TB : Parikshit Sahni - A gizmo freak

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Parikshit Sahni - A gizmo freak

Veteran TV actor Parikshit Sahni proves that age is no bar when it comes to keeping pace with the latest technology. Though nearing 70, he stays abreast of the latest applications and even doles out tips to others.

Hi everyone, there is an TB article. Please help to comment on it and also rate the article as it would help our forum's ratings πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks...i already made my first comment for the day and i will make 2 more and similarly i will do for tomorrow and also i have liked the article.
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, i saw 1 comment and i knew it was you. And i was right when i checked it πŸ˜†. 
Hope more comments on it πŸ˜•
Sonali.S thumbnail
i am failing to understand that why their is a lack of coordination in the forum...what to do to encourage everyone i do no know.
Sonali.S thumbnail
u know me very well

Visha hai sab jaanti hai...hehehe
VishaD. thumbnail
Basically some people are not accepting the show. Some say its typical saas bahu show and wish to skip it. When it was going fast, they complained it was so fast. When its slow, they say its slow. Then what are they supposed to show in the show? Guess they would rather prefer some crying and villains keep winning everytime.
Sonali.S thumbnail
but those u accept can help with their small contribution. I have seen it many times that with less people too but with good coordination one can reach to the level being set...
VishaD. thumbnail
I agree but there is only a few of us here instead πŸ˜•
Sonali.S thumbnail
even with these few visha we together used to make around 115 comments in AD'S article with an active forum.

I will love if same happens here too as its not a serial with new cast
amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks visha...😊the age is no bar is really true until our death there is always something to do ,to learn etcπŸ‘...even they are senior there is a message left for all ...hope we should use our mind to learn new things😊