IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by soapie

Hey Koel,

Nice to see you posting again! Hope everything is well at your end!

Yup, Friday episode was quite the ice-breaker for Khamoshiyaan! The activity on the forum for the last two days is more than the activity her since the show started!πŸ˜† This shows what the audience really wants - GARV!πŸ˜†

Epi was really good...hopefully today will be a continuation of Friday and the pace will not slacken! Someone mentioned that the entire outburst by Garv was a dream of Appa Saheb?πŸ˜• I don't think so! Appa Saheb seems someone who is very confident about his actions, no matter how daring and atrocious they are and I don't think he for a moment thought that Garv would pull the carpet under his feet!

Btw, even I have this query! Why on earth was Garv keeping quiet till now if he indeed had the papers for Bhoslevaadi? I can only think of one reason - marrying Gauri!

Can't wait for today's episode...the B Family reaction on knowing the truth about AS...Gauri's reaction on knowing the truth about AS and also her reaction towards Garv, now that she knows he is just as bad as she thought he was!

Coming to Prateeksha...I thought her reaction to the wedding was as natural as Ashwini's...she reacted with relief on her daughter getting married as per AS's wishes and not becoming the reason for his death...this is not borne out of any affection for her father-in-law, rather fear that has been instilled in her for the last two decades.

Ashwini being more free-spirited and having lived away from her family reacted like any sane-minded, independent and modern woman...she could not see the logic in her 20 year old daugther sacrificing her life for a man who has already lived his life.

Gauri, I have to say, is also acting as per her upbringing. She has been sheltered and protected all her life and she sees everyone at face-value and accepts them as they are without questioning their motives...if her grandfather pretends to be dying, she just believes readily. If she listens to her Aai telling her that women have to sacrifice all the time, she accepts it unconditionally.

Lolz...I loved reading all your takes on GG future!πŸ˜† Knowing SP serials only too well, I think we all know which way they are going!πŸ˜‰
but WHY... im stuck like a broken record with same question πŸ˜†
Originally posted by soapie

Hey Koel,

Nice to see you posting again! Hope everything is well at your end!

Yup, Friday episode was quite the ice-breaker for Khamoshiyaan! The activity on the forum for the last two days is more than the activity her since the show started!πŸ˜† This shows what the audience really wants - GARV!πŸ˜†

Epi was really good...hopefully today will be a continuation of Friday and the pace will not slacken! Someone mentioned that the entire outburst by Garv was a dream of Appa Saheb?πŸ˜• I don't think so! Appa Saheb seems someone who is very confident about his actions, no matter how daring and atrocious they are and I don't think he for a moment thought that Garv would pull the carpet under his feet!

Btw, even I have this query! Why on earth was Garv keeping quiet till now if he indeed had the papers for Bhoslevaadi? I can only think of one reason - marrying Gauri!

Can't wait for today's episode...the B Family reaction on knowing the truth about AS...Gauri's reaction on knowing the truth about AS and also her reaction towards Garv, now that she knows he is just as bad as she thought he was!

Coming to Prateeksha...I thought her reaction to the wedding was as natural as Ashwini's...she reacted with relief on her daughter getting married as per AS's wishes and not becoming the reason for his death...this is not borne out of any affection for her father-in-law, rather fear that has been instilled in her for the last two decades.

Ashwini being more free-spirited and having lived away from her family reacted like any sane-minded, independent and modern woman...she could not see the logic in her 20 year old daugther sacrificing her life for a man who has already lived his life.

Gauri, I have to say, is also acting as per her upbringing. She has been sheltered and protected all her life and she sees everyone at face-value and accepts them as they are without questioning their motives...if her grandfather pretends to be dying, she just believes readily. If she listens to her Aai telling her that women have to sacrifice all the time, she accepts it unconditionally.

Lolz...I loved reading all your takes on GG future!πŸ˜† Knowing SP serials only too well, I think we all know which way they are going!πŸ˜‰
Hi πŸ€— I have another take on Gauri...If you remember from the start Gauri had a special soft corner for her Appa Saheb...which was built over years by the fanciful stories that Pratap had told her.Till date nothing or rather no one has brought anything to light showing the old man's black deeds and heart. On the contrary his support allowing Prateeksha to come out of her seclusion, concern for her well being after the shooting all have cemented the fact that beneath the rough exterior resides a loving grandfather...Hence her giving in to Appa's ill health was a matter of time.. Generally prima facia no one doubts a close family member to go to such evil lengths for fullfilling their wishes. The  faith in their truth is belived unless proven otherwise.
It will be the first meeting of Gauri with the real Appa due to Garv but will she entirely believe him I donot think so.. She has a distrust for Garv too.. hence we might find Ms. Ato Aji Marple  in most probability with her able assistant Gauri in motion.πŸ˜›

Continuing my thoughts on Prateeksha from an earlier post on this thread.

Prateeksha always had a very prominent trait of taking the blame of apshagun on her... I missed that feeling of her self reproachment at the proceeding.. a mother who by her own admission promised herself of not letting her daughter meet the same fate as her...was unable to keep tht promise...She might give Gauri a false bravado from her end that things will be fine for moral support.
But the continued tug at her consciense of pushing her daughter to a sacrifice for the greater good was missed by me..

I know she did say sorry to her daughter in the conversation snippet.. but the feeling of knowingly putting up your daughter  to be a sacrifice will never sit well with a mother...She will never breathe a sigh of relief untill and unless she is completely sure her daughter is indeed doing well in the  unknown relationship she helped her getting  into.
The marraige venue had been changed to kolhapur by Gauri so that her Aai could take part in it and the decision spelt doom for the young girl... A mother can not forget that.. Even when she got to know Garv's true identity she was a bit lackluster ..I am hoping Monday will have a look on this aspect of Prateeksha as well.

I agree with what u said about Ashwini she is more in sync with the times and having an understanding(now missing)  husband by her side has helped with speaking  her mind without  fear.

Gsquare always did show a  spark in their interaction hopefully that increases for our viewing interest. Manit was good on Friday with his intensity.
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

but WHY... im stuck like a broken record with same question πŸ˜†
Riyya as I had mentioned last week to shanthi it will most probably be a cradle promise which he wants to see being fulfilled. He wants everything from Appa that he cheated from their family.. wealth,promises and anything else which the future episodes might reveal..
Originally posted by sunshine99

Riyya as I had mentioned last week to shanthi it will most probably be a cradle promise which he wants to see being fulfilled. He wants everything from Appa that he cheated from their family.. wealth,promises and anything else which the future episodes might reveal..
πŸ˜† sounds logical... n this supports the action of appa saheb to keep gauri away as well all these years... πŸ˜† coz he left vikram/ garv  alive... all family gone...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
Koel, glad to see you back.. hope your daughter's ok now.

I love your 7 steps to G2 becoming one πŸ˜†
Originally posted by slmu

Koel, glad to see you back.. hope your daughter's ok now.

I love your 7 steps to G2 becoming oneπŸ˜†
hi shanthi she is slightly better nw... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sunshine99

hi shanthi she is slightly better nw... πŸ˜ƒ

To the little ONE : From all of us here ...

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago