Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sophie420

Goldie

sophie420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
This is a quick OS! Sorry if any mistakes. 
Some credit to this OS, goes to Racha, for her post "Misleading Precap!!!", 
and VictoriaHot's post: Rashid & Zoe: Gudiyon ka wo ek karkhana.

Since I got some of the ideas of the OS from their posts! 
It starts from where the episode, ended. 

"AMMI" Asad yelled, as he saw his mother on the floor, drenched in blood.
"BhaiJaan" Najma cried.
"Everything is gonna be okay, Najma" Asad said, as he carried Dilshad to the car, to take to the hospital.
Zoya and Mariam headed towards the direction, to come with them; when Asad stopped and said "It's best if you don't come!" 
Zoya just stared at Mariam, and made a head gesture, hoping things will be okay. She knew it wasn't a time to give herself justice. She knew Asad thought she lied to him, about Maryam; but for now she could only hope for the better.
At the Hospital:
"DOCTOR!" Asad yelled as e rushed in the hospital, with Dilshad in his arms, following him Najma. As the Nurse told Asad to put Dilshad in the stretcher, the Doctor came to check on her. 
"She has lost a lot of blood, we need to hurry" The doctor said, as they brought her to the operation room.
Waiting Room:
"Najma, How did this happen?" Asad, with a rage in his eyes.
"I don't know, Bhai Jaan. I was in my room, when I heard a gun shot and yelling. When I came, I saw Ammi on the floor covered with blood and Mariam, next to her." Najma said, with tears in her eyes. 
"Where was Zoya?" 
"I'm not sure, BhaiJaan, I wasn't paying attention. My whole focus was on Ammi; but I think she went to go and catch the culprit." Najma said, in as her throat started to dry, from all the tears.
As Asad went to get water for Najma, a million things were going through his mind.
"Will Ammi be okay?" "Was Zoya crazy, at this time, she is still acting foolish; thinking she can catch the culprit." "If Zoya wanted to be help, she should've gotten involved with Maryam , in the first place and if she was she should've informed me. Why did she lie to me, saying Maryam, left?"
"ZOYA IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO AMMI, I WON'T LET YOU IN PEACE OR MAMU!" Asad said  under his breath.
At the Hospital, Asad and Najma were pacing back and forth, when the Doctor came out and said "I'm Sorry Mr. Khan, but..."
"NOO! It can't be! AMMI! Asad yelled, as the doctor consoled him and said "Mr. Khan, listen.." Najma was in tears; but knew better.
"Doctor, What happened? Ammi will be fine, right?" Najma stuttered.
"As of know, nothing happend to her; but her blood type is rare. It is AB- and we don't have enough in our blood bank; considering it is rare and she has lost a lot of blood and we we don't have that much. It's best if you call some family members, and see if they have the same blood type. But please do it urgently, we don't have much time. I'm sorry but we have a few hours left." 
"You can get the blood, from me"Asad said, as he put his hand forward to the doctor.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Khan; but I checked your records and you're sisters. The first thing we do, in these cases, is check the childrens blood type; but in this case you both don't have AB-. I'm sorry, but you need to find AB-, urgently." The doctor said, as he headed towards his office.
"Najma, I'll check the nearest blood banks, you start calling some relatives; and ask for their blood types." Asad said, as he rushed out.
An hour and a half past, and Asad couldn't find a blood bank that had AB-, his phone ran out of battery, so he couldn't call Najma; so he decided to go to the hospital; hoping something good happend. 
Zoya and Mariam were upset, more than 2 hours has past, since the incident and no one has called/ informed the about anything. They hoped Dilshad was okay. Zoya decided to call Najma, hoping she'll understand and pick up her call. The exact second that Zoya called Najma; Asad came inside to the hospital and headed towars Najma. Najma ended the call, without looking at the caller ID, to see who called.
Zoya was upset; but understood. 
"What happend BhaiJaan? Did you find anything?" Najma said with a concern.
"No, did you? 
Najma shook her head, no one has AB-.
Asad sat in the chair and put his hands through his hair, with tears in his eyes.
As Najma checked her caller ID and saw Zoya's name, she called Zoya back.
"Hello Zoya" Najma studdered.
"Hello Najma, Is Phuphi, okay?" Zoya quickly responded.
"They need someone to donate blood to her; but we can't find anyone." Najma responded.
"What is her blood type?" Zoya asked.
"AB-" Najma said.
"AB-?" Zoya asked.
"Yea, but its too rare." Najma said, with a sad tone.
"Najma don't worry I'm comming to the hospital. My blood type is AB-. Phuphi will be okay." Zoya said, happily.
"Kya? Sach? Oh, Thank-you Zoya! Thank-you so much! You're a hero! Najma said with a cheer!
Najma hurried towards Asad and said, " We found a donor?"
Asad looked up, and replied " Sach? Who?"
"ZOYA" Najma replied. "Zoya's blood type is AB-."

Edited by sophie420 - 01 February 2013 at 8:40pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteailiveyoushruti_raisweety3773dreamygirl_95ash12shraddhaskmanjusha_92malar3motherhenarnjalnimmycubsenorzorro12SATD06vrulseternalashaKoolKatziluvrainaartiksenfee-feekandygroverChinnu.Munnukohli4everrosamalemalini96blessed4Rishani7AdorableTrouble-Fizzi-blueflamesprincessjojojazmeenA.HajnalMadame_NoddyasyaforlifeCeonShell16LoveAsYa222awesomeHR-DMG4lifeGurmeet4Drashti-Yuks-crazy4KASH_ARfreya123shreya11mehraWahian4lyfMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95ranzviya.mallik4evaDreAMysticRiver.SajnaVe.--Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASYA OS: Things are gonna get better!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Please cn u continue this fast!! Really wanna see asad's reaction after zoya gives blood!! Pm me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sophie420

Chinnu.Munnu

Goldie

Chinnu.Munnu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Wow if this happens we can see them together, Plz continue and pm me.

sophie420

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Brilliant! :D
I loved this. :)

sophie420

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Very plausible! Very in character! Do continue.

sophie420

sgksg

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sophie420

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Please continue and fast,abhi!!!!!

sophie420

kandygrover

Goldie

kandygrover

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Great.. Please continue

sophie420

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.