IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 38

soapie

soapie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Just want one thing clarified...did Garv / Vikram have a hand in Sid's kidnapping? If so, then he is in some real serious trouble from Gauri. And it would be difficult to see Gauri ultimately accepting Garv / Vikram's love after knowing that he deliberately set out to ruin her life along with Siddharth's and that too by resorting to violent and underhand methods.

It seems like Garv did not participate directly in the kidnapping but he did know about it! He is morally responsible for whatever happened with Gauri and Siddharth.

I think the only justification he can give later is that he was filled with a desire for vengence and in that fury he could not see the difference between right and wrong. I just hope that the creatives don't justify Garv's actions as a result of his being in love with Gauri. He is not in love with her...atleast not now.

Edited by soapie - 01 February 2013 at 9:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Mili27anurao.66hateme2slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 6)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Just want one thing clarified...did Garv / Vikram have a hand in Sid's kidnapping? If so, then he is in some real serious trouble from Gauri. And it would be difficult to see Gauri ultimately accepting Garv / Vikram's love after knowing that he deliberately set out to ruin her life along with Siddharth's and that too by resorting to violent and underhand methods.

It seems like Garv did not participate directly in the kidnapping but he did know about it! He is morally responsible for whatever happened with Gauri and Siddharth.

I think the only justification he can give later is that he was filled with a desire for vengence and in that fury he could not see the difference between right and wrong. I just hope that the creatives don't justify Garv's actions as a result of his being in love with Gauri. He is not in love with her...atleast not now.

Soapie I think he has no hand in it and just knows or gusses Appa Shaib will take care of it. Yes I agree he is morally responsible for the state of SID Gauri fiasco. He has to face the wrath of Gauri and redeem himself in her eyes because she was the most affected person.

Anu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapieveds275Mili27slmuriyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu, you were as good as koel. as usual a wonderful post in the same heading impressions. it actually has become a brand for me.

sorry for jumping in late you all know the reason. 

well i liked garv the most in the epi. the epi belongs to him.

i liked him telling everybody that appa is not a good grandfather and he also revealed the truth that he asked for gauri's hand for keeping his mouth shut. i really liked the way he said appa is such a shameless person who barter his grand daughter. 

wait wait i lived the way he took gauri's hand in his for pheras. he was very well noticing that gauri was sad. 

but he didnt tell that why he wants gauri??? well whatever you were right anu that show should be given a chance. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Mili27anurao.66slmuriyya6

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Anu, let look at the happenings in a more simplistic way.

Garv has obsessive love for Gauri.

He wants revenge against Apparent and want to regain family property.

If he wants to marry Gouri, Appa or any Bhonsle will not agree.

So he blackmailed Appa to get Gauri.

Everything is fair in love and war.

Here we have both.

Love for Gauri and war against Apparent.

Yesterday Garv has disclosed some part.

May be he has more things to say to Gauri  only.

May be in the actual RAAZ, both Garv and Gauri are tied by destiny.

Edited by SAYAN18 - 01 February 2013 at 10:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Hi Anu, you were as good as koel. as usual a wonderful post in the same heading impressions. it actually has become a brand for me.

sorry for jumping in late you all know the reason. 

well i liked garv the most in the epi. the epi belongs to him.

i liked him telling everybody that appa is not a good grandfather and he also revealed the truth that he asked for gauri's hand for keeping his mouth shut. i really liked the way he said appa is such a shameless person who barter his grand daughter. 

wait wait i lived the way he took gauri's hand in his for pheras. he was very well noticing that gauri was sad. 

but he didnt tell that why he wants gauri??? well whatever you were right anu that show should be given a chance. 

Tintin,

Thank you for your kind words, I agree with you. I loved the honesty of Garv, who told the truth in front of everyone. He did now give Gauri a chance to back out I think of the marriage. Since he did get married by deceit and for revenge. He informed the whole family of the kartoot of Appa Shaib and so I think in my opinion a chance for Gauri to talk now which she did not have before.

Definitely the show should be given a chance because after so much revamping and spring cleaning they have come to one stage which looks positive. Now with Garv's family entering we can see less of the vamps and villians of Bhosle Vaadi.

Anu 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Mili27slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Anu, let look at the happenings in a more simplistic way.

Garv has obsessive love for Gauri.

He wants revenge against Apparent and want to regain family property.

If he wants to marry Gouri, Appa or any Bhonsle will not agree.

So he blackmailed Appa to get Gauri.

Everything is fair in love and war.

Here we have both.

Love for Gauri and war against Apparent.

Yesterday Garv has disclosed some part.

May be he has more things to say to Gauri  only.

May be in the actual RAAZ, both Garv and Gauri are tied by destiny.

Ak I love your perspective of things and I do hope after the disclosure this the open mehfil, Gauri and he get together to find out the other RAzz. Gauri as a person does not like cheating and deceit and will see the true colors of Appa Shaib and take revenge. Keeping her poor hapless Prateeksha Aai with her.

Anu

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Anu, loved it..

I agree Garv stood out ... and I am so pleased that he came clean, to the extent of admitting that he had asked AS for Gauri... it would have been too much to bear if it had ended up being another raaz. Manit was terrific Clap and I too hope the rumors of his quitting are not true.

Prateeksha irritated me too.. which mother does that?? Ashwini has proved herself the real mother after all.. hope Aaji Saheb is satisfied.. she helped her worthless son sacrificing her granddaughter...

Koel, hope you are ok..

Edited by slmu - 01 February 2013 at 11:39pm

Mili27hateme2anurao.66riyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

My take is that Garv wanted to prove the depths that AS would fall to

Mili27hateme2anurao.66riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.