IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 38

soapie

soapie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Lolz...this thread is so hilarious!LOL

Bechari Atto Aaji with nothing left to do and Asavari stuck between two suitors!LOL (Not even counting her husband here!)

On a serious note, I have a feeling that the property belongs to Gauri...and that is the reason why Appa Saheb and Asavari (who is cahoots with AS on all the raaz) want Gauri to go away from the house asap!

And somehow or the other, Garv has come to know about it. I don't think there is any greed on his part (it wouldn't go with his character for one) rather the need for revenge at any cost and knowing that everything that matters to AS belongs to Gauri (the property and wealth) he has gone ahead and made Gauri to be his...hence technically beating AS at his own game!

PS: I am sure Gauri will have a lot to say on Monday...and yes, Garv should ready himself to be irritated and annoyed by Gauri. She looks that type!LOL

Edited by soapie - 01 February 2013 at 9:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275tintin0602Mili27anurao.66hateme2slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Anu ur post Thumbs Up You did a good job... Everyone is amazing n unique in  their own way...Embarrassed

Guys I won't say the epi was best...l I mean 100 percent... It was on ok epi for me... I was expecting more from this GG marriage dhamaka but I  got less than 50 percent Sach main… Ouch 

I agree with you but its much better than all the previous 2-3 week episodes. Its improving.

Points to ponder : 

1. Gauri did not get her expression  in many places... The only thing I can say she has done well she stood shocked lifeless with her heart somewhere else... In daily soaps, when situation lie this arises, we need the heroin to nail it ... Mrunal did not... New comer mayb…

I totally agree with you she could not emote well and so no one could sympathize with her. But as character Gauri I really feel sorry for her plight blackmailed by her kith and kin for selfish reasons.

2. I did read many of you here was happy with garv performance..yes he did well... Thumbs Up

3. Prateeksha... I love the mother daughter convo ... But I still feel gauri did not give the right expression here...Ouch Prateeksha was good in my view

Well I am not convinced by her reasons there she was emotionally blackmailing her in her own way.

4. Asavri was really funny...LOL She was so eager to get GG married LOL N cv should give the viewers like details on the marriage... The hand hold was done like...LOL The gallant thing was another blunder LOL I liked when gauri close her eyes when the mangal sutra n sindor... My heart goes to her yaar...Ouch How once when she n Sid did the ritual the smile n happiness was there here she is just deadOuch

I just want to know the reason why Asavari should do things in such a hurry and advocate for GG wedding. What is in it for her, and explanation should be given. The marriage was over in 5 minutes and I would have loved to see all the various rituals. We did not get to see the pheras also.

5. I fail to understand the look garv gave for gauri.l. During the marriage rituals... N I think once again I'm stating I need to know the reason why garv married gauri,... Why why why 

Riyya even I want to know the reason and I dont buy the reason given in the article

6. I hope cv take note... When they were take blessings from the elders... What the I could see garv expression like forced to take note especially when taking blessing from atto aji... N I feel that when prateeksha told garv take care of my daughter they should focus on garv... It was but a real fast one... 
Ashwini was good, she told what she felt... But leaving her daugher in this state Shocked

Again they should have concentrated more on all rituals of the wedding not some 5 min wedding. Why in all shows we see we get weddings in 5 min and in others shows it takes 2 weeks for rituals.
Ashwini was a true mother but I really wished she did not leave Gauri to her faith.

7. Sorry I feel ashwini was more pretty than gauri... LOL Cv can we have gauri changing her attire my eyes hurts LOL N seems like the recent shows I saw all marriage end in tragedy... Appa saheb a powerful man in kolapur the wedding s done like a secret marriage n not so grand venue…LOL

Yes Appa Shaib wanted the wedding to get over fast so that he could be saved

8. garv stating his vikramngaikwad Shocked I was like finally so fast.. Anu I did not get you when u said the respected  Ouch Gauri... In fact the should focus on gauri expression more when garv reveals his Viikram... My question again garv did hit same side goal to appa... He married gauri n revealed the truth... My question again why gauri gauri.l. Why did garv ask for gauri…

Well I meant was he did use Gauri as a pawn but he will respect  and did not mock her and protect her from her scheming realtives. Why Garv married Gauri according to the article he loved her and so two birds with the same stone.

