Rati- Devil vs Angel Act...Ye dill maange more! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rasha4eva

I don't think her character will end soon..or I should say I don't want that..😭

None of us want it to end Ishi, but Cv's seems to be be wrapping up soon!
They are turning her Negative only to erase her out of story to reunite Inshi.
nice post yukti Ratians so lucky,our dearest played positive ( hitlergiri,cute,masoom ) and negative (bubbly ,greyshade ,cop) ... Zara , Indira both were amaging in yesterday epi & dangerous on each other
Originally posted by Anaya______

nice post yukti Ratians so lucky,our dearest played positive ( hitlergiri,cute,masoom ) and negative (bubbly ,greyshade ,cop) ... Zara , Indira both were amaging in yesterday epi & dangerous on each other

YUP Anaya...Ratians are lucky at this moment
Show ki positive lead and Negative lead both are played by Rati di πŸ˜†
Its a bit disturbing to see 1 cruel on the other. But scenes like tht of Fridays episodes were good, It looked more like 1 twin sisters fighting πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† watching which was really Wonderful πŸ€£ Their interaction scenes are good.
Originally posted by Rasha4eva

Yeah like she broke down that day stating why she killed SavitaThat sort of..Me want to see her grey shades but along with some scenes where she is shown soft..

Yes...πŸ˜ƒ
Scenes where she regretting that why did she killed savita and tried to kill indira & try to remove the saaya of mother from indu's life
and i wish we get some scenes whr we get to see Indira's Hitlergiri on Zara with the Bg...tin tidin...tidintin tin tidin...Oyyyeee Hitler didi

Originally posted by Anaya______

Yes Anaya...It was a treat to all Ratians to watch RP in two leads - positive and negative 😳
and their sweet fights were worth watching..seemed like twin sisters are fighting for same thing πŸ˜†

Chhhaaa wht have they turned Zara to :( Ahh couldnt she have a +ve ending
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

and i wish we get some scenes whr we get to see Indira's Hitlergiri on Zara with the Bg...tin tidin...tidintin tin tidin...Oyyyeee Hitler didi

I love this pic..this is someone's DP..I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜³Haha..yess I want to see a love hatred relationship between them..😳
Exctly Ishi...me too wish the same
and yes..its someones Dp...i took it frm there only
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Yes...I wish they could have done this