Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zam123

I though that they might marry out of majboori, you have given a good scenario for that to take place. I have two points to make. 1) if what is or was written on the Zee site regarding that Zoya will marry Ayaan first and then that marriage will break and Ayaan goes to Asad for help to get Zoya back in his life. I don't want this to happen in the reverse i.e Zoya marries Asad first then that marriage breaks etc.  I don't want they marriage to break at all they can separate but the marriage stays intake.   2) Now that Dilshad has been shot, Rashid will be coming to the house soon so Zoya and Rashid will meet and if Asad throws Zoya out then maybe Rashid will take Zoya with him to his house for her to stay.

Hope you get well soon.

If Gul Khan and 4 Lions embark on a Zoya Ayaan romance, they need to wrap up shop. I don't think any one of us will enjoy watching them get intimate or romantic and then have her physically intimate with Asad. Sorry. I am liberal, but I don't like watching shows when a woman sleeps with two family members...I don't even like it when a guy gets involved with two sisters. Sorry, this is not something I can digest. Second, I think this proposal was something the writers had in mind, but never went a head with it...they might even have accidentally switched the names in the synopsis..try reading Asad's name where we read Ayan's - makes more sense. Right? 

Thanks for the well-wishes😊
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Good thinking!

It'd be terrible to see Jiju die!! Zoya would truly become an orphan, then. But I guess that's the only twist of fate that can actually get Zoya to marry Asad. I really really don't want her to marry anyone for the sake of visa only.

Furthermore, I'm quite sure now that the Zee synopsis refers to Asad-Zoya marriage and not Ayaan-Zoya marriage. Your idea holds a lot of weight.

Same here...but I am thinking sympathy factor here...and milking it for what it is worth. Why would Zoya marry Asad if she has family? She has no reason to.  Switch the names on the synopsis - it will work πŸ˜‰
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: razor12

Hi Laila,

Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery.
Nice predictions and I liked the idea of Dilshaad wanting Zoya as DIL but, please don't kill 'aapi' and 'jeeju' for bringing ASYA together. Rather, I prefer her to go back to NYC, get an OCI or PIO card which will allow her to live in India and then get married to Asad. I don't care if it is a contract marriage or a love marriage as long as ASYA are together.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks Razor for the well wishes...Not really predictions but ideas that I was throwing out there to see if the public wanted it. Yeah, i know it sucks but you have to have good reason for the contract marriage. Zoya and Asad falling in love in month? Nope, then no story material.  They can't have her go back to the US...remember, this show needs viewership...that's too matter of fact...it won't happen that way...too dry to watch. 
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hifzaa

hey wish u a speedy recovery
I liked the predictions hopefully somethng like tht happens coz i would love to see asya as a married couple

Thank you - and let us hope and see...
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Anything at the cost of some asya mitwa moments hey!πŸ˜†...Even I too wnat these magical mitwa moments but I dnt want a rushed marriage thing going on or something for the sake of compromise viewer's getting but I do agree that it may work out well for the show as of now but they have got a long way to go still...it's still early days for the show.What we dnt want is viweres getting bored of an overdose of all those classic mitwa moments.

Nah, they won't be overdosed on it...if the writers go back to what they did earlier and give us good witty dialogue as we saw in the earlier episodes, we will get a lot of good comedy and the witness of a how two people go from accquitances, to friends to lovers...and in the process find out they are desitined for each other and find comfort too. 
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Same here...but I am thinking sympathy factor here...and milking it for what it is worth. Why would Zoya marry Asad if she has family? She has no reason to.  Switch the names on the synopsis - it will work πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Laila,
  Wish you a speedy recovery.

Coming to the post,
   I was smiling through-out reading your post. Its very good. Everything looks very logical and well thought out.

I was just not ready for the marriage talks so soon .. wanted Asad to 'see' the real Zoya atleast a little, but then you take the story through a different path where its just a namesake/compromise marriage and he wud get loads of time to understand and 'see' Zoya(like I want). There is no Ayaan in this picture, makes it even more lovable.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

A very lovely idea. Hope the CVs read and execute it along these lines.

πŸ‘
mayri019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great Prediction hope it comes true. 
eternal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling too abt marriage. Dilshad will prob think she has little time left ( I hope writers don't kill her though!!!!) and she might ask Asad to marry Zoya as her last wish. Asad will defn hate Zoya, but agree coz of his ammi. Their relationship will sort of be like ipkknd. There Arnav forcibly marries khushi, but here Dilshad is the catalyst to them marrying. I just hope Dilshad clears the MU ASAP that she brought Maryam back.

Also I don't care if they marry only bc of dilshads request, I just want Asya together!! Lol
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope you get well soon.

Nice post, and thought provoking, as usual. I hope marriage is not on the cards for Zoya/Asad/Ayaan in the next couple of months at least. It'll be difficult to keep the anticipation and tension up if marriage happens for any of the three. I am sure the CVs can think up enough complications to keep us on the edge of our seats in the forseeable future. And the trps are doing fine. And I've been told by a serial buff that marriage tends to be a tactic for hiking trps. So hopefully we'll enjoy the twists and turns of the three bachelors for a while yet.😊