Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

So guys...I have been thinkingGeek..over-thinking actually...This might sound as silly as the 'Zoya's boyfriend Idea'...but I MUST get it out of my system..so just bear it lol

The aired Precap goes like this:

Asad:Doctor! please tell me honestly..Is my mother gonna be fine?
Doctor: Mr.Khan..Inform your relatives...I dont think your mother...
We have few hours in hand 

What I think the scene would be like:

Asad: Doctor! Please tell me honestly..is my mother gonna be fine?

Doctor: Mr.Khan...your mother lost a lot of blood...and we dont have enough of her blood type (maybe she is O-)..

Asad: Mine and my sister's blood groups do not match my mother's

Doctor: Please inform your relatives may be we can find a donor for her...If we dont get the needed blood I dont think your mother will survive...We have few hours in hand

Conclusion: The precap is edited to mislead us ...to make us think Dilshaad is gonna die...BUT she is not...She just needs blood which ZOYA will donate (SHE MUST OTHERWISE I AM GONNA FLIP A TABLE )...Omg what if they make Rashid the donor...UGhhh nooo...we dont need him to be a hero...what a disturbing thought to go to sleep with.

What do you think Peeps?...Could this happen?

Edited by -Racha- - 01 February 2013 at 5:39pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4meghana1016ummayshasmily216298anchal0476arshi-aur-meinarnjallovelytigernks9242nikkipunjenchanted.luvbbatrazor12geshiga54Asyaalways-QH-JPRulesjoa123tishmafee-feeeternal_loveshukhpakhiiKsgian4lyferrahAnika_243shobakvjemiiAmayaasakshiksgohmygodurgreatashlok4everAxiomSaimaa.HKrystal001poo_supiEternal1234HoneySuckleSamaira32Sanju_ARainshaz2009an_kpiyualkaNoe123Harpreet.Mprincessjojocosmogirl77TANVI_SEXYWhenInRomesophie420_vineeta_PoseidonKrrish4YouArchi02teja0102..eshasrkiiHEARTyu-x0-Shormi--rajsua-..Amina..zara-KSG-malik-Priyam-DiamondLifeGroverAddictKaBhiinloveSilentsoulspoorthi...OohLaLa...raneebGodhuliLogonNithiya95DreA.SanVi..Shru_RK.shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Misleading Precap!!!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VIRMANbest

Goldie

VIRMANbest

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Probably..good suggestion though!

If Zoya donates blood..then maybe Asad will change his behaviour towards Zoya Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-angellovergirl-Racha-

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIRMANbest

Probably..good suggestion though!

If Zoya donates blood..then maybe Asad will change his behaviour towards Zoya Tongue

Hmm I dont think he will change his behaviour but at least he will have to tolerate her in the hospital Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeangellovergirl

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
If Asad's and Najma's cannot match, then Rashid's blood type has fewer chances of matching. I think it will be Zoya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjalrazor12-Racha-tvbug2011...Tanu...

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I would prefer ur idea rather than dilshad dying.

fee-fee-Racha-

ritzy2ritz

IF-Dazzler

ritzy2ritz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure the show will air like you said, Zoya will donate blood and friends forever <3

fee-fee-Racha-

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
i hope ur rite cuz i would be super pissed if she dies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Racha-

Champa2012

Champa2012

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Pre caps are not edited and showed between the lines in my opinion, but don't take my word for it. I have been watching soaps less than a year now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Racha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.