Scoring issues

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stardust2011

stardust2011

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
i OPPOSE the scoring pattern used in the show. Insecure drama queens and celebs are taking their lowly attitudes to new levels by awarding 1-2 points to low score others to increase their chances. 

Too cheap!Angry

Here is what i think how the scoring should be:

Overall experience : max 10 min 1

In all of the below categories, participants should only be allowed to a do a relative ranking.
=> Invitation/Menu 
=> Food
=> Service/ Conduct of the host
=> Entertainment

1st rank should be awarded 10 points
2nd rank should be awarded 7 points
3rd rank should be awarded 5 points
4th rank should be awarded 3 points

Points in each category should be added to the overall score of the host to arrive at the Final Points.

This would be a more practical and accurate way of declaring the winner.
What say guys?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kirinMashiatMimosabinimotihalifax004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scoring issues" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monikameghan

monikameghan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I just made a post regarding the same.  These people are making this an issue of their pride and taking unnecessary revenge. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.