India-Forums

   

IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 7)

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7376

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Anu, loved it..

I agree Garv stood out ... and I am so pleased that he came clean, to the extent of admitting that he had asked AS for Gauri... it would have been too much to bear if it had ended up being another raaz. Manit was terrific Clap and I too hope the rumors of his quitting are not true.

Prateeksha irritated me too.. which mother does that?? Ashwini has proved herself the real mother after all.. hope Aaji Saheb is satisfied.. she helped her worthless son sacrificing her granddaughter...

Koel, hope you are ok..


 

Thanks Shanthi for your appreciation. Just carrying the hard and good work forward. I was very happy by the honesty and straightforwardness of Garv. I dont think he is a person who beats around the bush. After a long time we are once again seeing a strong male lead. I really hope Gauri takes a Devi Maiyya roop. Then the story would be even more interesting.

I really hope they dont mess with the character of the male lead. Actually Koel's daughter is not well.


Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27slmuriyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7376

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Mili27

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

My take is that Garv wanted to prove the depths that AS would fall to
 

Yes Shanthi he wanted to do the parda phash of Appa Shaib. I wonder how Asavari will react now it worth watching.LOLLOL after all the hideous nautanki.

Just waiting for the arrival of Utraksha as Garv's Mother.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13333

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by slmu

Anu, loved it..

I agree Garv stood out ... and I am so pleased that he came clean, to the extent of admitting that he had asked AS for Gauri... it would have been too much to bear if it had ended up being another raaz. Manit was terrific Clap and I too hope the rumors of his quitting are not true.

Prateeksha irritated me too.. which mother does that?? Ashwini has proved herself the real mother after all.. hope Aaji Saheb is satisfied.. she helped her worthless son sacrificing her granddaughter...

Koel, hope you are ok..


 

Thanks Shanthi for your appreciation. Just carrying the hard and good work forward. I was very happy by the honesty and straightforwardness of Garv. I dont think he is a person who beats around the bush. After a long time we are once again seeing a strong male lead. I really hope Gauri takes a Devi Maiyya roop. Then the story would be even more interesting.

I really hope they dont mess with the character of the male lead. Actually Koel's daughter is not well.


Anu

Oh ok.. hope she gets well soon..

I agree it will be more interesting if Gauri takes DM roop.. and they keep Garv intact.. for all his machinations, he is an honest man.


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2anurao.66riyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13333

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Mili27

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

My take is that Garv wanted to prove the depths that AS would fall to
 

Yes Shanthi he wanted to do the parda phash of Appa Shaib. I wonder how Asavari will react now it worth watching.LOLLOL after all the hideous nautanki.

Just waiting for the arrival of Utraksha as Garv's Mother.

Anu

Me too and I hope its not only a comic act, but something of a conscience to Garv

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2anurao.66riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7376

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Shanthi,


I have to log off now because I am due for a power cut and have to get lunch ready.

See you later.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13333

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Shanthi,


I have to log off now because I am due for a power cut and have to get lunch ready.

See you later.

Anu

Bye Anu catch you later

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66hateme2riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 29961

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Mili27

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

My take is that Garv wanted to prove the depths that AS would fall to
that's an interesting angle shanti...Tongue But I still feel there's something abt gauri that garv wants her...Embarrassed Love, revenge, raaz I dunno... But this girl has something that garv wants LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Mili27anurao.66hateme2slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13333

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Mili27

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

My take is that Garv wanted to prove the depths that AS would fall to
that's an interesting angle shanti...Tongue But I still feel there's something abt gauri that garv wants her...Embarrassed Love, revenge, raaz I dunno... But this girl has something that garv wants LOL

That would of course make it more interesting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66hateme2riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index