Qubool Hai

I have a question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
What do two annoying womens, Razia + Shireen =?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have a question" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Fabulous acting and great entertainment! The actors portraying these two women are simply brilliant. As an acting student, I watch every move of the actress who plays Raziya - she is simply the best!

PhoenixRadar

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Fabulous acting and great entertainment! The actors portraying these two women are simply brilliant. As an acting student, I watch every move of the actress who plays Raziya - she is simply the best!

Have to agree with you. The actress who's playing Razia is brilliant

PhoenixRadar

lovesak100

lovesak100

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i have the answer... without shireen there is no life in the ayaan house... and to watch her is the ultimate...

PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Razia is just Brilliant! I hate her and that is how I realise how good the actor is at her work!! Her facial expressions are fabulous to watch. her transformation from a simple nagging woman to one who has a dark secret to keep is amazing.

Yesterday while watching Shireen, I felt like going into the screen and hugging the life out of her. Most of the time, she is annoying with her dumbness, but the mother inside her always wins and the minute her seriousness takes over, which is still laced with obliviousness, I just LOVE her to the Core!

She surprised very much indeed in the episode where the whole family is working out the problem of Ayaan and Humeira's Nikaah!

Annie

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I dont knw about razia but i love shireen for her innocent comedy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadarWhenInRome

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Fry our brains lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.