IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 3 Page 38

soapie

soapie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Hit the nail on the head! Manit's intensity is truly searing...his eyes seem to bore a hole in everyone's soul!

He was just beyond wonderful yesterday...more so, because I think all of us have given up on the show and hence it came as quite a pleasant shock to see the 180 degrees turn around in the show and suddenly from a half-baked comedy-drama it turned into something much more!

Can't wait till Monday...Garv (somehow the name suits his character much more than Vikram, or maybe we are just used to the name by now) throwing everyone out and I can bet Gauri will try to escape tooLOL but I highly doubt, he will let Mrs. Shinde / Gaekwad get anywhere far from him!

The wedding was a Maharastrian one...albeit I wish the creatives hadn't rushed it so fast...maybe they are so scared that the channel will scarp the show, they just want the wedding to be over and Garv - Gauri in the same room (That kind of a thing always gets the required TRP's!LOL)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275tintin0602Mili27soap-critictayabafarooquianurao.66hateme2slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Anu ur post Thumbs Up You did a good job... Everyone is amazing n unique in  their own way...Embarrassed

Guys I won't say the epi was best...l I mean 100 percent... It was on ok epi for me... I was expecting more from this GG marriage dhamaka but I  got less than 50 percent Sach main... Ouch

Points to ponder : 

1. Gauri did not get her expression  in many places... The only thing I can say she has done well she stood shocked lifeless with her heart somewhere else... In daily soaps, when situation lie this arises, we need the heroin to nail it ... Mrunal did not... New comer mayb...

2. I did read many of you here was happy with garv performance..yes he did well... Thumbs Up

3. Prateeksha... I love the mother daughter convo ... But I still feel gauri did not give the right expression here...Ouch Prateeksha was good in my view

4. Asavri was really funny...LOL She was so eager to get GG married LOL N cv should give the viewers like details on the marriage... The hand hold was done like...LOL The gallant thing was another blunder LOL I liked when gauri close her eyes when the mangal sutra n sindor... My heart goes to her yaar...Ouch How once when she n Sid did the ritual the smile n happiness was there here she is just deadOuch

5. I fail to understand the look garv gave for gauri.l. During the marriage rituals... N I think once again I'm stating I need to know the reason why garv married gauri,... Why why why 

6. I hope cv take note... When they were take blessings from the elders... What the I could see garv expression like forced to take note especially when taking blessing from atto aji... N I feel that when prateeksha told garv take care of my daughter they should focus on garv... It was but a real fast one... 
Ashwini was good, she told what she felt... But leaving her daugher in this state Shocked

7. Sorry I feel ashwini was more pretty than gauri... LOL Cv can we have gauri changing her attire my eyes hurts LOL N seems like the recent shows I saw all marriage end in tragedy... Appa saheb a powerful man in kolapur the wedding s done like a secret marriage n not so grand venue...LOL

8. garv stating his vikramngaikwad Shocked I was like finally so fast.. Anu I did not get you when u said the respected  Ouch Gauri... In fact the should focus on gauri expression more when garv reveals his Viikram... My question again garv did hit same side goal to appa... He married gauri n revealed the truth... My question again why gauri gauri.l. Why did garv ask for gauri...

9. I have stated earlier that garv will never fall for gauri. But as much as appa is at fault.. Garv is at fault to for destroying gauri.s life... I'm just waiting for gauri to ask garv why he wanted her... If he say he loves her, his action is kind of justified even though one sided... If he says just for revenge then what's the diff between him n appa saheb...Ouch No one is given right to destroy ones life 

10.  That's all from me, I wrote so much LOL I'm waiting for mamiji hello hi bye bye... I hope gauri gets a good family through garv,... Coz everyone is just evil at Bhosle Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 01 February 2013 at 8:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soapieveds275Mili27tayabafarooquisoap-critichateme2slmu

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

And a great job, Anu!Clap

The episode truly belonged to Manit...and for the sake of the show, I wish he stays put and doesn't leave! If anyone can salvage this show, then its Manit / Garv.

What I loved the most about the episode was that Garv / Vikram's ire was directed only to Appa Saheb...he did use Gauri as a pawn but also acknowledged it honestly in front of everyone.

Manit's dialouge delivery was absolutely bang on and his expression ranging from frustration to amusement to anger to slight guilt were all there! Excellent, excellent job!

The creatives should just keep this pace and not let the story wander into comedy zone...Khamoshiyaan should remain a serious family drama...its not the theme of a show which gets it popularity, its the treatment.

Will wait for Koel's take on the episode! Hope she is doing well.

Thanks Soapie I am sorry I dont know your name. The episode was indeed Manit's and given the opportunity he has utilized it to the very best. I love his honesty,regard for woman and the way he directed all his ire against Appa and no body else. That is a mark of a true gentleman but he did use Gauri as a pawn. Well, for that he should be redeemed. His regard for elders also in commendable. I hope they keep the momentum so we get to see the real Kamoshiyaan.

Anu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275soapieDanikaMili27tayabafarooquisoap-critichateme2slmuriyya6

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
@Koel.  All's well I hope. Do take care.

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.Embarrassed With Asawari.Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275tayabafarooquianurao.66hateme2slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Thanks Anu. You have told the story in a simple way.
Now, Gauri's family has exploited her, deceived her and used her.
Her own family is to blame, rather than Garv.
The story is now in a better shape.
If Garv tries to win Gauri's heart, will be a treat to watch.
Seems to me, worst days are over.

P.s.-  Koel, comeback, when all is well.

Yes AK, I agree with you. Appa Shaib used and manipulated Asavari and the others and got his deed done so that his cheating would remain as one. But loved Garv for being so frank in the Mandap itself. I think the next track would be the wooing of our sacrificial lamb Gauri. I am looking forward to it. I do hope Khamoshiyaam gets its due dher se hi sahi.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.Embarrassed With Asawari.Shocked
mili honestly I did not like the scene Ouch It was Angry I dun mind garv doing it to gauri LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 01 February 2013 at 8:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275Mili27hateme2anurao.66slmu

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Milli,Embarrassed

That was indeed a very good scene and show the character of Asavari to go to any extent for what she wants. But what I cant understand is why get Gauri get married to Garv and not Sid. Did Appa tell her about the RaazShocked

Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaMili27tayabafarooquihateme2slmuriyya6

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anurao.66

A

Milli this was a fast track post. I did not do justice to Koel. I totally agree with whatever you said. Vikram is an enigma. He just wanted revenge and so he succeeded hook or by crook. He will be whacked by his mother. She is goinf to be a brillaint artist (utraksha id the director does his job).
I hated what Gauri was subjected to and as a character I sympathize with her
but I dont think Mrunal has got the right expression.

"I don't know why but I felt that Vikram was totally disgusted with the happenings and the depravity of ASAP's behaviour. His outburst looked more like a purging or even catharsis. He was under a moral compulsion to come clean and he did."
I loved the way you described Vikram's feeling. Its brilliant and true.
There are millions of Gauri's in India and its pitiable state of affairs.

Anu

Why Anu? I thought she was spot on when she went through the rituals like a zombie.!!LOL
Jokes apart, MJ's intensity is searing. It will be difficult for most newbies to keep pace with. But I am very happy that Uttkarsha will play his Mom. She is a very good actor.

Milli I am waiting eagerly for her entry.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hateme2slmuriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.