1) A mill, a toy factory was burned to the ground 17-20 years ago. We assume that Zoya and her mother were in the factory. Did they own it? Were they there voluntarily?
2) Let us assume the factory burned down, who rescued Zoya? Why didn't they return her to her family? Is Zeenat really her sister? Is she someone whose family worked for Zoya's family, saved her and kept her hidden?
3) Who is really Zoya's father? Mr. Siddique? Or was he a relative of theirs? Did he die in the fire? OR, was he even behind the fire with Razia, and Mr. Siddiqui?
4) When the fire took place, was Shireen in line to inherit? Is that why they wanted to do get rid of Zoya's mother and Zoya and then with Shireen inheriting, marry her to Rashid and take over the wealth? Shireen is dumb enough to hand it all over to them. And it makes sense why she wants Humaira to marry Ayaan if he is next in line to inherit.
5)The recording fell on the floor - if Zoya ever cleans her room, she might find it. If Dilshaad remembers it - that will be a miracle...possible risk of short-term memory loss from trauma might be a wise move to prolong the mystery. Zoya simply packing it all away in a cupboard only to take it out when she wants to give it to her kid to play with
Here's hoping it is the one she had with Asad and not Ayaan.
6) So the cat is out of the bag, we now know some deep dark secrets...the story will stop here as there is a lot that needs to happen before we go further. The point is that the map is set and the characters simply need to embark on their journey. I hope it is a good one because we are all going on this ride with them.