Debina one Natakbaaz, Egositc n Rude person

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Debina is one natakbaaz, egostic n rude person...

She is so double faced that is what i feel through out this week...

In Karan's house when her served in one thali, She said its unhygenic n all showed so much of direspect to karan's food...

And now in Gizzle house when Gizzle served food in sophisticated manner n in very Hygenic manner Debina again showed disrespect n her so called nakhre...

Usne khana khaya aur Gizzle ko sirf "1" number diya that was total insecurity n jealousy felt in her behavior...

Gizzle was kind to both Dimpy n Debina in her house but Debina was so rude i have to say yesterday Dimpy was better then Debina...

Debina herself said that her food did'nt complete without non-veg n yesterday suddenly She wanted only veg food only to complaint🤢🤢🤢

In my last post when people told me about Debina as a person i did'nt believed them but i totally believe they were right She is not a good human being...

Gizzle you rock, You were the best in attending your guest even better then Amar n Karan...

Lolzz I loved when She said Debina needs a fashion police lolzzz😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will admit, Debina was more annoying today than Dimpy was. In fact, I was shocked how Dimpy was actually praising Giselle's food and entertainment, and she even tried patching up... in her own kind of way. But Debina was terrible! I don't know why she's so pissed at Giselle. Giselle is really sweet to her yet Debina was acting very rude.

I generally don't have a problem with Debina but today she just irritated me. And that 1 was so distasteful. Dimpy also gave Giselle a low score but she didn't give her a 1, in fact you would expect such a score to come from her.

Debina found the dessert not in line with Giselle's theme, she found her entertainment not according to the theme. What? Was Debina's entertainment in line with her Bong theme? 🥱

Debina was just too much today. I didn't like her at all. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol!!! Me first second one to comment on your awesome post👍🏼
I would say Reel is showing Real face of fake people😆Edited by GurtiArti - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie . I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her 🤢 . 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I will admit, Debina was more annoying today than Dimpy was. In fact, I was shocked how Dimpy was actually praising Giselle's food and entertainment, and she even tried patching up... in her own kind of way. But Debina was terrible! I don't know why she's so pissed at Giselle. Giselle is really sweet to her yet Debina was acting very rude.

I generally don't have a problem with Debina but today she just irritated me. And that 1 was so distasteful. Dimpy also gave Giselle a low score but she didn't give her a 1, in fact you would expect such a score to come from her.

Debina found the dessert not in line with Giselle's theme, she found her entertainment not according to the theme. What? Was Debina's entertainment in line with her Bong theme? 🥱

Debina was just too much today. I didn't like her at all. 

Same here Gizzle served her good food, She kept evryone's choice by having veg n no-ved both but debina found problem here too...

Debina was calling desert as unhealthy I mean koi usse bolo apne aap ko kabhi Mirror mein dekha hai kahan se healthy lagti ho ye toh batao...

I think Debina ne hi Dimpy ko provoke kiya tha
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GurtiArti

Lol!!! Me first second one to comment on your awesome post👍🏼
I would say Reel is showing Real face of fake people😆

Yes agree real face is out
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

I would like to add about the entertainment part of the show . When Gizzel did her Mujhra item Debina said she did not involve them in it . I think she was forgetting that even she did the same . She did her item number & did not involve any member in it .  

She was acting smart about the food . She saw Vegetarian food was less so she decided that she will have only veggie . I found that she did it purposely as she wanted boys to give her less marks . I have seen such people & i just hate such type of people . She is really very cheap .

Debina had only one point agenda that was to put Gizzel down . I really pitty people who are around her . How can they stand her 🤢 . 

Agree with you She also did'nt involved anybody n her entertainment was also not acc to theme then why the hell She made problem for Gizzle,,,,,,,,,,,,

Even i don't like such tyoe of people🤢🤢
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree
debina is totaally natakbaaz and egoistic rude👍🏼
she  is very cheap🤢
Edited by Prabh.DDian - 11 years ago
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They were saying that food is less...so they wanted more of that food..but if the food was bad,how can you ask more of it ?
Definately the food was tasty thats why they were asking more of it ,na ?
So if you liked the food that much you wanted another plate then why you gave just 1,3 mark ?
This is my question to debina and dimpy.I think they don't judge food,they gave marks acc to personal differences between them and the host.Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabh.DDian

agree

debina is totaally natakbaaz and egoistic rude👍🏼
she  is very cheap🤢

She indeed is very cheap lady🤢🤢