Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Samkadam

It means- Karan accepts that he was in relationship with Madhura...

karan never accepted with mk...
he just meant that he is always open abt his relationships...be with kritz or mk( denied one)πŸ˜›
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

karan never accepted with mk...
he just meant that he is always open abt his relationships...be with kritz or mk( denied one)πŸ˜›

yeah simply he was trying to say...he was open abt his relationship with kittu.."we are together.." and open abt relationship with makhi.."we are not together.."πŸ˜ƒ

poor makhi...plz koi aur dhondo jo tumhari shuhrat ka zarya bane..
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

she is making me laugh with her comments

karanika ❀️ ...bless them<333

haha same here...sochne ki baat tu yeh hai k aisa kia hai k karan k saath saath frnds ne bhi us k saath breakup kar dia...πŸ˜‰
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh this lady just needs attention! Happy being upset!
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sehar123

yeah simply he was trying to say...he was open abt his relationship with kittu.."we are together.." and open abt relationship with makhi.."we are not together.."πŸ˜ƒ

poor makhi...plz koi aur dhondo jo tumhari shuhrat ka zarya bane..

I m finding this vry funny πŸ˜†..u guys are too much.. it luks lyk u putting words in karans mouth which we want to hear πŸ‘.. Even though i m a Karanika fan bt wait we need a reality check hereπŸ˜†
His actual interpretation was.. I was open abt my relationship with kittu fr 2-3 yrs.. which was the bst time fr us β€οΈ... & secondly i was also open abt my brief relationship with makki .. which was with lesser proofsπŸ˜‰.. & which  u guys are denying on purposeπŸ˜›.. I know we all hv certain hopes in our minds including mee too.. bt its better fr us to live with  their  present statuses ..Rest leave it to destiny & chillπŸ˜ƒ
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ She is impossible ...She is making public exhibition of herself showing how childish & attention seeker she is πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

thanks a ton for sharing dear 
Edited by -pranjal- - 11 years ago
sweetbarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pranjal-

🀣 πŸ€£ She is impossible ...She is making public exhibition of herself showing how childish & attention seeker she is πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

thanks a ton for sharing dear 

Yeah a big thanks to the topic maker fr giving us all laughter doses... πŸ˜†.. & some credit goes to madhura-makhi too fr making such claims.. & i m toh honestly waiting fr her nxt article as laughing is free of cost..🀣🀣🀣
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

Yeah a big thanks to the topic maker fr giving us all laughter doses... πŸ˜†.. & some credit goes to madhura-makhi too fr making such claims.. & i m toh honestly waiting fr her nxt article as laughing is free of cost..🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Very true. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Madhura lol, ur a gorgeous girl,and I am sure you will find some one. Madhura is just too temperamental.πŸ˜†Let KK go..There are other guys out there.Kitne deep jayogi aab.πŸ˜†Btw, do what u do best .Keep on tweeting your deep feeling so I can figure them out.πŸ˜†
sweetbarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siberian_Pigeon

Madhura lol, ur a gorgeous girl,and I am sure you will find some one. Madhura is just too temperamental.πŸ˜†Let KK go..There are other guys out there.Kitne deep jayogi aab.πŸ˜†Btw, do what u do best .Keep on tweeting your deep feeling so I can figure them out.πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ This totally cracked me up..🀣🀣lol