IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anurao.66

Thanks Shanthi for your appreciation. Just carrying the hard and good work forward. I was very happy by the honesty and straightforwardness of Garv. I dont think he is a person who beats around the bush. After a long time we are once again seeing a strong male lead. I really hope Gauri takes a Devi Maiyya roop. Then the story would be even more interesting.

I really hope they dont mess with the character of the male lead. Actually Koel's daughter is not well.

Anu

Oh ok.. hope she gets well soon..

I agree it will be more interesting if Gauri takes DM roop.. and they keep Garv intact.. for all his machinations, he is an honest man.

Yes Shanthi he wanted to do the parda phash of Appa Shaib. I wonder how Asavari will react now it worth watching.😆😆 after all the hideous nautanki.

Just waiting for the arrival of Utraksha as Garv's Mother.

Anu

Me too and I hope its not only a comic act, but something of a conscience to Garv
Shanthi,

I have to log off now because I am due for a power cut and have to get lunch ready.

See you later.

Anu

Shanthi,

I have to log off now because I am due for a power cut and have to get lunch ready.

See you later.

Anu

Bye Anu catch you later
Originally posted by slmu

That does not make sense though.. its already been proved that the family does not care about Gauri, they would not have sacrificed her if so..

My take is that Garv wanted to prove the depths that AS would fall to
that's an interesting angle shanti...😛 But I still feel there's something abt gauri that garv wants her...😳 Love, revenge, raaz I dunno... But this girl has something that garv wants ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by riyya6

that's an interesting angle shanti...😛 But I still feel there's something abt gauri that garv wants her...😳 Love, revenge, raaz I dunno... But this girl has something that garv wants ðŸ˜†

That would of course make it more interesting...
Wonderful reading all the views.

Just one apprehension, do you think Garv's being so blunt and laying all his card on the table was a prudent thing to do? Honest, most definitely but will it augur well for his future. AS will use the first opportunity to retaliate. 

Initially I thought Garv will protect Gauri from the devious Bhonsles. Now will it be the other way?

I want CVs to give a proactive role to Satyajit. 
Originally posted by riyya6

What?what? what?😆
Originally posted by Mili27

What?what? what?😆
hope to get some answer on Monday... Till then be patient ðŸ˜†
What do think garv wants from gauri??? Lol
but i want gauri to irritate garv to hell n then he shd again pray to devi maiyya abt what he has asked. But nw regrating. Well on e24 gauri was giving interview n she said that she will make garv as joru ka gulam. Lol