Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Rati- Devil vs Angel Act...Ye dill maange more! (Page 5)

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

wow UK nice post Thumbs Up

I am really loving this Devil vs Angel act Wink
Rati is doing it so perfectly that i feel as if i am really seeing two different persons onscreen Clap

even i want more scenes of Zara and Indira, they are really too good.

I am enjoying HD after along time Party
Same here PD...me too enjoying HD after a long time...I want this track to continue for few more weeks...
Originally posted by ak01

thats why RP is d queen of tellly n expressions!!!
she is just d best..
proud 2 be her fan.Clap
Indeed she is! Thanks for commenting BTW
Originally posted by -Sachin-

i wonder how many serials and how many actors have got chance where they have to play both main lead and main villan of the show.
Rati really proved that she is a versatile actor.
Nice post Yukti!
This is what I like most about HD...It has given all shades a person can have to Rati's character and RP has excelled in portraying everything brilliantly..Thanks BhratashreeEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Nice Post UK, its a different experience to see RP in positive and negative shades simultaneously, the way she performs both characters so convincingly and the plus point is both never give up easily. Looking forward for more ZaIndira Scenes. 
Thanks moona...RP defines perfection in every wayBig smile
Originally posted by riyakhan

Awesum postThumbs Up

Thanks Riya
Originally posted by loveuratidi

nice post yukti...Clap

u knw wat i love dis zara..Embarrassed..nd her junoon...Cool

her expression...Clap

her dialogues..Clap

in spite of killing savita...how she try to convince indira "mein criminal thodi na hoon..." (smthing like dat)...in dat scene i hd a strong desire to kiss on her cheek...Day Dreaming..nd i wanna say her ...janeman zara u r too cute nd too hawt...Heart

woh kehte hai na "saat khun maaf..."

but zanemaan zara aapke liye to hazar khun maaf...Cool

I knew about your views miss.pinky...Your opinions always hatke oneLOL Lol Saat khoon maaf for zaraROFL
Originally posted by ...Diya...

Awesum Post YuktiClap
Thanks diyaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaMystique..ByGod.Nancy

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by -Yukti-

Yesterday's episode brought my lost interest in HD back. Zara and Indira scene in jungle takes all the cake, the way scene was picturised reminded me of some vampire related shows like TVD and PKYEKLOL. HD is now really getting interesting day by day atleast for me. Both were fighting like teenage girlsLOL Indira hit Zara and zara's expressions were- how could she do that to meShocked? ok ok she canROFL! Indira is slowly getting back her hitlerish touch. Her hitler pose and style of saying(by showing her fingers) that "don't mess with me again". LOL Rati's expressions were awesome especially when she showed her fingers.
Then in car scene, Zara was saying "chup chup" to indira...Gosh that was hillarious...and neglecting poor rishi's rooh ki awaazErmmLOL
Then in precap, she pushed zara in manhole! That was wow.Wink.poor zara!
On a serious note, I want to see more evil shade of Zara, a more wilder one with an evil smile on her face which was missing in yesterday's episode...And I want a Background music for Zara nowLOL
On the other hand, I expect some smart move from indira's side also. I wish by now she has "actually" got her memory back and just pretending to act mental,so that she can collect proofs and expose Zara in future for Savita's death.
Or it can be like this- Indira will take some more time to get her memory back, and once it is back we can expect indira blackmailing Zara while Zara having her own plans to deal with!

Happy for Rati that she could play so many shades in the same show...That adds to her versatility and that makes me feel proud!

