Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Meteorshower

Groupbie

Meteorshower

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Just one thing I want to ask that why did Maryium open the door ? She knew her father is looking for her but still she went ahead and opened the door? WHY? So silly of her. Even Zoya did not stop her and she did not inform Asad at all about her. Oh God. She put everyone's life at stake and see what happened to Dilshaad.  So if Dilshaad dies, then Asad and Zoya's track is gone . Hope so she survives because she has some important information to tell Rashid  and she seems to be the link between Asad and Zoya too. 
As per me she will survive and after that I hope CVs show Zoya in a more mature way. I just hope that CVs dont ruin the show. All the best.

Edited by Meteorshower - 01 February 2013 at 7:44pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888luvbbatfee-feesophie420FairyTale-Naima-iLoveKaran-roseflower_07ummesulaimanshanakyasharanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why did Maryium open the door?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FairyTale-Naima

Goldie

FairyTale-Naima

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hi! I literally made exactly the same post lol I have no idea why she opened the door and I am very frustrated as to why she did

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatVIRMANbest

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Totally did not make sense for Maryam of all people to open the door.  I guess if you look up the word DUFFER...it would have Maryam's picture under it.

Zoya wasn't in the room...so that's why she couldn't stop her.

But now Asad will blame Zoya for bringing Maryam back.

I like Dilshad...I'd hate for anything to happen to her...but the precap looked quite serious. Cry

Edited by ummesulaiman - 01 February 2013 at 4:35pm

luvbbatVIRMANbest

Meteorshower

Groupbie

Meteorshower

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
ya agreed Zoya was not in the room but she very well knew that Mariyum was there in the house and she knew the gravity of the situation very well. So why did she even leave her alone? She should have informed Asad at least.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbat

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
one thing i am sure is GUL's female lead never matures "ENOUGH" as some mature people wants...Tongue

Champa2012VIRMANbest

fee-fee

fee-fee

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meteorshower

Just one thing I want to ask that why did Maryium open the door ? She knew her father is looking for her but still she went ahead and opened the door? WHY? So silly of her. Even Zoya did not stop her and she did not inform Asad at all about her. Oh God. She put everyone's life at stake and see what happened to Dilshaad.  So if Dilshaad dies, then Asad and Zoya's track is gone . Hope so she survives because she has some important information to tell Rashid  and she seems to be the link between Asad and Zoya too. 
As per me she will survive and after that I hope CVs show Zoya in a more mature way. I just hope that CVs dont ruin the show. All the best.

@bold
I also hope this happens. They say such circumstances change a person to be more mature- like Asad. Also, she has just seen someone other than Asad get in trouble because of her and this time it's more damage than all of Asad and her pain put together. 

luvbbat

Meteorshower

Groupbie

Meteorshower

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fee-fee

Originally posted by Meteorshower

As per me she will survive and after that I hope CVs show Zoya in a more mature way. I just hope that CVs dont ruin the show. All the best.

@bold
I also hope this happens. They say such circumstances change a person to be more mature- like Asad. Also, she has just seen someone other than Asad get in trouble because of her and this time it's more damage than all of Asad and her pain put together. 
Ya totally agree.

luvbbat

Meteorshower

Groupbie

Meteorshower

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

one thing i am sure is GUL's female lead never matures "ENOUGH" as some mature people wants...Tongue
 Maturity is just about doing some sensible things . She is the main lead of the show . I personally feel that she is a very good actress and has a lot of potential.  But certain things that happened recently cannot be ignored also. But then I always say that it is a fiction, so anything can happen. So its entirely upto Cvs .We can just wish them best. I hope Karan's show rocks.Smile

Edited by Meteorshower - 01 February 2013 at 8:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.