Samar Tyagi - a brief reflection

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Samar Tyagi is a character who seem to be an enigma and has found a fan base amongst his ardent fans.
In my previous post, I questioned whether he was a psychopath or  merely a product of an evil and dysfunctional family.
The more I watch this serial, the more curious I become and frustration follows because there is lack of development.  
Is this man capable of love?  Both his parents has not shown him an iota of affection, and he is treated in the most degrading manner.  His father has both physically and verbally been abusive to him and it is so denigrating .
RKT has more respect for his servants than of his own flesh and blood.  I found the scene where RKT interrupted Samar's dinner, too painful to watch.  Samar does anything to get his father's approval of him, and lives in a shadow of fear.  
Deepak Wadhwa who plays Samar, is a talented actor and has captured these emotions rather well.  I am waiting for the day when he would stand up to his father, whether he is a criminal or not, is irrelevant.
Villains are generally ugly or moderate in looks but, Deepak is an extremely good looking actor.  I still can't figure out the logistics why the producers of this serial chose a very handsome actor to play a baddie.  
It would be nice to see Samar show some affection to his sister, or even have a love interest in the future.  

Edited by seena007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seena  a  good  post  .Samar  Tyagi  is  brought  up  under  the  protective  blanket  of  his  powerful  father,Rajkumar  Tyagi  and  is  taught  2  obey  him  without  questioning.He  is  taught  2  fear  his  father  and  even  if Samar  is  educated  RKT  never  gave  him  chance  2  voice  his  opinion  and  if  ever  he  raises  his  voice his  father  considers  it  as  disobeying  him.This  has  brought  abt  a  lack  of  self  esteem  from  Samar's  side  and  hence  the  need  2  constantly  prove  2  his  father  whether  the  deeds he  had  2  do  r  good   or  bad.This  constant  need  2  prove  himself  leads  him  2  make  errors  and  becomes  the receiving  end  of  his  father's  constant  insults  and  anger.His  mother  already  an  evil  lady  seems  devoid  of  any  affection.So  i  would  say  he  is  more the  product  of  an  evil  and  dysfunctional  family  and  maybe  change   could  be  brought  abt  in  him  with  a  conscience  of   his  own  and  and  in  the  end  maybe  surrendering  himself  in  front  of  law  out  of  remorse  4  what  he has  done.It  would  bring  dignity  2  the  character  and  some  sort  of  development  4  Samar  Tyagi.Deepak  is  doing  a  good  job  by  potraying  the  character.
RKT  leaves  no  stone  unturned  in  insulting his  son whether  in  front  of  his  servants or  in  front  of  whoever  is  there.In  yesterday's  episode  RKT  told  the  lawyer  at  the  meeting  place that  he  did what  his  son  couldn't  do ie, bring  Sayali  in  front  of  him.When  the  teacher  told  that  she  would  bring  the  culprits  2  justice  there  was  that  fear  in  Samar's  face.By  the  way  i  loved  yesterday's  episode  the  story  is  coming  2  the  point  now  with  Vaani-RKT  encounter  and  the  CV's  kinda  surprised  me  when  the  lawyer  turned  out  2  be  Tyagi's  supporter.Hope  they  bring  in  such  surprises in  the  storyline.
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Seena  a  good  post  .Samar  Tyagi  is  brought  up  under  the  protective  blanket  of  his  powerful  father,Rajkumar  Tyagi  and  is  taught  2  obey  him  without  questioning.He  is  taught  2  fear  his  father  and  even  if Samar  is  educated  RKT  never  gave  him  chance  2  voice  his  opinion  and  if  ever  he  raises  his  voice his  father  considers  it  as  disobeying  him.This  has  brought  abt  a  lack  of  self  esteem  from  Samar's  side  and  hence  the  need  2  constantly  prove  2  his  father  whether  the  deeds he  had  2  do  r  good   or  bad.This  constant  need  2  prove  himself  leads  him  2  make  errors  and  becomes  the receiving  end  of  his  father's  constant  insults  and  anger.His  mother  already  an  evil  lady  seems  devoid  of  any  affection.So  i  would  say  he  is  more the  product  of  an  evil  and  dysfunctional  family  and  maybe  change   could  be  brought  abt  in  him  with  a  conscience  of   his  own  and  and  in  the  end  maybe  surrendering  himself  in  front  of  law  out  of  remorse  4  what  he has  done.It  would  bring  dignity  2  the  character  and  some  sort  of  development  4  Samar  Tyagi.Deepak  is  doing  a  good  job  by  potraying  the  character.