Lovely post Yukti! The title "Devil vs Angel Act" really suits to the extraordinary scene we witnessed yesterday. Big smile
Thanks Sandy baba!Hug Couldn't find a better title than this...
Rati was truly amazing in yesterday's episode. She played both roles with such conviction that I truly believed I was seeing this for real and not in a TV show. I could feel for Zara and Indira at the same time since both are right in their own context. Their "fight" reminded me of young sisters poking and teasing each other. A rare, but wonderful sight! LOL I do not know if I should mention this or not, but I felt that Indira had her memory back in this particular scene. Ermm Her Hitler wala signature move and her determined "do not be messing around with me" attitude when she pushed Zara to the ground added to this feeling. LOL Zara was left speechless by Indira's strength and will. Cool The next couple of encounters between Zara and Indira will be interesting to watch. Will Zara retaliate? And if yes, how? LOL However, from the precap it seems as though the writers want to end this rather inconsistent character of Zara quickly. Confused It could be that Rati might not feel comfortable with a double role due to the hectic schedule that follows this commitment. 
Totally love their encounter...I wish they don't  end the track suddenlyOuch...I look forward for some more scenes of them as it's awesome to see both of them fighting and both played by RPLOL.But on the other hand, it's tiring for RP and shooting of such scenes are really difficult...BDs are needed everywhereOuch.So for these reasons, they might end it suddenly...If Indira has actually got her memory back and just pretending to mental, then that would be great to see what would bbe her next step!
I would also love to hear an unique background tune for the vampire named Zara. LOL And I want her to become more evil in her thoughts and her actions. A real villain is always preferable to a fake hero. Wink Haha. your predictions sound great! LOL I better keep myself from predicting the future story of this nonsense show. LOL I just hope we get to see more ZaIndira magic in the upcoming episodes. Their scenes are a breath of fresh air in this otherwise depressing show. :) 
After a long time, I started watching HD. And this scene just glued me to TV...Otherwise the show is pure depressingDeadthanks to RP for being the saving grace..and carrying this double role for so long
And finally, what should I say about Rati's flawless performance? Every adjective falls short to express the stature of this woman's genius. She is a living testimony to the world of acting and hard work. I also feel very proud to be her fan! May God's light shine upon her always, as she lights the candle for so many. Embarrassed
Really loved the words you used in this para for RP...Rati is the epitome of brilliance and perfection!Thanks Sandy for your lovely comment

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-Mystique..ByGod.Nancy

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasha4eva

Originally posted by -Yukti-

Yesterday's episode brought my lost interest in HD back. Zara and Indira scene in jungle takes all the cake, the way scene was picturised reminded me of some vampire related shows like TVD and PKYEKLOL. HD is now really getting interesting day by day atleast for me. Both were fighting like teenage girlsLOL Indira hit Zara and zara's expressions were- how could she do that to meShocked? ok ok she canROFL! Indira is slowly getting back her hitlerish touch. Her hitler pose and style of saying(by showing her fingers) that "don't mess with me again". LOL Rati's expressions were awesome especially when she showed her fingers.
Then in car scene, Zara was saying "chup chup" to indira...Gosh that was hillarious...and neglecting poor rishi's rooh ki awaazErmmLOL
Then in precap, she pushed zara in manhole! That was wow.Wink.poor zara!
On a serious note, I want to see more evil shade of Zara, a more wilder one with an evil smile on her face which was missing in yesterday's episode...And I want a Background music for Zara nowLOL
On the other hand, I expect some smart move from indira's side also. I wish by now she has "actually" got her memory back and just pretending to act mental,so that she can collect proofs and expose Zara in future for Savita's death.
Or it can be like this- Indira will take some more time to get her memory back, and once it is back we can expect indira blackmailing Zara while Zara having her own plans to deal with!

Happy for Rati that she could play so many shades in the same show...That adds to her versatility and that makes me feel proud!

Haha UKROFLThumbs UpGood post!

I loved the Zaindira scenes yesterday!They rocked together!Embarrassed
Zara yes she was mean yesterday!LOLNot devilEmbarrassedThe jungle scenes were great!Zara slapped IndiraOuchAnd then Indira pushed ZaraShockedAnd then Indira gave the hitler pose!Zara's expression was the bestLOLActually I thought like Hanuman Indira would tore off the ropes!But she gave just the hitler poseLOLROFLThen also Zara didn't kill IndiraConfusedD'ohShe took her in the taxi!CoolAnd it was great to see Rati di drive!EmbarrassedGadi k peeche bhi rati and driving seat mein bhiEmbarrassedShockedLOLThen that chup chup expression of zara was so cuteEmbarrassedROFLYes she was managing so many things!And the precapROFLIt looked like two twin sisters playing with otherEmbarrassedLOLYes even me want a bg music for Zara!!EmbarrassedTypical vamp type attitudeEmbarrassedI am just loving this dual role now!StarAnd yes yeh dil maange moreBig smile
IshiHugHahaha Gadi ke aage and gadi ke peeche dono Rati...I'd like to see her expressions when she watches zara-indira fighting scenes...she would really laugh seeing herself fighting in two rolesLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Lovely Post Yukti Big smile
i really enjoyed ZaIndira's scenes yestday! Its Amazing to see 2 different characters of Rati di, of different shades interacting with each other. I really loved their scenes yestday, a total contrast to wht we have seen soo far.

