Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
HI everyone! As you all know that today was the the very first episode of CID chote heroes it would be interesting to see everyone's personal opinion on the first episode. What is one thing you really liked and one thing you really disliked? Furthermore, feel free to add any other detail such as how you think the series could to be improved or any other comments you personally want to share. You could also say who you really enjoyed watching onscreen or favourite parts etc. Thanks for posting! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your personal opinion on CID Chote heroes" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I can't like CID CHOTE HEROES
I want old CID back

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I don't want to say that its bad.. Its comedy.. with some neat and clean timepass for kids... 

In my opinion... like Singh sir made Gutar Gu for Sab tv... he should move this serial to Pogo...and like Daya sir acted in Gutar Gu... he can take the members of CID and create new characters under a new serial name there ... and make the serial for kids... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStargadhadadafairy1mano86Gwendchotabhootvisromdebasree04

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I don't mind a CID kids...but as Asto rightly said, Sony is not the channel for this.
Also, I know that the CID kids episode is eating into trio's time in the normal episodes...that too with 3 normal episodes a week!!! We are only getting one dialogue/one glimpse of them in each episode. Therefore I am not happy with it.

The CID kids episode was frankly not a kids-only episodes...it was like a normal CID episode with some extra tomfoolery and T-scenes. If the presence of CID-kids will eliminate these 2 from the regular CID I'll be happy/. BUT...I want trio in the regular episodes. At least in one of the episodes...the other 2 can be led by Rajat/Sachin...I will still watch it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStargadhadadafairy1mano86debasree04

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i agree with astonish n visrom.second them.
am comfortable watching this with my younger siblings unlike many episodes of CID

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gwendchotabhoot

CRICK3Tgal27

CRICK3Tgal27

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Me and my little sis loved it...especially her...she literally fell down laughing on even the lame jokes. I asked many kids and they seemed to love it.
 I loved the Abhi-rika seen...their relation is so sweet :) ..I agree that it was more like a normal CID episode with lots of kids...but I enjoyed it..being 17 Big smile and the other think I liked was Rajat's new look Embarrassed

Gwendchotabhoot

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
That's actually Rajat's old look in Khotey Sikkey. I first saw him like that and liked him like that. Somehow the clean shaven face in CID first seemed weird. I like him back with daadi mooch.

CRICK3Tgal27

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
well am 14..and used to watch CID since times i was a toddler..tough cursed it those days..these stories will get through the brains of primary graders and supervisers neednt worry abt gore scenes
and its still better than reality and soap shows kids watch these days claiming to be grown up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top