Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Feliz Cumpleanos Rubab - Janam Din mubharak ho ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

"di...diii,.. i am so excited for this weekend!!!" squealed shravy in excitement 

"yeah me too shravy super excited .. it's gonna be a super exciting isn't " I said, in the same excitement for the weekend .. 

"yes dii... we will have a blast this weekend " she twirled me and started jumping up and down...

"BTW Shravy, who are you cheering for" I asked in excepting her to cheer for 49ers over Ravens

"NiShal/VirMan" came an instant reply from shravy who seemed to be in a land where she always resides..

Now it's time for me to get confused ...Confused"Kya!! VirMan/NiShal how did they end up in super bowl 2013"  I asked in utter confusion ..

she is perplexed, she now shakes me literally holding my arms "Munni di, Super bowl .. what is that .. you are talking something random..." and pouts 

"Shravy you said you are excited for the weekend... what's more exciting than the Super Bowl " I raised my eyebrows...

Shravy is irritated.. and hits her forehead with her palm 

"What happened.. " I asked her.. 

"chodo di ..kuchch nahin... you don't know anything about your friends.. you don't love us and  you call us your friends" she started walking away 

I hold her hand and stop.. she refuses to hear me out.. but I take her to a place, open the door...  she is shocked and surprised to see a beautiful girl decked up for her 19th Happy Birthday!!! standing under the spot light with her back facing us... 

Who is she?? Do we know her?
yes ofcourse we know her which is why we are here at her birthday party !!!

Let me tell you all something about the birthday girl...

She is a very warm and friendly person, spreading her warmth from the beautiful city of Calgary, Canada, who is juggling between her chemistry books and her obsession for IF and TV Celebs  

She is obsessed over her first TV pair Mayank-Nupur and is now dwelling in the land of NiShal/VirMan...she loves Ekta Maayi's shows like me 

she is an angel ..naa... she is more of a storm, in Anne's words... her posts are like rain or rather a bullet train and leaves calmly while all of us keep thinking what hit us just a few minutes back ...  

She is the who brightens our sulking spirits with a new and strong "hope" ...she spreads laughter with her witty yet realistic remarks... A day without her in the AT seems like an episode without VirMan scene...

We all wait for her comments, her views, her take on everything under the sun, be it a  track, actor, episode or the TRPs...her views are strong and sway too straightforward 

She loves biryani, panipuri, rasmalai, chat papadi and what not..she adores Shreya Goshal, her mom is her bestmbest friend, she is a chem student, but her brain is that of an attorney ...she brings a ray of hope with her stormy appearance   

any guesses as whose birthday party it is  ???

ok now few more clues in Geet's style 

She is a packet of fun that we got
She likes to gobble up biryani 
Before it runs away to Italy! 
She dreams about Nishal day and night 
She dreams about Virman all 365 days
And joins us in her hopelessly hopeless dreams 24/7
Mayur was her love in the past but present is with virman
future is with "Hum tum" gane wali Nishal aur harami ke paas! ;P
Shreya Goshal must have not heard her 
But she has heard her every song!
As far as I know there seems to be no haramis in her life! 
Hey people don't get the wrong meanings over there! 
Sab ke sab besharam just like u!

any guesses, by now most of you must have guessed, if not, never mind, please join us and  put your hands together for 

drums roll please 

presenting to you, our very own 

aka

turns 19 on 

Credit for the song - Preeti_Shadia, thanks hunHug

Edited by munnihyderabad - 22 February 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-nrithyaochristiandior...Labyrinth..kabee-Aswathy-chandana.........Gowri..xMidnightStarxpreetipc-Simz--GayathriK-preity_dshrav_KTholicSanDhirholic.-bonbon-Zehnaseeb.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feliz Cumpleanos Rubab - Janam Din mubharak ho ..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 February 2013 at 12:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-nrithyao..Labyrinth..titliluvsvirmankabee-Aswathy-..Gowri..xMidnightStarxpreetipc-Simz--GayathriK-shrav_KTholicSanDhirholic.-bonbon-Zehnaseeb.SA.

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 February 2013 at 12:20am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-nrithyao..Labyrinth..titliluvsvirman-Simz--GayathriK--Aswathy-..Gowri..xMidnightStarxpreetipcshrav_KTholicSanDhirholic.-bonbon-Zehnaseeb.SA.

