Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Nice post

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNGRATEFUL FAMILIES... (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ddhifan

IF-Dazzler

ddhifan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
LOL

skandi

IF-Sizzlerz

skandi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Completely disagreed with reference to Malik family.
I find ur post highly illogical in that regard.
Bhatias have been ungrateful, Ok..
Now what wrong did Maliks do?
They have never ever disrespected RK after he turned Good.
What he did is not a great thing to worship him, he has only done what a dutiful good-natured Son-in-Law should do.
That's it, Now what is wrong if Malik family attends Picnic? What is so ungrateful in that?
Do u expect them to fall in RK's feet and worship him, and tell him that they r not kids to attend Picnic, to show their gratitude to him? :o

ohhh...cooolll man, this is forum to discuss and have fun not to bash each other...I mean they should have showed at least shamsher telling RK that he did a good job as being stuntman he was not able to do anything...

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Completely disagreed with reference to Malik family.
I find ur post highly illogical in that regard.
Bhatias have been ungrateful, Ok..
Now what wrong did Maliks do?
They have never ever disrespected RK after he turned Good.
What he did is not a great thing to worship him, he has only done what a dutiful good-natured Son-in-Law should do.
That's it, Now what is wrong if Malik family attends Picnic? What is so ungrateful in that?
Do u expect them to fall in RK's feet and worship him, and tell him that they r not kids to attend Picnic, to show their gratitude to him? :o

<font size="4">ohhh...cooolll man, this is forum to discuss and have fun not to bash each other...I mean they should have showed at least shamsher telling RK that he did a good job as being stuntman he was not able to do anything...</font>
I'm not bashing u.
And Malik is a stunt man agreed, but he not in his 20s to jump and do gravity defying stunts.
And Malik is an elder person to RK, and it is not necessary that he should praise RK for what he has done, As RK has done his duty as a Good husband and son-in-law!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I agree !!

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
LOL

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
LOL

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
LOLLOL well actually Rk should thanx malliks...our hero got oppurtunity to show such stuntbazi n becum hero in front of Madhu...n u can c now bonding btwn Rishabala has become fevicol ka jodd..todde na tootega..

Edited by have-a-dream - 03 February 2013 at 12:52am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.