Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
A lot of you enjoyed the following post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3416626

So I wondered...what if the writers did the following - would you want to see it happen? Would it make sense to you? Any missing elements that you can think of that I did not include? 

As you are aware, in this segment, Zoya has devoted her time to taking care of Dilshaad and the family...gradually showing that she is a responsible and organized person, Asad has become impressed...but as time has passed by taking care of the family - and the writers can have a field day with this and give viewers loads of Asad Zoya moment - Zoya's visa is ready to expire. 

Many of us want Zoya with Asad to get hooked - but marriage? There have to be certain elements in place for it happen - without love...so here's a possibility. 

Dilshaad impressed with Zoya's care of her, Mariyam's situation, management of the house and maturity, decides to propose the idea of Zoya for a DIL - Asad is shocked and completely against the idea. However, Dilshaad tells him that ultimately, no girl would have done for her what Zoya has just done and therefore she deserves it and wants him to consider. She reminds him that the one thing he told her (watch episode november 14 for the evidence), that Asad wanted a girl who thought of others before herself and that Zoya is that person. She recounts multiple incidents where Zoya put others needs before her own a) Najma (reminding him of how she defended her, ended up in jail, kept her haircut a secret etc, b) Mariyam and c) Dilshaad - how she risked her own life against the gun man and took care of her. She reminds Asad that you can change a person's dress, you can teach them how to talk, present themselves, but you cannot teach them how to have empathy, care and concern. Either they have it, or they don't. She reminds him that both she and Najma want her and that it is up to Asad to agree. Asad says, even if he proposed to Zoya to please his mother and Najma, she, Zoya would not agree and Dilshaad does agree with him, that it would indeed be a challenge but not an impossible one. 

For Zoya marrying Asad is simply not there...she has no reason to marry him until she realizes her visa is going to expire...however, a twist of fate happens...Zoya has decided to go back to the New York upon realizing the only way to stay is to get married to someone. It does not occur to her that Mr. Khan would be an option.  The twist of fate involves the untimely accident of Zeenat and Anwer - yes people, that is the only way it can happen. Zoya has no-one to go home too. She cannot find her family, she cannot go home and there is no family. A heartbroken Zoya brings her plight to Dilshaad who suggests that she marry Asad and that she would accept her as a DIL and if she wants to stay as one once she finds her family, that is her choice. 

At this point Asad will find out that Zoya is an orphan...that she has no-one...we get some tear jerking drama, fabulous scenes between Zoya-Dilshaad, Dilshaad-Asad, Asad-Zoya and Najma-Zoya-Asad.  Asad proposes to Zoya very matter-of-factley...like a contract - that she can marry him, stay in the country, look for her family and if she wants to stay in the marriage, it is her choice and that he will not touch her until she herself wants this marriage. He tells her that it is in name only as he sincerely cannot see it happening between them and he is doing it to please his mother. 

For Zoya, without family, Asad, Dilshaad and Najma have become her family - she's ready to try to make it work with her japananan six-pack. If fate has it in store for him to be the one she marries, then she will do her best to make it work even if he is reluctant at the idea. After all, there is no harm in trying and she will not leave him, but if he wants to leave her, she will not fight him. 

So there you are...the qubool hai moment between Asad and Zoya - destiny brought them together, will they stay or will the separate? Will Asad realize how much he loves Zoya, will Zoya be able to fall in love with Asad to make this marriage become something more than a formal arrangement. Stay tuned for another of my - would you like to see what happens senario LOL

Of course as a married couple, we will get to see a lot of comical Zoya Asad scenes LOL

Let me add, at the end of the day, even when Zoya discovers her family, the tear jerking moment will be when she stays with Asad and calls him her family...the other will be how Zoya will heal Asad's wounds of rejection and hurt from his father and family and allow him to laugh and live life again. i hope the writers will use these two wounded souls to bring life and joy back into each others lives and allow us as viewers to be entertained in the process. 

I am not in a healthy state (currently recovering from surgery hence the reason I have been here a a bit more than usual) to write fan fiction, so if anyone likes what I have written, please feel free to take these ideas and give us some juicy fan fiction with these ideas in mind. Wink

Edited by Laila2009 - 01 February 2013 at 3:10pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ummayshaMnMLOVEtestindiafabsomearshiarnjalLuxCalprincezsafaChampa2012tishmafee-feerazor12FSM-93maszArjunKiAshAnika_243Hafizakhanirock321zam123hsvssun2011Chinnu.MunnuJULIELsaina01Eternal1234SunriseGreenprincessjojoshaz2009tvbug2011sophie420x.Maaneet4eva.xSanthu.The.Kingbee5-.serendipity.-Peeves.raneebNithiya95DreAshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pre-Cap Predictions II" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Hope you recover soon, from your surgery.
Nice post!
Totally Agree, I also think that something similar will happen.
~Sophie ;) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Amazing post...don't know why, but I also have the feeling that something like this will happen in the show...that something might happen to Anwar and Zeenat and that Zoya will be left with no other option than to stay in India...and that Asad and Zoya will get married , not out of love, but out fo majboori somehow and slowly will fall in love...Asad is already on the way of falling for her after Mangalpur incident, no matter how harsh he is on her...

Laila2009

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Good prediction!I think something along the lines of this may possibly happen  but I'm not too happy of the idea of them having to marry due to any kind of pressure or suggestions from family or  because they are are put in any kind of compelling situation.I would want them to fall in love first,then come the twist and turns of situations or fate if you like.Marriage should come later...dnt want it going the IPK way where Arnav/Khushi had to marry out of compromise.However I am all for the idea of Dilshad wanting Zoya as a DIL and pinpointing this to Asad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Syama_LunaLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Good prediction!I think something along the lines of this may possibly happen  but I'm not too happy of the idea of them having to marry due to any kind of pressure or suggestions from family or  because they are are put in any kind of compelling situation.I would want them to fall in love first,then come the twist and turns of situations or fate if you like.Marriage should come later...dnt want it going the IPK way where Arnav/Khushi had to marry out of compromise.However I am all for the idea of Dilshad wanting Zoya as a DIL and pinpointing this to Asad.

I never watched IPK - for them it is an arrangement...and it will work in this show...it is a way of ensuring Zoya is in the household and with Asad...a great excuse to have her move into the bedroom and have more Mitwa moments LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009x.Maaneet4eva.x

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Anything at the cost of some asya mitwa moments hey!LOL...Even I too wnat these magical mitwa moments but I dnt want a rushed marriage thing going on or something for the sake of compromise viewer's getting but I do agree that it may work out well for the show as of now but they have got a long way to go still...it's still early days for the show.What we dnt want is viweres getting bored of an overdose of all those classic mitwa moments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anika_243razor12

zam123

Goldie

zam123

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I though that they might marry out of majboori, you have given a good scenario for that to take place. I have two points to make. 1) if what is or was written on the Zee site regarding that Zoya will marry Ayaan first and then that marriage will break and Ayaan goes to Asad for help to get Zoya back in his life. I don't want this to happen in the reverse i.e Zoya marries Asad first then that marriage breaks etc.  I don't want they marriage to break at all they can separate but the marriage stays intake.   2) Now that Dilshad has been shot, Rashid will be coming to the house soon so Zoya and Rashid will meet and if Asad throws Zoya out then maybe Rashid will take Zoya with him to his house for her to stay.
Hope you get well soon.

Laila2009

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hey wish u a speedy recovery
I liked the predictions hopefully somethng like tht happens coz i would love to see asya as a married couple

Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.