Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmani

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Zee is she really that age :O

Damn why do people lie about there age? Where I live everyone has a birth certificate no one makes up their age or they'll get caught.

She can't tell her real age, as she will be seen elder than Gurmeet who is turning 29 this month... And beside If she tells her real age, she gets aunties role which she doesn't want LOL, she gets botex injections every two weeks and she did a lots of plastic surgeries... Like her nose and mouth...

Sorry to poke in this conv..
but i was just goin through this thread..
m curious abt hre age..r u sure she is 35 plusConfused

coz i read sumwhere that she is a 83 born and only one yr older than GC..

She is no less than 36, no, she is much elder than Gurmeet, she never gave her real age... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 8)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by tabby999

thats why i call her totally dustbin ...

ClapClapClap

woo hoo tabby... awesome name.
DB= Dust Bin LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4ever

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Its one thing to criticize the contestants but another thing to bash and name call them. We claims they are rude but aren't we doing the same here? 

Constructive criticism is welcomed but offensive posts cannot be accepted hence kindly refrain from posting provoking opinions.  If any of you are found to do the same in the future, expect raise in your warning meter without warning PM!

Topic closed!

Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate.Vrish.shubhika124

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.