Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
totally nautankibaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie . I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her Dead . 

Thumbs Up Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neharaizadasonu4evermanesha76

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Even Dimpy actually tried to speak to Gizelle at first and they were fine till Debina came.

I'm guessing she's provoke Dimpy to do more in the last week. The one was very harsh didnt expect that from her.

Shows what she really is glad I was never her fan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neharaizadaNinnzGmtvdekha.Samraat_92

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Uneducated Duffer trying to act smart on national television to prove she is cheap Duffer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmsonu4ever

neharaizada

neharaizada

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Even Dimpy actually tried to speak to Gizelle at first and they were fine till Debina came.

I'm guessing she's provoke Dimpy to do more in the last week. The one was very harsh didnt expect that from her.

Shows what she really is glad I was never her fan.

Dimpy is just what Gizele said a "wannabe". She was jealous of Gizele as the boys were paying attention to her and she had problem with each and every aspect of Gizele's. She even had a problem that Gizele was single. I mean what the F is her problem and Debina who professed to be a good friend of Dimpy's was actually stabbing from behind. Wow i just cant believe she is Gurmeet's wife!!! A real eye opener

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmsonu4evermaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

maaniqra

IF-Sizzlerz

maaniqra

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
i too feel that bcoz i respect DB before bcoz she is the wife of my janu but now my heart isBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmmaanluvsgeet

neharaizada

neharaizada

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

[QUOTE=manesha76]

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie . I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her Dead . 

Very True and i just hope she does reads this post and if she doesnt her friends should read this and tell her what a freaking fool she was. What the hell was she thinking of showcasing such an attitude on national television. Does she think that the viewers are fools??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_sonu4evermaanluvsgeetSamraat_92manesha76

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Debina ko na manners hai, na shakal hai aur na fashion sense hai, total zero... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_maanluvsgeetLittle_Mermaid.manesha76Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.