9. I have stated earlier that garv will never fall for gauri. But as much as appa is at fault.. Garv is at fault to for destroying gauri.s life... I'm just waiting for gauri to ask garv why he wanted her... If he say he loves her, his action is kind of justified even though one sided... If he says just for revenge then what's the diff between him n appa saheb...Ouch No one is given right to destroy ones life  

Well Gauri will get a chance on monday to answer everyone and give everyone a good lesson.

10.  That's all from me, I wrote so much LOL I'm waiting for mamiji hello hi bye bye... I hope gauri gets a good family through garv,... Coz everyone is just evil at Bhosle Embarrassed

I am also eagerly waiting for her Riyya and she will do a fab job.Tongue

Well Riyya, thank you very much it is indeed great to see a great post from you where you told your point of view very well.

Anu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapieMili27hateme2slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

@Koel.  All's well I hope. Do take care.

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.Embarrassed With Asawari.Shocked
mili honestly I did not like the scene Ouch It was Angry I dun mind garv doing it to gauri LOL

Guess that was a trailor. We are eagerly waiting for the actual show to begin.WinkLOL
LOL actual show... What the... Gauri is gonna give him left n light...LOL

Yup! That would be fun. Garv seems to be the provoking kind of a guy so he may irritate her initially specially if she always goes into a rona dhona mode.

Milli I have had enough of rhona dhona Gauri another name for Devi Maiyya as said by Ato Ajji should take Devi Maiyya's roop and give each one what they deserve. Picture abhi Baaki hai mera dhost

Anu

veds275Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Bechari Atto Aaji with nothing left to do and Asavari stuck between two suitors!LOL (Not even counting her husband here!)

On a serious note, I have a feeling that the property belongs to Gauri...and that is the reason why Appa Saheb and Asavari (who is cahoots with AS on all the raaz) want Gauri to go away from the house asap!

And somehow or the other, Garv has come to know about it. I don't think there is any greed on his part (it wouldn't go with his character for one) rather the need for revenge at any cost and knowing that everything that matters to AS belongs to Gauri (the property and wealth) he has gone ahead and made Gauri to be his...hence technically beating AS at his own game!

PS: I am sure Gauri will have a lot to say on Monday...and yes, Garv should ready himself to be irritated and annoyed by Gauri. She looks that type!LOL

Soapie you have hit the nail on the head. I did predict it within the second week of the show. But got confused about Garv's claim in the middle. But it is too be seen who is the real ownner. Well Soapie I do hope Gauri takes Kalika Devi roop on monday and not a rhona dona one.

Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soapieveds275Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

There's  a saying be carefully for what u ask for LOL Garv get readybLOL

tintin0602Mili27anurao.66hateme2slmu

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

The nest thing I personally want to see is garv n Sid confrontation... I hope even though sid will exit but at leastvcv clear this part... I wanna see this ... Gauri should know that Sid did not cheat her Embarrassed Then we can move on to GG angle LOL

Riyya I agree they should have  a proper closure for Sid. But since Mohit quit and not well I am not sure they will get to show that.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

@Koel.  All's well I hope. Do take care.

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.Embarrassed With Asawari.Shocked
mili honestly I did not like the scene Ouch It was Angry I dun mind garv doing it to gauri LOL

Guess that was a trailor. We are eagerly waiting for the actual show to begin.WinkLOL
LOL actual show... What the... Gauri is gonna give him left n light...LOL

Yup! That would be fun. Garv seems to be the provoking kind of a guy so he may irritate her initially specially if she always goes into a rona dhona mode.

Milli I have had enough of rhona dhona Gauri another name for Devi Maiyya as said by Ato Ajji should take Devi Maiyya's roop and give each one what they deserve. Picture abhi Baaki hai mera dhost

Anu
I agree if they must go with strong gauri giving back to everyone... Gauri will be fire now as she's lost everything... Sid is her strength... But now their unsuccessful love story will give her the push to act.l. I hope cv will portray strong gauri...  garv n gauri giving back equally to each other... Not like ok heroin quiet...hero comes n tell dunworry I won't touch you until u give me permission... Then love track LOL Show us something diff LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 01 February 2013 at 9:30pm

veds275Mili27anurao.66hateme2slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

The nest thing I personally want to see is garv n Sid confrontation... I hope even though sid will exit but at leastvcv clear this part... I wanna see this ... Gauri should know that Sid did not cheat her Embarrassed Then we can move on to GG angle LOL

Riyya I agree they should have  a proper closure for Sid. But since Mohit quit and not well I am not sure they will get to show that.

Anu
but I really hope they give us that scene Sid garv gauriOuch but ur right with the quitting thing diff to say Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2anurao.66slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.