Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Parikshit Sahni - A gizmo freak

Veteran TV actor Parikshit Sahni proves that age is no bar when it comes to keeping pace with the latest technology. Though nearing 70, he stays abreast of the latest applications and even doles out tips to others.

Hi everyone, there is an TB article. Please help to comment on it and also rate the article as it would help our forum's ratings Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amudAmeeraalikhankarsuh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB : Parikshit Sahni - A gizmo freak" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
thanks...i already made my first comment for the day and i will make 2 more and similarly i will do for tomorrow and also i have liked the article.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Yes, i saw 1 comment and i knew it was you. And i was right when i checked it LOL
Hope more comments on it Confused

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i am failing to understand that why their is a lack of coordination in the forum...what to do to encourage everyone i do no know.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
u know me very well

Visha hai sab jaanti hai...hehehe

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Basically some people are not accepting the show. Some say its typical saas bahu show and wish to skip it. When it was going fast, they complained it was so fast. When its slow, they say its slow. Then what are they supposed to show in the show? Guess they would rather prefer some crying and villains keep winning everytime.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
but those u accept can help with their small contribution. I have seen it many times that with less people too but with good coordination one can reach to the level being set...

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I agree but there is only a few of us here instead Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.