Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
She went after  the shooter. She actually tackled him! How awesome is that? 

I'm completely and utterly in love with this character. 

For me the characterization of the female lead is most important. And Zoya is a strong character. 

She is loud, obnoxious and oh- so- flawed. Her character is sketched out brilliantly! Her heart is always in the right place.

This was especially seen when she saved Mariyum. The message here is clear - only women should stand up for other women. As a woman she understood the pain and horror of having your body used in such a cruel way. 

Gul one social message sent well.

She is a perfect example of a modern woman. Not by the way she dresses but her attitude. 

She questions Asad' s chauvinistic ways and does things her way. 

She can defend herself.

She speaks her mind.

She can't be subdued or forced to do something she doesn't want to do.

She believes being a woman doesn't restrict her in any way. 

I love Zoya because she's normal. 

Also she has perfect hair. 

-RC

Edited by Rockerchic - 01 February 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnavlover98coccorecoupJPRulessimikajen4291kari_1errahicansakshiksgSyama_Lunamayuri099inajnarJasveerShastriFairyTale-NaimaNishitaraoshaz2009narangi314blueflamesS.Stephy-iLoveKaran-4ever4lovetvbug2011_vineeta_Madame_NoddychicksoupLaila2009sam.SilentsoulDiamondLifeMoronsKiMallikaGodhuliLogonneenabinuDreA-xXx-shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya - The spirit of a woman." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iLoveKaran-

IF-Dazzler

-iLoveKaran-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
great post Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009Rockerchicshanakyasharan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
LOL - I like the comment about the perfect hair - yes she stood up for Mariyam but her decision to do it in secret and not inform the family within whose house you are a guest and put their lives in danger...that's not gelling right with me and something I cannot ignore either. 

She stood up for her by wanting to protect her and that is great. How she went about it...not wise. 

And chasing after the bad guy? Marital arts rule, if the guy wants to run away, then you don't need to go after him - you tend the body of the person. DId not impress me there. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 01 February 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ur last line cracked me up...also cause she has perfect hairLOL true that though...her hair looks perfect n so silkyDay Dreaming

love ur post...it takes gr8 guts for a women to run behind a goon like that wen many of us would just sit there n cry buckets...

shaz2009Rockerchic-xXx-

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

She went after  the shooter. She actually tacked him! How awesome is that? 

I'm completely and utterly in love with this character. 

For me the characterization of the female lead is most important. And Zoya is a strong character. 

She is loud, obnoxious and oh- so- flawed. Her character is sketched out brilliantly! Her heart is always in the right place.

This was especially seen when she saved Mariyum. The message here is clear - only women should stand up for other women. As a woman she understood the pain and horror of having your body used in such a cruel way. 

Gul one social message sent well.

She is a perfect example of a modern woman. Not by the way she dresses but her attitude. 

She questions Asad' s chauvinistic ways and does things her way. 

She can defend herself.

She speaks her mind.

She can't be subdued or forced to do something she doesn't want to do.

She believes being a woman doesn't restrict her in any way. 

I love Zoya because she's normal. 

Also she has perfect hair. 

-RC

yup its very brave of her to go after the attacker than just wail and cry on her Phoophi. 
and she was the one who said to call an ambulance. 
she definitely speaks up her mind and doesnt bother with the consequences. 
she helped n tried to save maryam, but it could have been a bit more sensible that she would have brought some legal official help. after all she must know all type of women shelter thing. but she is shown as a normal girl, brave one moment bt scared too the very next moment k kahin mere iss faisle se kch garbar na ho jaye. she is always type of confused, bt she always chooses her heart over her mind. 
i hope to see more development in her character, she should be a strong sensible woman rather than a typical "raita phailao" type

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchicshanakyasharan

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

LOL - I like the comment about the perfect hair - yes she stood up for Mariyam but her decision to do it in secret and not inform the family within whose house you are a guest and put their lives in danger...that's not gelling right with me and something I cannot ignore either. 

She stood up for her by wanting to protect her and that is great. How she went about it...not wise. 

I see it a bit differently.

It was so sudden that she didnt have time to react. she knew that mariyum wanted her help and she knew that asad didnt want her there. she was just doing without thinking because she panicked.

further when asad asked her to send mariyum away she did do it. 

i think she was justified. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009shanakyasharan

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@laila

She caught him and stopped him from shooting more. Thats what i liked. i agree going after him was foolish but she was strong enough to scare him away.

mayuri099Laila2009shanakyasharan

flower2276

Groupbie

flower2276

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Agree in parts.

Although she was brave enough to go after the shooter her priority should have been getting Dilshad some help first.

Honestly I was irritated that she went running after him without a second glance to see if Najma is calling the ambulance or trying to get some help. 

After coming back she joined Najma in trying to wake Dilshad up. Should they even try to move someone who's shot?Confused

Somehow these stood out as sore points.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.