Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

i think debina is shallow cunning and a witch too with many other things!!
she was soo rude!!

Yups agreedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhiteGirl-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by abinash079

arnav i think now u can know what i meant that day
so i can only say u that there is still many things which u dont know
i know what she has done during geet time to both DD and GC but cant say it here

I have seen alot in peranality in last few days thats enough to guess what She could have done at that timeDeadDead

dude u can never imagine what they have faced that time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie .I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her Dead . 

As Amar said Debina budhvaar ( Wednesday) ko vegetarian ho gayee.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmSamraat_92manesha76Arnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

arnav i think now u can know what i meant that day
so i can only say u that there is still many things which u dont know
i know what she has done during geet time to both DD and GC but cant say it here

I have seen alot in peranality in last few days thats enough to guess what She could have done at that timeDeadDead

dude u can never imagine what they have faced that time

After seeing the hatered among fans i can imagine...

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
thats why i call her totally dustbin ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutekananSamraat_92blushingArnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by manesha76

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie .I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her Dead . 

As Amar said Debina budhvaar ( Wednesday) ko vegetarian ho gayee.LOL

Lolzz jahan tak maine suna hai for religious reason people did'nt eat non-veg on tuesday... But DB on wednesday suddely not eating fish for which She was behaving crazy when Karan Gifted herOuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckySamraat_92manesha76

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

thats why i call her totally dustbin ...

LOLLOLLOL

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

They were saying that food is less...so they wanted more of that food..but if the food was bad,how can you ask more of it ?
Definately the food was tasty thats why they were asking more of it ,na ?
So if you liked the food that much you wanted another plate then why you gave just 1,3 mark ?
This is my question to debina and dimpy.I think they don't judge food,they gave marks acc to personal differences between them and the host.

Agree with your point they enjoyed the food, Dipmy even clainmed that food was tasty but She said i giving marks acc to her beahvior in last two epi...

But Debina She was so insecure Khaya piya aur bakwaas karke chali gayiDeadDead
I was superbly upset when I saw that 1 mark,if you just came to judge her behaviour,then don't eat the food..jis thaali me khate ho usi thaali me potty karte ho..ridiculousAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocks_Aishwarya_NinnzGmArnav90Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.