IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mili27

Wonderful reading all the views.

Just one apprehension, do you think Garv's being so blunt and laying all his card on the table was a prudent thing to do? Honest, most definitely but will it augur well for his future. AS will use the first opportunity to retaliate. 

Initially I thought Garv will protect Gauri from the devious Bhonsles. Now will it be the other way?

I want CVs to give a proactive role to Satyajit. 
my question what was the reason garv laid his cards so fast... If it Bcoz he has gauri now...my view it will be garv who will protect gauri... Or something ineresting that gauri gonna protect garv πŸ˜†That's something more to all this I feel garv... He only laid a part of itπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tintin0602

What do think garv wants from gauri??? Lol
but i want gauri to irritate garv to hell n then he shd again pray to devi maiyya abt what he has asked. But nw regrating. Well on e24 gauri was giving interview n she said that she will make garv as joru ka gulam. Lol
What's jorunka gulam

but i want gauri to irritate garv to hell n then he shd again pray to devi maiyya abt what he has asked. But nw regrating. Well on e24 gauri was giving interview n she said that she will make garv as joru ka gulam. Lol

Awww. nooo! Oh God, please spare at least this man!

mayb he's attracted with her attitude, smile... πŸ˜† Her love for appa saheb πŸ˜†
Originally posted by riyya6

What's jorunka gulam

wife's slave πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mili27

Awww. nooo! Oh God, please spare at least this man!
What's the meaning yaar... Bold 

What's jorunka gulam

Joru ka ghulam literally means wife's servant. Henpecked husband is another interpretation.
Originally posted by slmu

wife's slave πŸ˜†
🀣😲 Will garv become like that πŸ˜†

my question what was the reason garv laid his cards so fast... If it Bcoz he has gauri now...my view it will be garv who will protect gauri... Or something ineresting that gauri gonna protect garv πŸ˜†That's something more to all this I feel garv... He only laid a part of itπŸ˜†

I think the reason for laying his cards out so fast was because another raaz would turn viewers off in droves πŸ˜†

🀣😲 Will garv become like that πŸ˜†

I hope not.. it would be unbearable.. I would prefer equals in irritating and fighting each other as well as in love πŸ˜ƒ