Hitler Didi

Rati- Devil vs Angel Act...Ye dill maange more! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Awesum postThumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

loveuratidiRasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-SwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati- Devil vs Angel Act...Ye dill maange more! (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by -Yukti-

imagine RPs expressions when she would see Indira fighting Zara LOL
the role must be really tiring for her and here we are wanting more LOL
god bless her , she works so hard! and great job to the editors of HD Big smile

and UK i sooo wanna see Zara give expressions like these
Cool
What an apt avi you posted nancy!ROFL Every vamp has particular style/move like in this avi she is playing with her hairs...I so so so want thisROFL
rofl remember what Smita was saying in the background?ROFL
imagine Zara saying , "agar maine Rishi ko Indira se Rakhi nahi bandwahi , toh mera bhi naam Zara Rishi Kumar Nahi" ROFL ROFL ROFL and Zara giving those expressions ROFL

OMG Nancy - Indira se Rishi ko rakhi bandwayagi Zara Evil Smile ROFL ROFL ROFL
that will be the limit of physco pan and will be hilarious scene of HD till now ROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123loveuratidiRasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-SwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

imagine RPs expressions when she would see Indira fighting Zara LOL
the role must be really tiring for her and here we are wanting more LOL
god bless her , she works so hard! and great job to the editors of HD Big smile

and UK i sooo wanna see Zara give expressions like these

Cool

rofl remember what Smita was saying in the background?ROFL
imagine Zara saying , "agar maine Rishi ko Indira se Rakhi nahi bandwahi , toh mera bhi naam Zara Rishi Kumar Nahi" ROFL ROFL ROFL and Zara giving those expressions ROFL

OMG...ZRK saying this all... That would be too hillarious ROFLROFL
Nancy...you found the perfect gif for the sceneCool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123loveuratidiRasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-SwirledDreams.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

loveuratidi

Goldie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007Rasha4eva-Sachin-Yukti_RatzholicSwirledDreamsAngels_Sweetz-PD--Sandy-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Awesum Post YuktiClap

kaya123ratibob007Rasha4evaYukti_RatzholicSwirledDreams.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveuratidi

nice post yukti...Clap

u knw wat i love dis zara..Embarrassed..nd her junoon...Cool

her expression...Clap

her dialogues..Clap

in spite of killing savita...how she try to convince indira "mein criminal thodi na hoon..." (smthing like dat)...in dat scene i hd a strong desire to kiss on her cheek...Day Dreaming..nd i wanna say her ...janeman zara u r too cute nd too hawt...Heart

woh kehte hai na "saat khun maaf..."

but zanemaan zara aapke liye to hazar khun maaf...Cool

saat khun maaf Wink LOL

kaya123loveuratidiRasha4evaYukti_RatzholicSwirledDreams.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode brought my lost interest in HD back. Zara and Indira scene in jungle takes all the cake, the way scene was picturised reminded me of some vampire related shows like TVD and PKYEKLOL. HD is now really getting interesting day by day atleast for me. Both were fighting like teenage girlsLOL Indira hit Zara and zara's expressions were- how could she do that to meShocked? ok ok she canROFL! Indira is slowly getting back her hitlerish touch. Her hitler pose and style of saying(by showing her fingers) that "don't mess with me again". LOL Rati's expressions were awesome especially when she showed her fingers.
Then in car scene, Zara was saying "chup chup" to indira...Gosh that was hillarious...and neglecting poor rishi's rooh ki awaazErmmLOL
Then in precap, she pushed zara in manhole! That was wow.Wink.poor zara!
On a serious note, I want to see more evil shade of Zara, a more wilder one with an evil smile on her face which was missing in yesterday's episode...And I want a Background music for Zara nowLOL
On the other hand, I expect some smart move from indira's side also. I wish by now she has "actually" got her memory back and just pretending to act mental,so that she can collect proofs and expose Zara in future for Savita's death.
Or it can be like this- Indira will take some more time to get her memory back, and once it is back we can expect indira blackmailing Zara while Zara having her own plans to deal with!

Happy for Rati that she could play so many shades in the same show...That adds to her versatility and that makes me feel proud!

