Users

Frequent Posters

Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

ohhh how wonderful was friday nite discussions na ishi

i was loling and rofling at some scenes of such serious episode hahha
kaya, ashne wanted to talk something serious..but my mood was totally masti ka...and thn all of us had soo much fun at RP AT hahhaa

yup!Now I want to see these scenes too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

Arey what you are saying I understand๐Ÿ˜†...I just want RP's evil smile waale expressions and not short tempered or physical violence with Indira! And wish we could see more of such scenes...
@italic: Oh it was your line ๐Ÿ˜ฒI guess I missed it! The shooting of these scenes would have difficult na...I wish we could both of them in one frame, not body doubles

Arey in RP AT it was 1st written by me ๐Ÿ˜† leave it

arey...am scared of tht Evil smile yaar...kahin mere sapne mein bhi waise aaye tho ๐Ÿคฃ
Anywys jokes apart, thts exactly wht am saying i dont want Zara to be Cruel towards Indira! YUp i want more and more of ZaIndira scenes. But its soo difficult for Rati di as wel as for the team to shoot soo many scenes. Its long tht we dint get to watch ZaIndira's in 1 frame. They have to show some scenes like tht. Wish we had a replica of Rati di ๐Ÿ˜†
GrumpyCat thumbnail

ohhh how wonderful was friday nite discussions na ishi

i was loling and rofling at some scenes of such serious episode hahha
kaya, ashne wanted to talk something serious..but my mood was totally masti ka...and thn all of us had soo much fun at RP AT hahhaa

Hope we get more episodes like this and RPians can continue their masti ๐Ÿ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Its almost impossible to see wht my heart wishes
but still i want to see some scenes which would show soft side of Zara!

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
I dont want Zara's character to end so soon
they can show some filler episodes...but Keep Zara for longer time in the show!
GrumpyCat thumbnail

Yes...but she cant become postive again
As Rati is tired of doing two roles and Illa wont trouble the leads for melodrama so.. she is ending zara's character on a negative note (they could have kept her postive but Illa did not do this )
Rasha4eva thumbnail

Yeah like she broke down that day stating why she killed SavitaThat sort of..Me want to see her grey shades but along with some scenes where she is shown soft..
Rasha4eva thumbnail

I dont want Zara's character to end so soon

they can show some filler episodes...but Keep Zara for longer time in the show!

I don't think her character will end soon..or I should say I don't want that..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: HDInShi

Yes...but she cant become postive again
As Rati is tired of doing two roles and Illa wont trouble the leads for melodrama so.. she is ending zara's character on a negative note (they could have kept her postive but Illa did not do this )

They surely cant turn Zara positive now. But still they can show some scenes of her helplessness, of her pain and of her hearts talks where we would get to see her helplessness and reasons to turn such possessive where she is forgetting humanity just for the sake of love! I want to see tht Majboori of her, i want to see her cry, i want to see her pain ( ohh god am not sadist wishing for it, am just thinking of wht made her the way she is right now...i want to see tht.) I want to see her feeling bad, guilty and hating herself for turning this way for the sake of love! i want to see her repenting for turning Negative!!!
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasha4eva

Yeah like she broke down that day stating why she killed SavitaThat sort of..Me want to see her grey shades but along with some scenes where she is shown soft..

yes somewht like tht and also i want to see other soft scenes too, normal wale, without any villianish tinge in scenes. May be her scenes with Indu or any other members...but as the Zara she was before turning into negative!