Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Q. Suhasi right now you are associated with two shows nach baliye 5 and daily soap Housewife hai sab janti hai how difficult it is to handle two shows at a time? how do you manage both shows?

Ans- Well now that I am doing a daily soap for the second time I know how the system works. With Yahaan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli which was my first show I din't know the timings nor the way things move here, so I would  just say yes for everything and I was fine with it.But now with this second daily soap in hand I know exactly how the system works and that's how I can say I manage my shoot schedule smartly... its not very much difficult you see! Moreover, I like dancing very much, so when one does something one enjoys doing, then there is no question of feeling tired or bored, I am never bored of my dance practice.

Q. Should a woman be working or should she be a housewife? What is your opinion?

Ans- I feel every woman should have the liberty to choose between - being a homemaker or pursuing a professional career. I believe one should not draw comparisons between household work or any other profession because one has to work hard whether at home or in workplace, I don't think people should take a homemaker for granted after all they also share a huge responsibility.

Q. Have you learnt any particular dance form? Which is your favorite dance form?

Ans- Yes I'm a trained bharat natyam dancer. I did my arangetram, bhartnayam is one of my favorite dance forms.I also like Bollywood dancing, though  I'm not very comfortable with western dance forms like salsa and jazz .

Q. Tell us about your likes and dislikes.

Ans- I'm a workaholic, I love working, apart from that personally I love eating and after work I love sleeping... 

Q.When not working, what do you like to do?

Ans- I like watching movies, Andaz Apna Apna, is my favorite movie I can watch n number of times! and Padosan - the old movie, these two are my all time favorites.

Q. What is the one thing you can't live without?

Ans- ahhh! it is sweets... I love eating sweets, I always feel tempted to have them...(laughingly)

Q But in your profession one is required to maintain a good figure and healthy body so how do strike a balance between indulging in sweets yet maintaining a good figure, do you observe any healthy regime?

Ans- Yes I do exercise, besides, I have a great metabolic rate, but I do not follow any diet in particular,I go for swimming and carry small exercises that's it! 

Q Who is your favorite Bollywood actor /actress? and the one with whom you would like to work with?

Ans- I like Madhuri Dixit! she is a fine dancer... and I like Aamir Khan... of course I would love to work with him as well !

Q. Since you are a Madhuri Dixit fan will you be performing on any of her popular songs in Nach Baliye?

Ans- I hope so yaar..., I would love to! but dancing on a Madhuri Dixit song and copying her will take months... , infact even a month long practice is not enough to bring that perfection you know... let's see as of now for the next week's episode we are trying to have semi-classical performance in Nach Baliye so viewers watch out!

Q-mantra of life?

Ans- do whatever you like to do!

favorites--

Q-food?
Ans- I like Italian food, and anything which has lot of cheese i love to have ..

Q-holiday destination?
Ans- no i m not such who would like to go on same place again and again

Q.attire? 
Ans- any thing which suits me and makes me comfortable like jeans, tees salwar kameez.

Q.hobby?
Ans- watching movies and reading only when it is my sleep time...

http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/3868/suhasi-dhami-to-perform-a-semi-classical-dance-in-nach-baliye.html

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amudAmeeraalikhankarsuhlove_karanabha.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasi Dhami perform a semi classical dance in NB" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Visha Smile I hope one day Suhasi gets to meet Madhuri face to face Wink

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I agree, hope Madhuri would come on NB too Smile

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
thanks visha
suhasi is tellys madhuri

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with that Ameeran Wink

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks nice interview! She loves dancing and acting so no complains! Lucky she has a good metabolism so enjoys her sweets aswell! Love andaz apna apna too. Madhuru is the best hope she gets to perform on her songs and meet her one day

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I agree Jesh Smile

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Imagine Suhasi and Madhuri performing together on the stage WinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameeraalikhan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.