Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
1) A mill, a toy factory was burned to the ground 17-20 years ago. We assume that Zoya and her mother were in the factory. Did they own it? Were they there voluntarily? 

2) Let us assume the factory burned down, who rescued Zoya? Why didn't they return her to her family? Is Zeenat really her sister? Is she someone whose family worked for Zoya's family, saved her and kept her hidden? 

3) Who is really Zoya's father? Mr. Siddique? Or was he a relative of theirs? Did he die in the fire? OR, was he even behind the fire with Razia, and Mr. Siddiqui? 

4) When the fire took place, was Shireen in line to inherit? Is that why they wanted to do get rid of Zoya's mother and Zoya and then with Shireen inheriting, marry her to Rashid and take over the wealth? Shireen is dumb enough to hand it all over to them. And it makes sense why she wants Humaira to marry Ayaan if he is next in line to inherit. 

5)The recording fell on the floor - if Zoya ever cleans her room, she might find it. If Dilshaad remembers it - that will be a miracle...possible risk of short-term memory loss from trauma might be a wise move to prolong the mystery. Zoya simply packing it all away in a cupboard only to take it out when she wants to give it to her kid to play with LOL Here's hoping it is the one she had with Asad and not Ayaan. 

6) So the cat is out of the bag, we now know some deep dark secrets...the story will stop here as there is a lot that needs to happen before we go further. The point is that the map is set and the characters simply need to embark on their journey. I hope it is a good one because we are all going on this ride with them. 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

TrueLoveIs4everfee-feerazor12KoolKatzmila112eternalashaRushitaakandygroverFairyTale-Naimashaz2009suds.tvbug2011-iLoveKaran-sophie420chicksoupsigrid-.serendipity.-GodhuliLogon--epiPhobia--shanakyasharan.Shru_RK.DreA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What we know so far..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hey is that zoes room dilshad was in or najmas?? as uve written zoes im confused:/...has to be najmas since d toys r najmas n zoe doesnt share d room wid najma

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

hey is that zoes room dilshad was in or najmas?? as uve written zoes im confused:/...has to be najmas since d toys r najmas n zoe doesnt share d room wid najma

I think Zoya lives in Najma's room.
That's why it says DIET in the room,( If you noticed it) Zoya is in. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009shanakyasharan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
From my understanding - and from the angle, it was on the ground floor and the paintings on the walls give it away, plus there was clutter on the floor. people do store surplus items in the guest room - my cousin does that...so the room is Zoya's. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Anika_243

Anika_243

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Nah zoya doesn't share her room with any one she's staying in the guest room

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
4) When the fire took place, was Shireen in line to inherit? Is that why they wanted to do get rid of Zoya's mother and Zoya and then with Shireen inheriting, marry her to Rashid and take over the wealth? Shireen is dumb enough to hand it all over to them. And it makes sense why she wants Humaira to marry Ayaan if he is next in line to inherit. 

Hi Laila,
Nice post!
Some thoughts on this.

Shireen said to Raziya that Rashid had fallen in love with her- she did not have to DO ANYTHING to attract him- so I think Rashid fell in love with Shireen after Asad was born- had Ayan . Then Dilshad got pregnant with Najma...1st B'day he left- something made him leave the very next day.  So, I don't know if the inheritance theory holds.

My guess is- Siddiqui planned the fire- made it look like Rashid was responsible- which even he believes to be so, hence the bondage...wondering if the fire was planned to inherit Zoya's wealth- may be her father was a business associate or something- the family is supposed to have perished..the partner gets all the profits...? Shocked

Or Older brother to Siddiqui. 
How did the name Farooqui come by?Wink

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Hi Laila,
Nice post!
Some thoughts on this.

Shireen said to Raziya that Rashid had fallen in love with her- she did not have to DO ANYTHING to attract him- so I think Rashid fell in love with Shireen after Asad was born- had Ayan . Then Dilshad got pregnant with Najma...1st B'day he left- something made him leave the very next day.  So, I don't know if the inheritance theory holds.

My guess is- Siddiqui planned the fire- made it look like Rashid was responsible- which even he believes to be so, hence the bondage...wondering if the fire was planned to inherit Zoya's wealth- may be her father was a business associate or something- the family is supposed to have perished..the partner gets all the profits...? Shocked

Or Older brother to Siddiqui. 
How did the name Farooqui come by?Wink

Thank you - all seems a mystery.  Rashid had a philandering eye? See, I don't think so...I think Razia set it up for Rashid and Shireen to find themselves in an intimate position - she drugged her own daughter, so she knows how to do this. Rashid and Shireen made love, she ended up pregnant and he kept it a secret and so did Shireen until the secret could not remain a secret...

I believe that the couple had planned something all along...perhaps they never knew Rashid was married until later...we don't know..the writers have to figure this out...

It is possible that either Forooqui is her last name OR and it makes more sense, Zeenat is not even her cousin sister.

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Razia set it up for Rashid and Shireen to find themselves in an intimate position:

Laila,
Do you remember that epi where Raziya tell sShireen that she should keep an eye on Rashid and later on about how she should keep him attracted...Shireen asks- 'How?' and Raziya says- 'How did you manage to do it when you were young?'

Shireen goes:'bhaabhi humein kuchh karna hi nahi padaaa. Woh Humein dekhte hi...'- I was thinking about that.

Anyway, it will be post shooting drama for a while now. I guess the past will take more time to unfold.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.