Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Is Ammi the tipping point for Asad?

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
So we know that there is some 'undekha mod' about to come in Asad-Zoya's relationship...

And we know that something might trigger Zoya leaving the house and eventually meeting Ayaan (again cued in by the inexplicable hits n misses they have had)

Given Asad's concern and latent love for Zoya, do you think his Ammi getting shot will be the dramatic point which overrides even his feelings for Zoya, making him thrust her out of his life? Thus setting the wheels in motion?

What do you guys think?

PS:Hope Dilshaad doesn't die coz not only do I love her relationship with Zoya but also don't want this to create a permanent crack in Asad-Zoya's relationship

Edited by deejayaqueel - 02 February 2013 at 8:58pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4hemvbvm17tishmaSamaira32sun2011mizzneetuNishitaraoWhenInRome_vineeta_-rajsua-Sky23shaz2009...Tanu...fate4ash.RolzzSilentsoul-BolNaHalke-romiebee2002raneebshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Deej... How come I didnt know u posting in IF :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Deej... How come I didnt know u posting in IF :D

Haha... Couldn't resist this one... This post's been in my head ever since I saw the precap 2 days ago of someone getting shot...

But I didn't know that you were active on IF... yAY to 4 lions for getting all back here Dancing

Rolzz

avi_k_ Goldie
avi_k_
avi_k_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Will have to wait

deejayaqueel

mizzneetu Goldie
mizzneetu
mizzneetu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
As much as I would hate to see her get kicked out and end up with Ayaan...Really, Asad was always ready to kick her out for the smallest things. I think this is pretty major ! So possibly, it may be the reason she leaves their house. :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feedeejayaqueel

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i hope anokha mod is something gud 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avi_k_

Will have to wait

Yup...
deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzneetu

As much as I would hate to see her get kicked out and end up with Ayaan...Really, Asad was always ready to kick her out for the smallest things. I think this is pretty major ! So possibly, it may be the reason she leaves their house. :(

Yup... I can't think of anything else... Though I hope that even if Asad Zoya part for now and Ayaan Zoya meet, the latter's relationship should be one of great friendship... A fun bond... There is so much to explore there... Hope they show Zoya bringing Ayaan and humeira close...

fee-fee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index