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged

. . . . . . . . . . . .
*************************************************************************************************************
Hi Rubu !!! 

Surprised to see my post here?? LOLLOL

well Shravani asked me  to send my message for your birthday thread so here

i am.TongueTongue

I think its more than 3 years we are friends . through this years we realised we 

think  very much alike on majority of things. Both of us instinctively know

what the other is thinking or going to say on mostly any subject.Its like God

used the same mould to make us both. our minds run on the same track.WinkLOL 

but i will never get your fascination for OTT MD even if i take saat janam

more.your love for SP & its shows is never ending & you insist on updating me

on each & every   one of its show.Stern Smile i am so used to it now that when you

don't update i ask you about it. and what do i say about your expertise on

kekta maiyya shows?? the less said about it ,is  better.ROFLROFL your witty

observations keep me in splits.LOLLOL

In the last 3 years we have seen both the best & the worst of things.

The worst period seemed never ending but with each other's help we got thru

it.HugHugHug

You know when it comes to writing ramayanic posts i am total anadi . LOLLOL

so don't know what more to write. i will just say feelings ko samjhoWink 

{see what a good twinnie  I am  ? i refrained from using the hindi word

for feelingsWink LOL}

So without further ado ,here are your gifts from me. hope you will like them . 

You better like them Stern SmileStern Smile after all the efforts i put in making them. ok,ok, JK.LOLLOL

Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator

PS- in case you missed it  Wink I used your fav. shade of pink every where.LOLLOL

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Rubab! Hug Happy B'day to youu!! We met at Nia's AT!! Big smile We chat sooo much know?We spammers rock!! Heart May u hve an awesum b'dayyy!! Keep Smiling! Star Mwah! Heart

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Happy Birthdaaay Rubab!! May all your wishes come true! Party 

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

happy bday rubab!

u r really a wonderful person n a crazy virmanian like meEmbarrassed
god bless u

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Wish you a very happy birthday dear!
may all your good wishes come true. 
have a wonderful birthday dear enjoy. 
muah lots of love Sara
. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Rubab! Happy Birthday! <3 
Hope you have a blessed birthday and many more prosperous years ahead! 
You are surely a much valued member of the forum and bring a smile to so many faces!
Keep being the amazing VirManian you are, it's sure a pleasure to have you around 
Hug
Best wishes,
Preeti

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

hey rubab urf rubu 
wish u many many haPpy returns of the day Big smile 

may god bless and fulfill ur wishes 

we met first time in delusional CC and we shared common love in our fav couple on and off screen both and it continue in RSV CC and learn lesson of life too LOL 
today we are opposite in our liking but still we are frnds and hope so in future too Big smile as a person u speak ur mind 
and bad thing bday ke din kisi ki burai nahi karte to aaj ke liye kuch nahi bolungi

once again happy birth day rubu and have a great life ahead  PartyDancingHug 

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 February 2013 at 12:22am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-preetipcxMidnightStarx..Gowri..shrav_KTholicSanDhirholic.-bonbon-.SA.Zehnaseeb

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

. . . . . . . . . . . .
To a person, whom i've never seen yet is the closest to my eyes through the words u write,

To a person whose voice i've never heard but still rings melodiously in my ears through the laughs we share,

To a person who lives miles away from me but still is the dearest to my heart,

To a person who brightens up the whole space with her presence,

My dearest Rubab...Wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!!

A Birthday without gifts?? Nayy, thats not done.. OK, Here's my gift to u on ur birthday! Its a little definition of our friendship in the AT. Too long to be a one liner,Ermm psshhh.. & u know, I suck wen it comes to writing long para's. Thats always Munnii dii's forte..Big smile But still, its ur birthdayDancing So kindly bear & read thru the entire crazy stuff!Tongue

Friends tread lawns holding hands..
Friends love each other selflessly..
Friends spend years sharing love & life..

Yo Rubab.. Dont look at me like Stern Smile. I know the lines are too purrfecct & cheesyDead & i know the magnitude of ur detest to perfect stuff! LOLSo We, the Haraami BandarsCool of the VirMaan AT hereby giv a brand new definition to friendship...A much simpler one, Jus like us!!! Here it goes..

