IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Mili27

@Koel.  All's well I hope. Do take care.

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.Embarrassed With Asawari.Shocked
mili honestly I did not like the scene Ouch It was Angry I dun mind garv doing it to gauri LOL

Guess that was a trailor. We are eagerly waiting for the actual show to begin.WinkLOL
LOL actual show... What the... Gauri is gonna give him left n light...LOL

Yup! That would be fun. Garv seems to be the provoking kind of a guy so he may irritate her initially specially if she always goes into a rona dhona mode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275hateme2anurao.66slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.
mili but it will be logical if gauri is the pet of the hse but here appa saheb himself is using  gauri.l.Ouch Even other family members 2 .. I only see the needd for him to marry gauri if at all she the waris of the whole propertyOuch

Could be but that would make Vikram a greedy person which I don't think he is. I guess it is to humiliate the Bhonsles that he chose to marry the daughter of the house.
why greedy... If he wants to bring appa saheb down, he will need to take all the property away... I mean here it's not for greed but to revenge what appa did to his family... But if the whole thing is in gauri.s name them he needs to be part of her..Ouch

Or is there a will written that all property to gauri after she gets married ...LOL Or like Koel said cradle LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 01 February 2013 at 9:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Mili27hateme2slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.Embarrassed With Asawari.Shocked
mili honestly I did not like the scene Ouch It was Angry I dun mind garv doing it to gauri LOL

Guess that was a trailor. We are eagerly waiting for the actual show to begin.WinkLOL
LOL actual show... What the... Gauri is gonna give him left n light...LOL

Yup! That would be fun. Garv seems to be the provoking kind of a guy so he may irritate her initially specially if she always goes into a rona dhona mode.
LOL I'm afraid gauri will irritate him LOL

veds275tintin0602Mili27hateme2slmu

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.
mili but it will be logical if gauri is the pet of the hse but here appa saheb himself is using  gauri.l.Ouch Even other family members 2 .. I only see the needd for him to marry gauri if at all she the waris of the whole propertyOuch

Could be but that would make Vikram a greedy person which I don't think he is. I guess it is to humiliate the Bhonsles that he chose to marry the daughter of the house.
why greedy... If he wants to bring appa saheb down, he will need to take all the property away... I mean here it's not for greed but to revenge what appa did to his family... But if the whole thing is in gauri.s name them he needs to be part of her..Ouch

Or is there a will written that all property to gauri after she gets married ...LOL

Riyya, what are you doing?

If you find out all the raaz, what will poor ato aji do???LOL

veds275hateme2slmuriyya6

soapie

soapie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL 

That is by far the funniest thing I have read here! And yes, come to think of it, Vikram and Asavari were flirting! Especially when he said 'Vahini Sahib'...Lolz! Asavari is in great demand! Everyone from the elderly Appa Saheb to the young Vikram fall for her charms!LOL

veds275Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

@ Riyya

Or is there a will written that all property to gauri after she gets married ...LOL

Riyya, what are you doing?

If you find out all the raaz, what will poor ato aji do???LOL
LOL flop atto aji... I guess her next mission is keeping gauri away for hot garv  LOL Did u notice the expression garv gave when atta aji said no need to take her blessing LOL It was really funny LOL

veds275Mili27hateme2slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Originally posted by soapie

LOLLOLLOL 

That is by far the funniest thing I have read here! And yes, come to think of it, Vikram and Asavari were flirting! Especially when he said 'Vahini Sahib'...Lolz! Asavari is in great demand! Everyone from the elderly Appa Saheb to the young Vikram fall for her charms!LOL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Neway guys gauri is not following th trend,l. Gauri in sasural hse... So garv is not ghar ka jamaiLOL

tintin0602Mili27hateme2slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.