Lovely post Yukti! The title "Devil vs Angel Act" really suits to the extraordinary scene we witnessed yesterday. Big smile

Rati was truly amazing in yesterday's episode. She played both roles with such conviction that I truly believed I was seeing this for real and not in a TV show. I could feel for Zara and Indira at the same time since both are right in their own context. Their "fight" reminded me of young sisters poking and teasing each other. A rare, but wonderful sight! LOL I do not know if I should mention this or not, but I felt that Indira had her memory back in this particular scene. Ermm Her Hitler wala signature move and her determined "do not be messing around with me" attitude when she pushed Zara to the ground added to this feeling. LOL Zara was left speechless by Indira's strength and will. Cool The next couple of encounters between Zara and Indira will be interesting to watch. Will Zara retaliate? And if yes, how? LOL However, from the precap it seems as though the writers want to end this rather inconsistent character of Zara quickly. Confused It could be that Rati might not feel comfortable with a double role due to the hectic schedule that follows this commitment. 

I would also love to hear an unique background tune for the vampire named Zara. LOL And I want her to become more evil in her thoughts and her actions. A real villain is always preferable to a fake hero. Wink Haha. your predictions sound great! LOL I better keep myself from predicting the future story of this nonsense show. LOL I just hope we get to see more ZaIndira magic in the upcoming episodes. Their scenes are a breath of fresh air in this otherwise depressing show. :) 

And finally, what should I say about Rati's flawless performance? Every adjective falls short to express the stature of this woman's genius. She is a living testimony to the world of acting and hard work. I also feel very proud to be her fan! May God's light shine upon her always, as she lights the candle for so many. Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007loveuratidiRasha4evaYukti_RatzholicSwirledDreamsAngels_SweetzSilent.DreamerMystique..ByGod.Nancy

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode brought my lost interest in HD back. Zara and Indira scene in jungle takes all the cake, the way scene was picturised reminded me of some vampire related shows like TVD and PKYEKLOL. HD is now really getting interesting day by day atleast for me. Both were fighting like teenage girlsLOL Indira hit Zara and zara's expressions were- how could she do that to meShocked? ok ok she canROFL! Indira is slowly getting back her hitlerish touch. Her hitler pose and style of saying(by showing her fingers) that "don't mess with me again". LOL Rati's expressions were awesome especially when she showed her fingers.
Then in car scene, Zara was saying "chup chup" to indira...Gosh that was hillarious...and neglecting poor rishi's rooh ki awaazErmmLOL
Then in precap, she pushed zara in manhole! That was wow.Wink.poor zara!
On a serious note, I want to see more evil shade of Zara, a more wilder one with an evil smile on her face which was missing in yesterday's episode...And I want a Background music for Zara nowLOL
On the other hand, I expect some smart move from indira's side also. I wish by now she has "actually" got her memory back and just pretending to act mental,so that she can collect proofs and expose Zara in future for Savita's death.
Or it can be like this- Indira will take some more time to get her memory back, and once it is back we can expect indira blackmailing Zara while Zara having her own plans to deal with!

Happy for Rati that she could play so many shades in the same show...That adds to her versatility and that makes me feel proud!

Haha UKROFLThumbs UpGood post!

I loved the Zaindira scenes yesterday!They rocked together!Embarrassed
Zara yes she was mean yesterday!LOLNot devilEmbarrassedThe jungle scenes were great!Zara slapped IndiraOuchAnd then Indira pushed ZaraShockedAnd then Indira gave the hitler pose!Zara's expression was the bestLOLActually I thought like Hanuman Indira would tore off the ropes!But she gave just the hitler poseLOLROFLThen also Zara didn't kill IndiraConfusedD'ohShe took her in the taxi!CoolAnd it was great to see Rati di drive!EmbarrassedGadi k peeche bhi rati and driving seat mein bhiEmbarrassedShockedLOLThen that chup chup expression of zara was so cuteEmbarrassedROFLYes she was managing so many things!And the precapROFLIt looked like two twin sisters playing with otherEmbarrassedLOLYes even me want a bg music for Zara!!EmbarrassedTypical vamp type attitudeEmbarrassedI am just loving this dual role now!StarAnd yes yeh dil maange moreBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007kaya123loveuratidiYukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top