Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
So we know that there is some 'undekha mod' about to come in Asad-Zoya's relationship...

And we know that something might trigger Zoya leaving the house and eventually meeting Ayaan (again cued in by the inexplicable hits n misses they have had)

Given Asad's concern and latent love for Zoya, do you think his Ammi getting shot will be the dramatic point which overrides even his feelings for Zoya, making him thrust her out of his life? Thus setting the wheels in motion?

What do you guys think?

PS:Hope Dilshaad doesn't die coz not only do I love her relationship with Zoya but also don't want this to create a permanent crack in Asad-Zoya's relationship

Edited by deejayaqueel - 02 February 2013 at 8:58pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4vm17tishmamizzneetuSamaira32hemvbsun2011shaz2009NishitaraoWhenInRome_vineeta_-rajsua-Shell16...Tanu...-BolNaHalke-SilentsoulRolzz--epiPhobia--raneebshanakyasharanromiebee2002-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Ammi the tipping point for Asad?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Deej... How come I didnt know u posting in IF :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Deej... How come I didnt know u posting in IF :D

Haha... Couldn't resist this one... This post's been in my head ever since I saw the precap 2 days ago of someone getting shot...

But I didn't know that you were active on IF... yAY to 4 lions for getting all back here Dancing

Rolzz

avi_k_

Goldie

avi_k_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Will have to wait

deejayaqueel

mizzneetu

Goldie

mizzneetu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
As much as I would hate to see her get kicked out and end up with Ayaan...Really, Asad was always ready to kick her out for the smallest things. I think this is pretty major ! So possibly, it may be the reason she leaves their house. :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feedeejayaqueel

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i hope anokha mod is something gud 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avi_k_

Will have to wait

Yup...

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzneetu

As much as I would hate to see her get kicked out and end up with Ayaan...Really, Asad was always ready to kick her out for the smallest things. I think this is pretty major ! So possibly, it may be the reason she leaves their house. :(

Yup... I can't think of anything else... Though I hope that even if Asad Zoya part for now and Ayaan Zoya meet, the latter's relationship should be one of great friendship... A fun bond... There is so much to explore there... Hope they show Zoya bringing Ayaan and humeira close...

fee-fee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.