Qubool Hai

Today was absolute pathetic from my side

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Salaamz guys,

I just wanna say that obviously AsYa and Dilshad were outstanding today 😳 BUT someone please explain to me how pathetic the character of Maryam is? She is practically hiding in Asad's house where her father and his goons and out and searching to kill her and she merrily decides to go and open the door? Who does that? I'm sorry I dont know if anyone else is this frustrated but I didn't want this track, better yet I didn't want it like this. A normal person who's been ruined and hiding from her own family wouldn't have done what Maryam did. Sorry CVs :/

I hope I haven't offended anyone inshaallah

Do share your views
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaShMaaneetSR

Salaamz guys,

I just wanna say that obviously AsYa and Dilshad were outstanding today 😳 BUT someone please explain to me how pathetic the character of Maryam is? She is practically hiding in Asad's house where her father and his goons and out and searching to kill her and she merrily decides to go and open the door? Who does that? I'm sorry I dont know if anyone else is this frustrated but I didn't want this track, better yet I didn't want it like this. A normal person who's been ruined and hiding from her own family wouldn't have done what Maryam did. Sorry CVs :/

I hope I haven't offended anyone inshaallah

Do share your views
😊

No you did not offend me...that takes a lot to do. 😆I think your comment was excellent and makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, they had her open the door and either this is a director's error or she is simply not very smart.  Either way, someone was not smart and the CVs need to address it. 
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
😆 yep your right. I really am not looking forward to this track 😔 I dont know why. Maybe because I really really like Dilshaad. Or I just can't stand Zoya being blamed for something again. Please Asad come into the light. We BEG you! 😳
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, Mariam was silly to have gone and opened the door esp since there were others to do so. I wonder whether she was over-eager to help around since she was given shelter.
But I think even if Dilshaad or someone else opened, that person might still barge in to find Mariam.. and there would still be a possibility of Dilshaad being shot. Maybe the CVs could have shown it this way so that Mariam didn't come across as stupid.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dnt think your offending anyone at all! I was also thinking the same thing and sure everyone else must have too.Why on Earth did they make Maryam do that when she herself very well knew that her dad suspects her being there?Just doesn't add up at all as there was other peoepl in the house at the time too!
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Dnt think your offending anyone at all! I was also thinking the same thing and sure everyone else must have too.Why on Earth did they make Maryam do that when she herself very well knew that her dad suspects her being there?Just doesn't add up at all as there was other peoepl in the house at the time too!

To confuse us! To make us think that the shooter was looking for Maryam when the shooter was very much looking for Dilshaad in the very first place.
Hmmm

Maybe she was eager to help...ahh! Why couldn't Zoya just get shot in the arm and then we'd get AsYa scenes 😳
Originally posted by: princessjojo

To confuse us! To make us think that the shooter was looking for Maryam when the shooter was very much looking for Dilshaad in the very first place.

Lol call me a bit slow but was the shooter aiming at Dilshaad? Is this news? Omg I didnt think of that
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wait a sec ..how is it Mariyam's fault alone? If not for Mariyam, Dilshad would've opened the door anyway. Dilshad was talking on the phone with Asad and Asad asks her to listen. May be he wanted to tell her not to open the door, but she doesn't listen and goes herself.

As far Mariyam, if she was that brainy why would she would have silently gone through the marriage. If Zoya wasn't there and helped her, Mariyam would have married her abuser. Mariyam does understand how bad the people are, but just think in that moment. She looks too seedhi-saadhi, and people like that do not think too much of what should-be/has-to-be done? A lot of us when we land into problems we think later - oh I should have done that, done this. Does everyone has so much of 'presence-of-mind' all the time?

That aside, what I am really not sure if the shooter was sent by Mariyam's dad or Razia. Razia knew Rashid went to meet Dilshad. And Mariyam's dad's hencemen always are in groups not single. This shooter was a alone with no associates.
Lol yes she is vey naive. Shes probably najmas age

And in that case I hope the shooter was meant for Dilshaad because then asad will find out that zoya was not at fault whatsoever sooner or later