Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
So really what the CVs are trying to portray here is that an educated and "so called" smart girl like Sidhi can actually believe that her husband who loves her unconditionally will actually get affected by that scar on her face... that shows sidhi's mentality that if the same thing was to happen to Kunal, she wouldnt like to see his scarr'd face because it would look ugly... how sad is this that our society believes in the outer beauty, but not the inner beauty...
This is a crazy track..> CVs are just trying to drag the story here... I guess to give Keerti as much rest and as less scenes as possible at the moment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadolivia7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inner beauty-Outer Beauty!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JattiTude

So really what the CVs are trying to portray here is that an educated and "so called" smart girl like Sidhi can actually believe that her husband who loves her unconditionally will actually get affected by that scar on her face... 

i understand what you are saying , but i feel it happens in real life. She obviously wanna believe her husband will love her no matter what, but her insecurity is overpowering it. I don't think it has anything to do with education ! 

that shows sidhi's mentality that if the same thing was to happen to Kunal, she wouldnt like to see his scarr'd face because it would look ugly... 

disagree. Sidhi is the same girl who accepted an unemployed, dejected Kunal as her husband and changed him completely . So his looks wont affect her love for her. 

how sad is this that our society believes in the outer beauty, but not the inner beauty...

Look at this from Kc's POV.  see Kunal will never reject Sidhi, he will love her the way she is , her scars or looks wont affect him , her inner beauty is what he believes in. Thats what they wanna show. they are showing a girl's insecurity regarding her outer beauty and how its her inner beauty what her husband admires Smile

This is a crazy track..> CVs are just trying to drag the story here... I guess to give Keerti as much rest and as less scenes as possible at the moment...

yes they will give Keerti much needed rest , but at the same time they are doing a great job! i believe its one of the best tracks in parichay that shows reality . 

Edited by -Roshani- - 01 February 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312gs30julolivia7vipraja26Pranathi-sinaladoharesuperVsinal_saamisarah_singhdivya17.8eshi.nlrainbowgirljay_bpmparichayanBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Siddhi doesn't completely believe Kunal will reject her.
She was shown debating what if he does. Then she reached conclusion that Kunal will accept her but he will be mocked by others. Those who praised their beauty as couple will criticize them. So Siddhi feels it will not be fair to Kunal; completely understandable.

What you say about what if Kunal had scar, well that is the argument he will use with herWink

SINAL love had little physical attraction as important factor, if at all. they are about inner beautyEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhPranathi-sinaldivya17.8parichayanBHAVII

superV

superV

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
It seems you need a serious reality check buddy!!
Go outside and see what sort of a life people affected by fire accidents and acid attacks lead!! Not all are accepted by their loved ones!!
The thing that you have said about Siddhi's mentality was stupid and lame!!
You must have heard the story of Jharkhand girl Sonali!! If you had read you wouldn't have made this silly post!!
Insecurities are bound to arise when such disastrous incidents happen in ones life!! That is when the family comes!
Had you followed SiNal properly, neither you would have made this post, nor have questioned their thinking!!

This is one of the best tracks on TV at the moment! Good job by the CV's

Edited by superV - 01 February 2013 at 7:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhPradsparichayan-AkkiLuvsNBT-Mages

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Siddhi doesn't completely believe Kunal will reject her.
She was shown debating what if he does. Then she reached conclusion that Kunal will accept her but he will be mocked by others. Those who praised their beauty as couple will criticize them. So Siddhi feels it will not be fair to Kunal; completely understandable.

What you say about what if Kunal had scar, well that is the argument he will use with herWink

SINAL love had little physical attraction as important factor, if at all. they are about inner beautyEmbarrassed
@bold,exactly jai,i think this would going to be his idea to bring her back home n instill lost confidence in her,may be

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
siddhi's insecurity is natural...thats what happens in real world too...when a girl is attacked by such disaster...they bound to get insecurities whether their family will accept her or not...her beloved will accept her or not...its easy to write that its such a crazy lame crap...but then you will never understand this kind of sensitive issue since you have not gone through...i have not gone through such situation but then i could understand the pain and fear comes in such situation...

its not means she doesn't trust kunal...she doesn't to give him pain or people taunt him becos of her...

if kunal gets that scar...of course siddhi will accept him for what he is...she is the same women who married a unemployed...drunkard...gambler...dejected person...if she can accept kunal what he was in the past...she will definitely accept kunal with scar...

yes i agree...currently they are showing fillers episode to give keerti the maximum rest...but i have no complaints at all becos...it gives us kunal's professional success and smart KC...which i always wanted...

Edited by Mages - 02 February 2013 at 3:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26parichayan

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
It isn't lame to show Siddhi being insecure about her face but then its the reality of life but yes she again doing the nautanki of i'l keep away from Kunal etc etc is lame Dead.

How much ever we might try  to say inner beauty is everything & outer beauty doesn't matter then the fairness creams,hair colors, wrinkle creams & botoxed bollywood babes would be a figment of imagination Wink

Edited by rainbowgirl - 02 February 2013 at 5:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-BHAVIInorzar

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I think TM is unaware of few things..neway..not intersted in clarifying them..Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.