Is Clicking the 'Like' button very hard?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,

If you realized, our rank on IF is constantly below 40. And what amazes me is the fact that members do visit the forum and its reflected on the 'Views' but where are the comments and the likes? Do you know, each comments and likes contributes to the CM Points. When a person is taking their effort out of their daily schedule, the things they are expecting for is some appreciation. Like our written updates takes time in writing one and we try covering every possible scene. The updates are also being shared/copied over various websites without credits given to the original writer. But did we stop providing updates? No. 

Like the recent update had over 400 views but only 17 likes? Was the 'Like' button so hard to click? Was a 'thank you' so difficult to say? Makes it look like we are wasting our time in writing the updates and no one is interested in reading it or giving feedbacks.

We try making activities to keep the forum, then where are the participation? Where members only appear out of the blue everytime the TRP ratings or CM ratings making comments? 

Can we make a deal? Click the 'Like' button for every comment. Participate and make comments. Show those who are taking taking the effort for the show that they are appreciated. I hope that isn't too much to ask for πŸ˜•
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha 😊 I really hope that more people will start commenting and clicking the like button πŸ˜‰ 
VishaD. thumbnail
This Sunday is the Maha Episode and doing the update for it will be more time consuming since its longer. Looks like members are not interested in the updates. Making me wonder if i should be doing it or not now.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks visha for it. I also wonder why people have just a second to hit the like button. Really bad and about hitting the chaska meter, i always hit it everytime whenever i come to forum but i do not logout because its hard everytime to login on phone so may be my vote is not counted. Also i everytime try to be active on the forum because i love coming to my forum...but till 13th feb i can't fulfill my duty...so i am very less here in these days...
VishaD. thumbnail
Thanks Sonali, you are always here doing the best to improve the forum too πŸ˜Š
Hope the least others can do is to 'like' if commenting is very hard πŸ˜•
Sonali.S thumbnail
I wish too...and afterall our show is one month old now so this much of wish we can expect to get fulfill.
VishaD. thumbnail
I seriously see more fans for Housewife on Facebook than here. Try seeing Twitter too, many tweeting that this show is good and different from the usual rhona-dhona show.
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes i see and even some are good friends of me. They aareciate the show. It is so good that our show is getting attention everytime
VishaD. thumbnail
I agree with that Sonali πŸ˜Š
amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
visha ...wat u have said is true...from my side its a big yaaa...i too accept ...i can feel ur words from my heart...i hope i il dedicate some more time for our forum😊