Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Inner beauty-Outer Beauty!!

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So really what the CVs are trying to portray here is that an educated and "so called" smart girl like Sidhi can actually believe that her husband who loves her unconditionally will actually get affected by that scar on her face... that shows sidhi's mentality that if the same thing was to happen to Kunal, she wouldnt like to see his scarr'd face because it would look ugly... how sad is this that our society believes in the outer beauty, but not the inner beauty...
This is a crazy track..> CVs are just trying to drag the story here... I guess to give Keerti as much rest and as less scenes as possible at the moment...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: JattiTude

So really what the CVs are trying to portray here is that an educated and "so called" smart girl like Sidhi can actually believe that her husband who loves her unconditionally will actually get affected by that scar on her face... 

i understand what you are saying , but i feel it happens in real life. She obviously wanna believe her husband will love her no matter what, but her insecurity is overpowering it. I don't think it has anything to do with education ! 

that shows sidhi's mentality that if the same thing was to happen to Kunal, she wouldnt like to see his scarr'd face because it would look ugly... 

disagree. Sidhi is the same girl who accepted an unemployed, dejected Kunal as her husband and changed him completely . So his looks wont affect her love for her. 

how sad is this that our society believes in the outer beauty, but not the inner beauty...

Look at this from Kc's POV.  see Kunal will never reject Sidhi, he will love her the way she is , her scars or looks wont affect him , her inner beauty is what he believes in. Thats what they wanna show. they are showing a girl's insecurity regarding her outer beauty and how its her inner beauty what her husband admires πŸ˜Š

This is a crazy track..> CVs are just trying to drag the story here... I guess to give Keerti as much rest and as less scenes as possible at the moment...

yes they will give Keerti much needed rest , but at the same time they are doing a great job! i believe its one of the best tracks in parichay that shows reality . 

Edited by -Roshani- - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Siddhi doesn't completely believe Kunal will reject her.
She was shown debating what if he does. Then she reached conclusion that Kunal will accept her but he will be mocked by others. Those who praised their beauty as couple will criticize them. So Siddhi feels it will not be fair to Kunal; completely understandable.

What you say about what if Kunal had scar, well that is the argument he will use with herπŸ˜‰

SINAL love had little physical attraction as important factor, if at all. they are about inner beauty😳
superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems you need a serious reality check buddy!!
Go outside and see what sort of a life people affected by fire accidents and acid attacks lead!! Not all are accepted by their loved ones!!
The thing that you have said about Siddhi's mentality was stupid and lame!!
You must have heard the story of Jharkhand girl Sonali!! If you had read you wouldn't have made this silly post!!
Insecurities are bound to arise when such disastrous incidents happen in ones life!! That is when the family comes!
Had you followed SiNal properly, neither you would have made this post, nor have questioned their thinking!!

This is one of the best tracks on TV at the moment! Good job by the CV'sEdited by superV - 11 years ago
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

Siddhi doesn't completely believe Kunal will reject her.

She was shown debating what if he does. Then she reached conclusion that Kunal will accept her but he will be mocked by others. Those who praised their beauty as couple will criticize them. So Siddhi feels it will not be fair to Kunal; completely understandable.

What you say about what if Kunal had scar, well that is the argument he will use with herπŸ˜‰

SINAL love had little physical attraction as important factor, if at all. they are about inner beauty😳

@bold,exactly jai,i think this would going to be his idea to bring her back home n instill lost confidence in her,may be
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
siddhi's insecurity is natural...thats what happens in real world too...when a girl is attacked by such disaster...they bound to get insecurities whether their family will accept her or not...her beloved will accept her or not...its easy to write that its such a crazy lame crap...but then you will never understand this kind of sensitive issue since you have not gone through...i have not gone through such situation but then i could understand the pain and fear comes in such situation...

its not means she doesn't trust kunal...she doesn't to give him pain or people taunt him becos of her...

if kunal gets that scar...of course siddhi will accept him for what he is...she is the same women who married a unemployed...drunkard...gambler...dejected person...if she can accept kunal what he was in the past...she will definitely accept kunal with scar...

yes i agree...currently they are showing fillers episode to give keerti the maximum rest...but i have no complaints at all becos...it gives us kunal's professional success and smart KC...which i always wanted...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It isn't lame to show Siddhi being insecure about her face but then its the reality of life but yes she again doing the nautanki of i'l keep away from Kunal etc etc is lame 🀒.

How much ever we might try  to say inner beauty is everything & outer beauty doesn't matter then the fairness creams,hair colors, wrinkle creams & botoxed bollywood babes would be a figment of imagination πŸ˜‰
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think TM is unaware of few things..neway..not intersted in clarifying them..😎
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There is nothing lame about showing Siddhi's insecurity , it absolutely real! Haven't you seen people freak out over a nasty pimple , a haircut gone wrong , a few pounds gained?πŸ˜•  Education has nothing to do with this.

And Siddhi isn't really thinking about how would she be if it was Kunal with a scar , she just feels insecure over her facial scar and she fears ridicule and rejection from the world and the grief it would cause Kunal!πŸ˜•
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Infact    most  of  us  here    are  very  happy  with  such  a  track  introduced  by  the  cvs    at  this  juncture   - when   keerti   is    undergoing  some  trouble   herself   !
This    happens  to  give  her  the  required  time  for  recovery  aswellas    deals  with  a  good   sensitive  subject  .  moreover  this  track  could  also  be    a  start  to  the    most awaited    confrontation  between  sinal  to  discuss  their    insecurities  and  all  other  important  aspects  of their    relationship and  actually  sought  them  out  .  

so  ,  this  track  in  one  of  the  good  ones   and  is  highly  appreciated   as  it  would  bring the  love    between  sinal  from   a  different  angle.

also   try  to give  a  social  message    as  to  how    the  love  and  care    of    family  or  lovedones  can   help  the  victim   overcome  their  trauma  in  sa  betterway  !

so  ,  sure  there  seems    to  be    more  potential  in this  track   if  handled    well.