Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK's love- larger than life

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Kal ke episode mien bohat bada raaz open hua...

RK love biwi more than himself...TongueTongueTongue

Ya check it

marathi women insulted Rishabh's name so in other way round she insulted Madhubala too.

I mean Madhubala is just not Madhubala she is now

Madhubala Rishabh Kundra

so she insulted her middle and surname and 2 name insult karne ke baad she is saying Madhubala name beautiful...Confused How diplomatic that is and Madhubala feeling proud does show that Madhubala love herself first but even after ego RK not reacted much on Madhu's teasing thats show how much RK loves his Madhu.Day Dreaming

His love is more than his life- he forgive Malik for shooting him.

His love is more than his status and ego- he is giving his stardom for Madhuabala

His love is more than his insult- even after so much insult RK will help Madhubala becaushe she promised that marathi lady - that they both will manage themself.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Really RK's passion and love is seen clearly by his action, dialogues and behviour.

He is ready to hate himself for Madhu's love but I doubt that if Madhubala got stardom she will be more prouder than even RK and may change her behaviour towards RK hurting him unknowingly somewhere. But still I think RK will give his whole life for his beloved wife.

Sachi pyaar ho toh RK ki tarah.Day Dreaming

RK's love larger than life.

This is beautiful red rose to RK from all Mbians for his so much love towards his wife.Blushing Because it is shown RK's love is life rose... he will bear all thorns by himself giving his wife full stardom and pleasure of life.Hug

RK kaate chube toh remember it- kaaton ko murjhane ka shok nahin hota.Day Dreaming

Edited by emptyworld - 02 February 2013 at 1:15am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

laljoyarmanmallikvivujaantharuTWAkari_1PristineSoulafghangirlsree.gattu--Rose--saijahnavidreamyjennicesush12_RMsusan7BlackpoisonMiss_uliuliRk-the-baazigarmemadankita24EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-wintergreen-Heartless_FreakHdhd

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Shahi bhadak padi!! ROFL FINALLY! ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vivujaansree.gattusaijahnaviRk-the-baazigarsilent.desireHeartless_Freak

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Shahi bhadak padi!! ROFL FINALLY! ROFL
Blushing ye toh RK ke pyaar ka asar hai Ash, kitna pyaar hai usse apni biwi seHeart poor RK mujhe uske liye bura lag raha hai uska dil wopas jo tutne wala hai I guess...Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vivujaansree.gattusaijahnaviRk-the-baazigarHeartless_FreakCrazyGirl.21

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
mast post shahi..can't agree more.Thumbs Up
no doubts rk loves madhu more dan himself..he can even tolerate his insult frm some idiotic buddha n buddhi bt still won't say a word to his wife dat why she was enjyoing so much when he was being insulted..he can give away all his ego,stardome,wealth,even life 4 her n won't ask 4 anything in return..i doubt if madhu will ever be able to love him d way he loves her n as much as he does..

sorry essay likh diya maine bt i cudn't help it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vivujaansree.gattusaijahnavisilent.desire

Rk-the-baazigar IF-Sizzlerz
Rk-the-baazigar
Rk-the-baazigar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
shahi    true   rk  ka  love , pain, intelligence    and  passion     ko  madhu  kabhi  match  nahi  kar  payegi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vivujaansree.gattusaijahnavisilent.desireHeartless_Freak

dreamyjennice IF-Rockerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Shahi...what a faadu post... ROFL ROFL ...so true...love karo toh rk jaisa. ..mai tere pyar me kya kya na bana...madhubala...kaante mujhe Mubarak...singhasan tumhe Mubarak... ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vivujaansree.gattusaijahnavisilent.desireHeartless_Freak

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

mast post shahi..can't agree more.Thumbs Up
no doubts rk loves madhu more dan himself..he can even tolerate his insult frm some idiotic buddha n buddhi bt still won't say a word to his wife dat why she was enjyoing so much when he was being insulted..he can give away all his ego,stardome,wealth,even life 4 her n won't ask 4 anything in return..i doubt if madhu will ever be able to love him d way he loves her n as much as he does..

sorry essay likh diya maine bt i cudn't help it..
haan re I knew I am with you totally, sach kaha tune.. he will not think even for second for himself for his wife.

red - sach kaha woh badle mien kuch nahin chahega instead of his this love.

I also agree one day he will risk his life too for Madhubala aur Madhubala ko pata bhi nahin chalne dega woh ke he is sacrifising for her... dhekhna ek din wo ye karega...CryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vivujaansree.gattusaijahnaviHeartless_Freak

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

shahi    true   rk  ka  love , pain, intelligence    and  passion     ko  madhu  kabhi  match  nahi  kar  payegi
agreeThumbs Up RK's junoon is more than anything to watch for and it cannot be matched by Madhubala's isha or stardom.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vivujaansree.gattusaijahnavi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index