1stly i loved Zara's attitude while she was walking towards Indira and also in talks LOL Rati di was looking Lovely Embarrassed LOLLOL Kya mast lag rahi thi Wink Big smile

wowww woww wooowww Look at her Attitude

Wht was Zara saying to Indira..."waise Irada tho tumhe maarne ka tha, but aim mauke pe i changed it, kyu ki mujhe laga ek adh mari ladki ko firse kya marna...main apne haath gandhe nahi karna chahthi thi...aur na hi main koi Criminal hu, jo sabko maar thi phiru" LOL
Wht were those lines? she still thinks she isnt a criminal ahhahha aur haath gande? isnt her haath already koon se range LOL But anywys...her lines were really Good, she did try a lot to accept Indira, but anywys...I Still dont dislike Zara, her lines were heartfelt and i feel sympathetic towards her ( not tht am saying she is correct..she is compeletely wrong)

Anwyys...wht fun it was to watch Indira push Zara twice LOL ROFL
once throwing her to ground and giving Hitler Pose...Oooyeee Hitler didi LOL
and another in precap, throwing her into tht manhole, Indira looked cute there na Embarrassed

U know tht car seen of ZaIndira i felt as though a Lady is trying to calm a kid whose cries/shouts are Disturbing her phone convo. Sply the way Zara was getting Irritated & saying "Chup chup". And tht keeping cloth or clorofrom part was as though making a kid Quite by stuffling some eatable in her mouth or giving something to quite her. 

BTW...Rati di looks soo Pretty with tht Mangal sutra and Bangles na..sply in lite colour dresses

I Smiled and later laughed watching the episode LOL
Zara Indira ko maar hi nahi paayi Tongue which we all some what knew Tongue 
I was all the time Smiling watching ZaIndira scenes Embarrassed Dont ask why LOL

Zara slaps Indira Ouch and 
says abt her total plan of taking Rishi somewhr while sending Indira sumwhr
and thn..Zara Zameen par LOL and our Indira gives the Hitler pose LOL ROFL
God these 2 ladies nah Embarrassed LOL i actually enjoyed ZaIndira scenes today
and later in the car too...I love watching Rati di driving Embarrassed LOL
Drive ke seat pe Rati di, peeche ke seat pe rati di ROFL How Amazing LOL
Rati di was looking lovely today as Zara Embarrassed LOL scared of being caught, at the same time angry on Indira, ek taraf phone, dusri taraf car ki steering, chloroform LOL Kya kya kar rahi thi Madam LOL
waise frm whr did this another car come from LOL

Precap - Indira pushes Zara into tht raasta to tehkaana LOL and walks towards SN Embarrassed

I really loved ZaIndira scenes
both were fighting like Teenagers Twin sisters or i dont knw wht to call...but it was Good to watch LOL

Very well written NikhiClapClap Couldn't have said better...You covered all the points which every RP fan would have loved in the episode...
Yes she hands looked extremely beautiful with the red choodiyaan in her hands..Embarrassed

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

I stopped watching HD about a week ago coz the storyline and the cheap tracks didn't make any sense to me. But you guys were praising this epi so much that I had to watch it...and gosh im totally amazed at how effortlessly Rati Pandey could sink into both characters simultaneously. I watched it only for the pleasure of seeing her act so beautifully! I'm not happy with this current twist but I have to say that I enjoyed Zara-Indira scenes yesterday. Even though the writing is crap, RP has got a rare chance to play so many shades in the same show...so im glad about that! 

Awesome topic Yukti sisa. The title is apt..ye dil maange more! :) Even I want a typical vamp wali background music for Zara LOL I think the track is gonna end soon though 
even I had quit watching HD from few weeks...As it was getting torturous day by day! But the recent change is good...Don't know what future has in store for us...But currently I am really enjoying Zara indira scene...It great to see Rati playing both shades...Thanks avani sisa for replyingHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.PureBliss

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
But unlike u guys...i dont want to see Evil side of Zara much
i want it just like the Friday episode...not tht Villianish!
i want ZaIndira scenes but not of too much Hatred, voilence or something terrible
i want these kind of fights only...which are Good to watch!
i cant see Zara being very Cruel anymore! It disturbs me! ( as thts not our Zara)

and Uk - tht car ke aage seat and peeche seat pe Rati di ka line originally mera tha. Hain na Ishi??? i wrote 1st na hahhaha

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 03 February 2013 at 5:01am

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

But unlike u guys...i dont want to see Evil side of Zara much
i want it just like the Friday episode...not tht Villianish!
i want ZaIndira scenes but not of too much Hatred, voilence or something terrible
i want these kind of fights only...which are Good to watch!
i cant see Zara being very Cruel anymore! It disturbs me! ( as thts not our Zara)

and Uk - tht car ke aage seat and peeche seat pe Rati di ka line originally mera tha. Hain na Ishi??? i wrote 1st na hahhaha

ROFLROFLROFLYup line apka tha Nikhi!LOLBut we both observed it ROFLEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Go to top