meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys  after saw the precap of yesterday episode, I found and suspense and observation which I am share with u all.

If Nanhi saw the project Talash (2 finding the missing children's) which was being created by Mohan and after seeing if Nanhi apologies /forgive his Spider-man and tell her that she is her chavani  and after then Mohan also forgive .  And from then both reunite and together solving the project Talash 2 finding Addu.  From my point of view if Rimjhim see her Papu and the chasmis both together, then what will her reaction?  If Rimjhim tell that the chasmis who insulting me in ur office at that day is no other than this. Then what will Mohan reaction? If Nanhi ask Mohan who is girl and why did she told u papu? Then what will Mohan answered 2 Nanhi? At that time what will Mohan answered 2 his 2 cute daughter 1, Chavani, 2. Rimjhim ?

So, all NBTians plzzz share ur comments after reading this.😊😊😊😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this doesnt seems to be happening soon dear... And its rather simple 4 MOHAN to tell NAVI that rimjhim is adopted or he found her somewhere...
-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kresham blank comment kyun?
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar post ka color change kro pehle...padh payenge tabhi to commrnt ya like krenge na... 🤣

i think this is the reason behind Kritikas blank comment...
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Golmaal hai bhai...sab golmaal hai...😆

too much confusion & complication ...
Better...Wait & watch...
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is nt going 2 happen so soon yaar as nanhi is not so forgiving 🤢ki woh ek hi jhatke mein mohan ko maaf kar degi. pehle woh project join karegi apne bhai ko dhoondhne ke liye, megha ya mohan ko kuch nai batayegi, phir project ke chalte mein mohan ko observe karke use feel hoga dat maybe she was wrong,😭 and she will discover abt rimjhim too from mohan and megha as she is rj's dance teacher.😉 Rimjhim toh shocked hogi jab use ye sab pata chalega , aur jahan tak meghan ka sawaal hai to woh toh achaanak hi milenge, kismat se.😉
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Which job did navika quit? What was the name of that channel?Edited by archu_93 - 11 years ago
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: archu_93

Which job did navika quit? What was the name of that company?

Parda faash
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What Mohan used to call Renu?
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is the name of mohan's NGO in Bhopal?