Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Shootout at the Khans- My thoughts

fee-fee Senior Member
fee-fee
fee-fee

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hellooo all my beloved  QHdians! Heart

Based on my introductory you can already conclude that I am a little Sillyright now so in advance I apologize. Unhappy

I just wanted to say a few things about today's episode. First of all, really? Mariyum needs to learn how to talk. I think they skipped that when she was a child. LOL Hopefully Zoya will not be kicked out and blamed for this time. I mean 99.99% of the time we see someone being misunderstood and kicked out- we have seen a way to many times in other shows Sleepy and besides, Zoya has been misunderstood enough times already. Also I loved the Rashid scene. I mean yes it was a little long but I loved how  his side of the story is being slowly revealed.  The doll recording thing, I have to admit I have never seen that and I  liked it. Smile This entire track, the gun guy and all was unexpected on my part however I am enjoying it because it helps understand the characters at a whole different level. Thumbs Up Something that I think would have been nice would be the staff's expressions. We have seen how quickly they judge in the Scene in which Asad finds out his password has been changed by Zoya to "I'm Sorry Zoya". I think it would have been nice to see the staff's expression to Asad knocking down his chair and literally sprinting out. I just think this would add a nice subtle comedic story-line. Clown

You know I just remembered something- why was all this stuff in Zoya's room? Wasn't the album last seen in Najma's room- and regardless why keep personal belongings in a guest room. Confused

Another thing that has bugged me since forever is the DIET sign in Zoya's room. Today we also saw another 'healthy' sign- what is with that? Ermm

Anyways- Something I have realized is that at first when I began watching this show in December I would go 24x7 on this show. Everything just revolved around Qubool Hai. Now-a-days I have realized  that I am more composed which makes me very proud of  myselfCool only because now people don't look at me so weird. 

So this is what I think please feel free to express your own thoughts. 

Edited by fee-fee - 01 February 2013 at 6:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KoolKatzshanakyasharan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index