Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I think that they showed the killer saying those words to hint to the audience that he's NOT from a village, thus this was done by razia..not asad's mamu

b/c I doubt many village people would know those swear words

Edited by iiHEARTyu-x0 - 01 February 2013 at 8:27pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4ojas143kari_1AdhooriSieternalashaCuriousmindjemiij.e.n.n.008anoo67kandygroverflowergardenilvuday6611ak-3308phshaz2009jazmeen-iLoveKaran-WhenInRomesophie420preetipc-.serendipity.-GodhuliLogonNithiya95KulfiBaiprettyasjenSiddhi_samadesPeraltaGarranty--epiPhobia--raneebshanakyasharanammyridz600sallu_loverDreA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of Bl**dy B****" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jazmeen

IF-Dazzler

jazmeen

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
or maby it was akram lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143fee-feeiiHEARTyu-x0Siddhi_KulfiBaiPeeves.--epiPhobia--

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Completely agree! They're making it LOOK like Dilawar Mamu sent him, what with the preceding phone conversation between Asad and Mamu where he sounded threatening, but I have a feeling, this masked man was not Dilawar Mamu's man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
When did he say that?

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsYa_fan

When did he say that?

When Najma runs down the stairs and zoya puts up a fight with the goon and doesn't let go of him; but finally, he is able to push her off calling her a bloody bitch. In her struggle, she runs out of the house, after that man. 

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Completely agree! They're making it LOOK like Dilawar Mamu sent him, what with the preceding phone conversation between Asad and Mamu where he sounded threatening, but I have a feeling, this masked man was not Dilawar Mamu's man.

yess, agreed. cause it couldn't be that obvious

KulfiBai

mishti21

Groupbie

mishti21

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
what i feel is the guy is no one else but mariyam's brother. the one who was supposed to come from dubai to pick her up may be he agrees with his abbu and was acting to be with mariyam just to finish her off.

Ksgian4lyf

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti21

what i feel is the guy is no one else but mariyam's brother. the one who was supposed to come from dubai to pick her up may be he agrees with his abbu and was acting to be with mariyam just to finish her off.

OMG that's a VERY interesting theory!!! But I hope for Mariyam's sake that's not the case, she's already been betrayed so much Cry

However, it would be a very interesting twist!

Edited by KulfiBai - 15 February 2013 at 2:51am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.