Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Just now I was watching Fanaa. It was one of the most romantic of films with great songs.

tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar mein ho
jaaun fanaa

i love fanaa movie songs but my ultimate favt from dis movie is yeh baarish hai boondon ki...lovely picturization, awesome music😊
ya she is vivacious but she has no hard spark for getting something. she is enjoying college life and she is also fearful. she can follow someone but she can not lead someone. as i think.

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Ultimate Revenge would be Vihaan falls for Rachna while MayAn and RajNa are couples and Vihaan can cry in a corner😈
Originally posted by: vibz88

The Ultimate Revenge would be Vihaan falls for Rachna while MayAn and RajNa are couples and Vihaan can cry in a corner😈

it is somewhat acceptable.
Originally posted by: vibz88

👍🏼 totally agree wid u
i think this story will follow "yeh dillagi" movie kajol, saif and akshay, may be after rachna's transformation to bold attitude personality.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smruti1981

i think this story will follow "yeh dillagi" movie kajol, saif and akshay, may be after rachna's transformation to bold attitude personality.

In the end she goes with Akshay!!!
or dillagi ??? bobby, urmila and sunny deol
ya of course... after all i am also RAJNA fan all the way. this movie only convinces me .
Originally posted by: riva2987

or dillagi ??? bobby, urmila and sunny deol

only YEH DILLAGI one of my  favorite movie