IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 38

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Anu, loved it..

I agree Garv stood out ... and I am so pleased that he came clean, to the extent of admitting that he had asked AS for Gauri... it would have been too much to bear if it had ended up being another raaz. Manit was terrific Clap and I too hope the rumors of his quitting are not true.

Prateeksha irritated me too.. which mother does that?? Ashwini has proved herself the real mother after all.. hope Aaji Saheb is satisfied.. she helped her worthless son sacrificing her granddaughter...

Koel, hope you are ok..

Thanks Shanthi for your appreciation. Just carrying the hard and good work forward. I was very happy by the honesty and straightforwardness of Garv. I dont think he is a person who beats around the bush. After a long time we are once again seeing a strong male lead. I really hope Gauri takes a Devi Maiyya roop. Then the story would be even more interesting.

I really hope they dont mess with the character of the male lead. Actually Koel's daughter is not well.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 7)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mili27

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

My take is that Garv wanted to prove the depths that AS would fall to

Yes Shanthi he wanted to do the parda phash of Appa Shaib. I wonder how Asavari will react now it worth watching.LOLLOL after all the hideous nautanki.

Just waiting for the arrival of Utraksha as Garv's Mother.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Anu, loved it..

I agree Garv stood out ... and I am so pleased that he came clean, to the extent of admitting that he had asked AS for Gauri... it would have been too much to bear if it had ended up being another raaz. Manit was terrific Clap and I too hope the rumors of his quitting are not true.

Prateeksha irritated me too.. which mother does that?? Ashwini has proved herself the real mother after all.. hope Aaji Saheb is satisfied.. she helped her worthless son sacrificing her granddaughter...

Koel, hope you are ok..

Thanks Shanthi for your appreciation. Just carrying the hard and good work forward. I was very happy by the honesty and straightforwardness of Garv. I dont think he is a person who beats around the bush. After a long time we are once again seeing a strong male lead. I really hope Gauri takes a Devi Maiyya roop. Then the story would be even more interesting.

I really hope they dont mess with the character of the male lead. Actually Koel's daughter is not well.

Anu

Oh ok.. hope she gets well soon..

I agree it will be more interesting if Gauri takes DM roop.. and they keep Garv intact.. for all his machinations, he is an honest man.

Mili27hateme2anurao.66riyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

Yes Shanthi he wanted to do the parda phash of Appa Shaib. I wonder how Asavari will react now it worth watching.LOLLOL after all the hideous nautanki.

Just waiting for the arrival of Utraksha as Garv's Mother.

Anu

Me too and I hope its not only a comic act, but something of a conscience to Garv

Mili27hateme2anurao.66riyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Shanthi,

I have to log off now because I am due for a power cut and have to get lunch ready.

See you later.

Anu

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Shanthi,

I have to log off now because I am due for a power cut and have to get lunch ready.

See you later.

Anu

Bye Anu catch you later

anurao.66hateme2riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged

@ Riyya

that's an interesting angle shanti...Tongue But I still feel there's something abt gauri that garv wants her...Embarrassed Love, revenge, raaz I dunno... But this girl has something that garv wants LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Mili27anurao.66hateme2slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

@ Riyya

that's an interesting angle shanti...Tongue But I still feel there's something abt gauri that garv wants her...Embarrassed Love, revenge, raaz I dunno... But this girl has something that garv wants LOL

That would of course make it more interesting...

anurao.66hateme2riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.