For us, Friendship is living life amongst each other thru our very own emoticons...( Umm...Stop laughing now!LOL!)
Like, we are happy wen peeps in our AT are Big smile 
We are sad wen they are Unhappy
We are crazy wen they areROFL
We feel Evil Smile when they are Evil Smile

& We, at the AT are a bunch of crazy idiots literally living our life & our friendship thru these emoticons. Thanks to these life savers, we are connected to each other's feelings across the globe.Thats y i say, We share a very unique friendship... 

Miles apart, yet close to heart! (Now thats a one liner!Dancing)

Psshhh...I know, that has to be the craziest definition of friendship till date. But courtesyRubab, am officially in love with emoticons now that the wacko in me defined friendshipusing emoticons.Wacko LOL, I gotta be mad!LOL! But never mind, I can always attribute mymadness to my dearest friend's birthdayEmbarrassed 

Wish u a Happy & Emoticonlicious Birthday Rubab! Lub u always..!

LOL rubab.. Thats Haraami Bandar for u on behalf of NiShal, on ur first birthday as myfriend!! Have a blast & dont forget to throw a party for all @ the AT!LOL!

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Happy Birthday Rubab!!!!Hug  

The time doesn't matter,
the miles that separate us doesn't matter
the moment your little ''hello'' pops up our my screen
our straight lips curves up and i our hands hungrily reaches the keyboard.
World seems to be smiling down at us when we are chatting!

I should that your craziness,
It's something that makes us aware of our craziness! LOL
The truths that you let out in a bashing post
Makes us feel extra ordinarily evil! hehehe
Its my home and you are my fun cracker among a bunch of sisters i have!

That was a card for my masthikor friend!!! now its time for a cake! Make a wish fast!!!

Now keep that smile that came on ur face when u saw this cake and dont let it go anywhere!
Enjoy your birthday!! Let God give u many such birthday to celebrate!!!Hug

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

to rubab.my bichdi behna..wish u a very very happy birthday.no 1 cheater ..u r one of myfriends with whom i am very close on i-f...had an awesume time with u making fun ofothers.and laughing over it ..ur favorite mission and even mine maya back is still on ,soby the time ur birthday goes wish to god to bring maya back ok..rubab u r such a big andbest mirchi ahh and joining u is such a pleasure ..my behna.my maya back partner.myprankstar.luv u .and may god fullfill all ur wish ..have made a small siggie for u first timeever,do say kesa laga .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

''Many many happy returns of the day Rubab!!!May God bless you and your family..And I'm glad that I got such a sweet and loyal friend like you in my life...May your positivity and smile be with you forever...And last but not the least have a blast for your birthday!!!Muah!!Be this year of yours be filled with full of joy and fun!! ''

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 February 2013 at 12:42am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-..Labyrinth..-Simz-xMidnightStarxpreetipc-GayathriK-..Gowri..-Aswathy-SanDhirholic.shrav_KTholic-bonbon-.SA.Zehnaseeb

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

A big shout out to Shravani and Shubu (S.A.)  for helping in the thread,by collecting the beautiful messages from Rubab's friends, which enhanced the beauty of the thread, and she stalked Rubab and talked to her friends to get lot of information about Rubab's likes and dislikes ...We got to know 

Thank you shravy and Shubu  ,...muaaahhhzzHug

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 February 2013 at 12:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-preetipc..Gowri..xMidnightStarx-Aswathy-SanDhirholic.shrav_KTholic-bonbon-.SA.Zehnaseeb

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged

hahhahah this is awesome ...now I don't have any message for you except 

"Happy Birthday to you" Hug  for now... my brain stopped working will edit it in the morning Tongue

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 February 2013 at 12:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-..Gowri..-Aswathy-preetipcash_jodhaakbarshrav_KTholicZehnaseeb.SA.

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Eeekkksss  happy happy birthdayyy...Party Party  Party Party  Dancing

will edit my post later...abhi ke liye happy happy birthday and love you loadsss...ummuahhh...Hug Hug

Edited by shrav_virman - 02 February 2013 at 1:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Aswathy-..Gowri..Zehnaseeb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.