RKT  leaves  no  stone  unturned  in  insulting his  son whether  in  front  of  his  servants or  in  front  of  whoever  is  there.In  yesterday's  episode  RKT  told  the  lawyer  at  the  meeting  place that  he  did what  his  son  couldn't  do ie, bring  Sayali  in  front  of  him.When  the  teacher  told  that  she  would  bring  the  culprits  2  justice  there  was  that  fear  in  Samar's  face.By  the  way  i  loved  yesterday's  episode  the  story  is  coming  2  the  point  now  with  Vaani-RKT  encounter  and  the  CV's  kinda  surprised  me  when  the  lawyer  turned  out  2  be  Tyagi's  supporter.Hope  they  bring  in  such  surprises in  the  storyline.

Minnu and Seena dii I agree with you guys so much!

@Blue I've always said this! but you've put it so well!! I feel exactly the same way but was never able to word it properly!!! Poor Samar. Maybe Samar did a mistake in the past which is why RKT doesn't trust him, and Samar wants that trust back.. I think I was talking to wither Jes or Livinia about it. And maybe that's why RKT doesn't care so much about Sayali because he doesn't want to loose Samar esp after the strong control he has over him.

@Purple: Man. Deepak Wadhwa is going to be the life of me!πŸ˜‰ 

@Red: I caught onto that straight away! The second Samar took his sunglasses off! He was so scuured!!! Ma Babeh!!! Deepak I want to give you a hug!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ€—

serena007 thumbnail
Thanks Minuu and Alka for your contribution and thoughts.  This is the kind of discussions we must encourage.  Good analysis of a character.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: seena007

Samar Tyagi is a character who seem to be an enigma and has found a fan base amongst his ardent fans.

In my previous post, I questioned whether he was a psychopath or  merely a product of an evil and dysfunctional family.
The more I watch this serial, the more curious I become and frustration follows because there is lack of development.  
Is this man capable of love?  Both his parents has not shown him an iota of affection, and he is treated in the most degrading manner.  His father has both physically and verbally been abusive to him and it is so denigrating .
RKT has more respect for his servants than of his own flesh and blood.  I found the scene where RKT interrupted Samar's dinner, too painful to watch.  Samar does anything to get his father's approval of him, and lives in a shadow of fear.  
Deepak Wadhwa who plays Samar, is a talented actor and has captured these emotions rather well.  I am waiting for the day when he would stand up to his father, whether he is a criminal or not, is irrelevant.
Villains are generally ugly or moderate in looks but, Deepak is an extremely good looking actor.  I still can't figure out the logistics why the producers of this serial chose a very handsome actor to play a baddie.  
It would be nice to see Samar show some affection to his sister, or even have a love interest in the future.  

Nice post Seena, and reflections on Samar Tyaagi. The more we talk about him, the more credible it gets. I see his struggle, as if he were battling an inner war, there are subtle indications of a man who is angered and fearful, hurt and affected. Though it seems so, he may not fully be subjected to the will of his father in that he could be concealing a lot underneath, things buried deep into his psyche that he does not wish to confront, things that may find courage to surface, in time.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Well observed Akku. I think we are witnessing a character who will ultimately find his own voice and will after being for so long imprisoned by the oppression of RKT twisted laws and rules, it would seem out of line and logic, that a character who is reared within such confinement of a twisted upbringing would eventually act out of his own will, of his own understanding of what is right and wrong. But again, then it would not, anything can happen. 
serena007 thumbnail
Thanks Ria, for your thoughts.  Interesting, we are always trying to psychoanalyse Samar and the Tyagi family.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: seena007

Thanks Ria, for your thoughts.  Interesting, we are always trying to psychoanalyse Samar and the Tyagi family.

Its hard to refrain from it. And hard to not notice that handsome troubled man that always firmly stands by his megalomaniac like father.
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rangeeni

Its hard to refrain from it. And hard to not notice that handsome troubled man that always firmly stands by his megalomaniac like father.

I think it just makes the story more interesting... Samar has learned these psychotic attributes from his father... He wasn't like that... and I'm thinking if Samar had learned to live under Badri's teachings then he wouldn't be as demonic and have low self-esteem as he is under his father's sanskaar!... 

also I really only wanted to say I learned two words today πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wow a beautiful post πŸ‘
well everybody said everything & i m d last 🀣
but still i can say for my janu na ☺️

I agree with u Didiz that he has always suffered form less ot literary no affection & respcet...he has always been tortured by RKT but now I m not liking d way CVs is doing.I wanna see a good side of him,at least he must have feelings for someone na πŸ˜• (other than Badri plz πŸ˜†)

now my ardent wish is to plz do some development in his character too other than forcing characters like Rajnessh & now even Rajnessh-Sayali marriage πŸ₯±