoing so much when he was being insulted..he can give away all his ego,stardome,wealth,even life 4 her n won't ask 4 anything in return..i doubt if madhu will ever be able to love him d way he loves her n as much as he does..

sorry essay likh diya maine bt i cudn't help it..
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
shahi    true   rk  ka  love , pain, intelligence    and  passion     ko  madhu  kabhi  match  nahi  kar  payegi
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shahi...what a faadu post... 🀣 🀣 ...so true...love karo toh rk jaisa. ..mai tere pyar me kya kya na bana...madhubala...kaante mujhe Mubarak...singhasan tumhe Mubarak... 🀣
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: love.abhay

mast post shahi..can't agree more.πŸ‘πŸΌ

no doubts rk loves madhu more dan himself..he can even tolerate his insult frm some idiotic buddha n buddhi bt still won't say a word to his wife dat why she was enjyoing so much when he was being insulted..he can give away all his ego,stardome,wealth,even life 4 her n won't ask 4 anything in return..i doubt if madhu will ever be able to love him d way he loves her n as much as he does..

sorry essay likh diya maine bt i cudn't help it..

haan re I knew I am with you totally, sach kaha tune.. he will not think even for second for himself for his wife.

red - sach kaha woh badle mien kuch nahin chahega instead of his this love.

I also agree one day he will risk his life too for Madhubala aur Madhubala ko pata bhi nahin chalne dega woh ke he is sacrifising for her... dhekhna ek din wo ye karega...😭😭😭😭
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajjji

shahi    true   rk  ka  love , pain, intelligence    and  passion     ko  madhu  kabhi  match  nahi  kar  payegi

agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ RK's junoon is more than anything to watch for and it cannot be matched by Madhubala's isha or stardom.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Shahi...what a faadu post... 🀣 🀣 ...so true...love karo toh rk jaisa. ..mai tere pyar me kya kya na bana...madhubala...kaante mujhe Mubarak...singhasan tumhe Mubarak... 🀣

wah archu kya line likhi hai- humare RK pe bohat suit kar rahi hai... RK sachi mien itna pyaar karta hai ke kaante bhi usko manzoor hai uski biwi ki khushi ke liye... wah sachi pyaar ho toh RK ki tarah larger than life.πŸ˜ƒ
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: emptyworld

haan re I knew I am with you totally, sach kaha tune.. he will not think even for second for himself for his wife.

red - sach kaha woh badle mien kuch nahin chahega instead of his this love.

I also agree one day he will risk his life too for Madhubala aur Madhubala ko pata bhi nahin chalne dega woh ke he is sacrifising for her... dhekhna ek din wo ye karega...😭

shahi he has already risked his life 4 madhu when he was almost killed by ballu saving her life..bt i also agree wid u dat in future also he won't hesitate 4 a moment in doing so..sachhi ek din wo yeh jaroor karega n won't even let her knw ..