Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
DEBINA is such a double faced ,cunning woman...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4evermaanluvsgeetLittle_Mermaid.Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 6)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Debina ko na manners hai, na shakal hai aur na fashion sense hai, total zero... 

too good Zee...LOL 
Aur na hi media ko handle karna atta hai aur na hi proper hindi n english...LOL

NinnzGmsonu4everSamraat_92Silence_Gold

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by manesha76

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie .I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her Dead . 

As Amar said Debina budhvaar ( Wednesday) ko vegetarian ho gayee.LOL

Lolzz jahan tak maine suna hai for religious reason people did'nt eat non-veg on tuesday... But DB on wednesday suddely not eating fish for which She was behaving crazy when Karan Gifted herOuchOuchOuch

Firstly Debina is not religious at all, she do only nautanki on TV and about the episode, they didn't record it on Wednesday, they only show it on Wednesday...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
sumtimes i really wonder what qualities sagar arts saw in debina that they thought of casting her as Sita in Ramayan ...she is totally opposite to Devi Sita in real life ...such a show off and fake woman ...she is Sleepy

NinnzGmsonu4evermaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@sita11: What u don't know that the same production house offered Gurmeet another role, Gurmeet told them to take Debina as a lead with him, but they refused LOL, infact last time he gave her name to them too, it was not at all their choice LOL, usko acting nahi aate, Who would ever choose her? LOL

Edited by Zee_News - 02 February 2013 at 3:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_NinnzGmsonu4evermaanluvsgeetSamraat_92sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

thanks for the info zee
thank God they didnot repeat her in their shows...Big smile
yeahhh it was the majbooori of production house to cast her as Sita all becaz of the recommendation of their hero...LOL

Edited by sita11 - 02 February 2013 at 3:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie . I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her Dead . 

@Red.. another hypocracy of Mataji..Dead
She is a pathetuc low class cheap women..Thumbs Down
Such people r full of themselves who only knows who to put others down..Pinch
i really hate such type of low class women..Angry
nd she calls herself humble, straighforward.. my foot ! Stern Smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 02 February 2013 at 3:59am

_Aishwarya_NinnzGmmaanluvsgeetmanesha76

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

thats why i call her totally dustbin ...

ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.