i thnk dilshad vl die and ayaan is the killer

gunjan88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys dnt kill me for dz,itz jst ma predictn,dilshad vl die cz she had dt proof vch she wantd to show to her husbnd so if she dies things wnt open up so fast,n ayaan may hv kild dilshaad cz dt kiler said bitch ,plus ayan wantd to meet asad lyk b4 bt due to dilshad asad was avoidng to meet hm,guys 1 of the lead hs to b d villian ,i gues it vl b reveld latr dt abt ayaan,anyways itz jst a predictn dnt bash me 4 it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey honestly this cannot happen dilshad will survive and ayaan may turn negative but maybe for zoya not cause of dilshad i mean how can he even think of killing his brothers mother..that brother whom he gives a place above his own ammi's kasam who is like bread and butter how can he harm her as he knows she's the only one his brother had since childhood  ...this just cannot happen according to my point of view
bubbles_rogue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think ayaan will not kill dilshad that is just too much..in my opinion we will just have to watch and see what is the motive,reason  and culprit behind the heinous act..just have to endure the dreadful suspense over the weekend..
SHVIKA_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
funniest prediction i have ever seen
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This can never happen.

For reasons:

One: Ayaan loves his brother too much to even go against him and take such a drastic step and shoot his Badi Ammi (Asad's Mother, Dilshad), which is not possible at all in this whole universe, considering the Love that exists between these 2 step brothers. He respects his elder brother's decision, and knows why Asad has given importance to the promise he gave to his mother than to the one he gave to him.

Two: The Gunman called Zoya a 'B!tch' and not Dilshad.

Three: Dilshad has not even the slightest idea about the incident that keep Rashid's mouth shut so tight. The recording started working only after it fell down from the couch after Dilshad left the room.
delka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I must say a good weekend joke or is it a weekend timepass.
AdhooriSi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LMAO everyone's brain is working over time!!! ðŸ¤£
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the guy came to kill marium not dilshaad but dilshaad got hit while saving marium
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very funny! Do you really watch QH?
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this will never happen..

dilshad will survive