Posted: 11 years ago
Let's take a look what took place, or what didn't😛

So Kunal questions why can't he go meet his Siddhi. He hasn't seen her from so many days, wants to talk to her and what not. Hay bichara, lekin Veenamata throws Vratt bomb at him and acts likes mother of young kid who says I said NO
Some self-talk on Kunal's part and he tries to sneak out😆, but mataji again
This time Veena mata starts full emotional atyachar. Do you at least care about your mother?(not really😆) I know you care for Siddhi but for her own good, I am doing it all for Siddhi. You waited 9 years for her, little more. Ok how about for your love, for Siddhi. Uff yaar, now how can he say No when it comes to his lubb for his Siddhi. So reluctantly he agrees😔

Gaurav at hospital to pay bill. So they made mistake first time around, actually it is 20 lac😲 With the surgery (wonder what kind of surgey it was😕), room board, our commission matched with OTTness, it is 20 lac👏 I get it, first they said 8 lac as Anand's OTT in bill but they realized there are 2 Anands so 20 lacs😉. 
Poor Gaurav had to make tough decision now🤔 save me sorry butt or pay bill😕 He decides to pay the bill, are wah - what a pure heart you are😆

Kunal used Spanish prisoner to get money, but seems CVs want to make Gaurav Indian prisoner, that's why 20 lac in 4 days😆 

Seema dear made coffee for Kunal bhaiya and started her chaplusi😛 Kunal bhiya you changed, we all are happy coz you are happy, you allowed us to read your diary, it was so special. But then comes Kunal's outlook on life😲 He got all philosophical how our life is not just ours, how it is connected, you can't hide and all and your life is always connected to your loved ones. But then comes Kunal's batti on again questioning "vratt". Seems the mentos we sent long time ago finally got there as Kunal is always on top on things and figured Veena mata is cooking more than just kheer now😉👏 Keep it up👍🏼

Then comes hospital. What kind of hospital is this - so many people are in corridor at all times😆 Then came wonderful SINAL scene after such a long time Siddhi dear, you too want same thing then why stop him. But then comes doctorbabu to inform of hubby's chot. First he told Kunal about Siddhi's condition, now letting Siddhi know about Kunal's condition. Told nurse her bill is paid, yaar they keep mentioning bill. Siddhi dear got curious and asked for nurse's cellphone, "may I use this?" - of course, they charged 20 lac, you can get new phone for yourself if you want, enough with that white blackberry yaar.😆

Calling her Kunal to scold him.😳 Liked short nok-jhok after such a long time.😊 Kunal trying to grab opportunity to go but again "vratt", now Siddhi's. These days Kunal is alert so he figured daal me kuch to kala he, No Kunal; kheer me kuch zayada kaala he😛

Then we had to witness OTT doing bad acting of Kunal "tumhe kya lagta he, hum hamesha ladte rehte the?" People, told you to come to us, we will tell you about SINAL. Then comes papa/dad Raj. He shows how to do very very bad acting of Kunal👎🏼 Seems most sensible person of household has turned into new Johnny (giving everyone) fever.😛😆 Kunal was right, Raj; have some shame. What is with all the nautanki. Seems college day Salim's bujati jawani bahut fad fada rahi he. Parichay started showing actual comedy circus with Raj😆

Last part I liked very much. Kunal coming up with a plan so Chopra men at work, Now will remind Chopra ladies who is wearing pants😉😆😛 Lage raho Kunal babu lage raho👍🏼
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
Jay Bhaai Chopra Men are in action..When all other serials have ladies plotting here nd there...But we have Men making plots nd plans lolz haha...
y'dy it was more like parichay- zindegi ke naye vrats ka🤣but after so long i like seema n kunal convo it was altough much philosophical but then he himself said later on 'thoda zyada ho gaya na"😆,kids are imitating there father,from last one week but still remained unsuccessfull,poor guys ask ur mother who imitate him to the best,guys remember that raveena's wedding seq when sid imitated him😆
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Jay Bhaai Chopra Men are in action..When all other serials have ladies plotting here nd there...But we have Men making plots nd plans lolz haha...

Yes, so happy to see that men are taking care of business😉😃
Originally posted by parichayan

y'dy it was more like parichay- zindegi ke naye vrats ka🤣  true😆
but after so long i like seema n kunal convo it was altough much philosophical but then he himself said later on 'thoda zyada ho gaya na"😆,bas thoda upar se gaya kya kaha😆

kids are imitating there father,from last one week but still remained unsuccessfull,poor guys ask ur mother who imitate him to the best, no doubt about that😉 they both imitate each other very well😆

guys remember that raveena's wedding seq when sid imitated him😆 hay, golden days classic SINAL😳

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Edited by parichayan - 11 years ago
Jay those were indeed the golden days. Kunak walking in on Siddhi's imitation of him!
Originally posted by paradigm

Jay those were indeed the golden days. Kunak walking in on Siddhi's imitation of him!

Whole Raveena wedding time were so wonderful😳 SINAL were simply
Agree with everything you said Jay! Loved yesterday's episode.. I knew Gaurav's troubles finishing off so soon would not happen. For some reason, I knew he will not give the money to his company. Actually I thought he will keep the money out of greediness😆 But he turned out to be a good person and helped with that OTT hospital bill👍🏼. Again, I don't want to get into whats with that bill discussion.. because like I already said yesterday, I have only my way of explanation🤔. Veena and Siddhi saying vrat actually gave them out! And I like the way KC is trying to solve issues now rather than curse his fate in the corner of his room😃. But hope they take it slowly and carefully from here on! Sinal are the main attraction of this show.. they should use them wisely and beautifully! I have a little faith in these new cvs than I had in the old ones😛. I liked how Sid called him.. and he was jumping at the chance of meeting her. Yes, very cute!😳 It was a filler but a good one! I also liked the comedy they are showing with Raj and kids these days. Raj is hilarious😃! Liked Seema-Kunal convo too!😊 In all good episode!!👍🏼
Originally posted by hima2012

Agree with everything you said Jay! Loved yesterday's episode.. I knew Gaurav's troubles finishing off so soon would not happen. yes he is trouble child😆
For some reason, I knew he will not give the money to his company. Actually I thought he will keep the money out of greediness😆 But he turned out to be a good person and helped with that OTT hospital bill👍🏼.  yes was surprised but better than other options. seems CVs will make him Indian prisoner😉
Again, I don't want to get into whats with that bill discussion.. because like I already said yesterday, I have only my way of explanation🤔. oh we can go on with that explanation😉😆
Veena and Siddhi saying vrat actually gave them out! And I like the way KC is trying to solve issues now rather than curse his fate in the corner of his room😃.  it is time for smart KC now😎
But hope they take it slowly and carefully from here on! Sinal are the main attraction of this show.. they should use them wisely and beautifully! I have a little faith in these new cvs than I had in the old ones😛.  i too am hopeful again about positivity thanks to new CVs👍🏼
I liked how Sid called him.. and he was jumping at the chance of meeting her. Yes, very cute!😳 agree, enjoyed SINAL nok-jhok, back to being cute with ziddi scolding and akdoo all trying to grab opportunity to go to hospital; super cute😳
It was a filler but a good one! I also liked the comedy they are showing with Raj and kids these days. Raj is hilarious😃! Raj is trying to re-live his drama days and turing to be Johnny comedy ka Fever😆
 Liked Seema-Kunal convo too!😊  KC all philosophical😊
In all good episode!!👍🏼 yes, good one even with filler😃