Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...SankaDevi...

...SankaDevi...

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

One-Shot

It had been a month since the shootout at the Khans'. Everything was pretty much back to normal. Yes at first Asad was very worried and angry over the shootout at Khan's but no one was at fault. Mariam was sent to her brother in Dubai, and as they, say all's well that ends well. Zoya and Asad's relationship was still the same, they weren't near friendship or love.
"Yes, yes, I would like those papers signed by tomorrow and just ask Sameer to fax them to me," Asad spoke while walking to his room.
On the way to his room, he had to pass Miss New York Hoity Toity's room, actually lets just say Miss New York Hoity Toity's pigsty. Her room's door was open and it seemed like she wasn't present in the room. As Asad's brain told him, to go inside and see if he can kind of, you know, clean it himself. He went inside and expected it to be kind of smelly, sorry wrong word, have a unbearable odor, and as he expected it did. Did it smell like stinky cheese or... whatever he needed to tell her to clean it ASAP!!
-----
"Ms. Farooqi," Asad said in a angry tone
"Now what have I done?" Zoya thought
"Ms. Farooqi, please clean your room, I can smell that digusting odor till here!" Asad said rudely.
"Wat smell??Hold on, hold on, what were you doing in my room in the first place??" Zoya asked with much curosity.
"Um, I wasnt in your room, I was just passing by...and anyways I can do anything because it my house!" Asad said this pounding back to his room.

Zoya thought to not clean her room, but yes her room was stinking alittle, actually maybe alot. Zoya went to the store room got a vaccum cleaner and started cleaning. She picked up all her clothes, books, cds off the ground and like a good girl kept them in her cupboard. While cleaning under her bed she had found a SanDisk chip. Was this her's??? It looked like something which is usually in a camera or recorder...maybe it was Najma's or...OH NO!! It can't be Mr. Khan's, she thought. She had to find out!!

------
She inserted the chip into her laptop, and plugged in her headphones.
" Ra--shid--Doll---fac--tory-- fire"
" Ugh why isn't this working?" Zoya was pissed, really pissed.
And who was this Rashid, and Doll factory, and fire???
Wat if this was a clue from Allah miyan?? She had to find out this new mystery and she knew who exactly would help her...

Hey Guys!!!After seeing todays epi, I had this idea pop up in my mind!!Hope you guys like it!!! Please leave comments and hit like!! I would really love to read your comments and critism!! Thank You,
SammySmile

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiash12MyWork.raiishobakverrahksenmalini966611ak-3308phkandygroverChinnu.MunnuSamaira32.Suhasini.-Fizzi-jazmeenrsk16Enchantresssophie420HR-DMG4liferoseflower_07Rach.-Crazy4AsYa-Nithiya95raneebshanakyasharan--Mahima--.SajnaVe.-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3One-Shot on AsYa<3" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
wow its so cool; continue it

6611ak-3308ph

Goldie

6611ak-3308ph

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Nicee...!

aniiee

IF-Rockerz

aniiee

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Its awesme! Plz add me in yr pm list!

malini96

Goldie

malini96

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
plz do continue ...

roseflower_07

IF-Rockerz

roseflower_07

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Plz continue

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
amazing os

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
really nice do update!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.