Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I was surfing YouTube, then I started watching the video on forum32 which showed the making of the song 'Lag Ja Gale' during Managlpur episode, and I noticed Karan is SMOKING! Ouch

I'm not going to judge, because I love him purely as an actor, please don't bash! I appreciate his hard work and the immense talent he possesses, but one thing I admired about his personality was that he'd (apparenty) said that he hates smokers/smoking etc. I read and heard about that a lot, actually.

And then I saw this video of the making of the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcGdawToIzw

And right at the start from 00:10 to 00:17, you can see he is clearly smoking! He's standing in the background a little bit, behind the actress who played Aarti.

OMG I feel a bit disappointed Stern Smile Still a BIG BIG fan of his acting, because he is a phenomenal actor, but...can't help but feel disappointed. I hope he quits for his own sake.

But to each their own, I guess. As a fan of his acting, I want him to stay healthy and live a long, happy life. Smoking won't put a stop to it, but it's definitely EFFECT it BIG time in the long run.

Please don't bash me, I'm still a big fan of Karan as an actor. 

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.miserSonamcute15MnMLOVEarnjalfabsomearshiZ_ROCKSerrahfee-feekari_1iluvrainaartiKoolKatzStarstruck1382riddhima1Samaira32rads73937sho-shweetkandygroversophie420asyaforlifeMadame_Noddyluv_lvndrjazmeenprincessonlinean_kPhoenixRadarTANVI_SEXYUnKnFascinationKaBhiinlove-SohniKuriGroverAddictash28--epiPhobia--raneebshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG I thought KSG didn't smoke?! W*F?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing; but I'm very upset reading this.
It does look like he is smoking; but the ironic thing is that in an interview, he said that the thing that irritates him the most is smoking. 
Hope he quits soon! 
But Still A FAN! He is an amazing actor with great expressions! 

~Sophie ;) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjalPhoenixRadarKulfiBai

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophie420

Thanks for sharing; but I'm very upset reading this.
It does look like he is smoking; but the ironic thing is that in an interview, he said that the thing that irritates him the most is smoking. 
Hope he quits soon! 
But Still A FAN! He is an amazing actor with great expressions! 

~Sophie ;) 

I KNOW! I too was mulling over the irony of the situation because he's claimed many times that smoking irritates him! How disappointing : (

I still love him as an actor, though Smile He's very VERY good at his profession. But can't help but hope that he quits soon, for his health's sake.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feehavokhotlinesun2011PhoenixRadarEvashsophie420

asyaforlife

IF-Dazzler

asyaforlife

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Hey dear,

Are you sure he was smoking??Confused I don't think so. I think he was drinking something bcoz in later few minutes when Gul came to him to describe the scene, he was shown drinking water or juice in a glass. I mean do-teen minutes me cigarette gayab??Confused 

I don't know I may be wrong and if I'm wrong then I pray he quits smoking asap. It's injurious to health.Disapprove

I'm telling this bcoz I never noticed him smoking anywhere in public. 

I'm a diehard KSG fan and I would feel real bad if he smokes. ShockedI adore himEmbarrassed It's hard to digest this.Cry

-Diya

Edited by asyaforlife - 01 February 2013 at 8:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotlinePhoenixRadarKulfiBaicrazy4KASH_AR

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaforlife

Hey dear,

Are you sure he was smoking??Confused I don't think so. I think he was drinking something bcoz in later few minutes when Gul came to him to describe the scene, he was shown drinking water or juice in a glass. I mean do-teen minutes me cigarette gayab??Confused 

I don't know I may be wrong and if I'm wrong then I pray he quits smoking asap. It's injurious to health.Disapprove

I'm telling this bcoz I never noticed him smoking anywhere in public. 

I'm a diehard KSG fan and I would feel real bad if he smokes. ShockedI adore himEmbarrassed It's hard to digest this.Cry

-Diya

I wish you were right, but it's blatantly obvious to me he was smoking, because I can see the smoke fumes too when he takes the cigarette out of his mouth. Also, the scene cuts, that's why later, you can see him drinking water/juice etc.

I feel really sad and kinda betrayed, but I can't do anything about it Cry It's his life! He'll live it the way he wants to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupPuRpLe.DiVaasyaforlife

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
we will stop ..don't u worry Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVaKulfiBainits_viratholiczara-KSG-malik

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Guys, quitting smoking is not always easy. I quit in 2005 and I was only a social smoker and it was not easy - there are still times I wish I could still smoke. My father, mother, friends - all of them were smokers..one of my friends is really hooked. It does come with time and it will happen for KSG. He doesn't like it but when you're stressed, working 18 hours on a set, you have some vices. So please, cut the guy some slack.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSirazor12fee-feeAbaddonSamaira32blueflamessuds.sophie420asyaforlifeKulfiBaizara-KSG-malikexhalelove.DreA

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Babe. He's a chain smoker. Since DMG times. :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBaicrazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.